RemedySpot.com

Re: Bruce pickin on my Mac.. help Gwynne

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

You are such a smarty. In 20 something years I have had 1 crash. ;>Q (tong sticking out at you.) .lol I have a baby Mac right now. The other could read about anything..  PeggyYes, far less trouble...thats why you're always getting stuff you can'trun on your Mac or wondering if software is available for it....lol>> Okay, Everybody!>> I am going to post about Eddie's hobby. Eddie is a ham radio> operator, KC4OHB. (His call sign).>> Ham radio operators have maps of the world posted in their ham> shacks. Then they stick a pin in the town, city, etc. where they> have contacted and talked with someone. Some of the operators' maps> are full of those pins. Now that technology has improved, ham radio> operators can talk on the internet. No, they are not writing> messages, they are talking out loud. Eddie has just started doing> this and it is funny to hear these other guys when only Eddie & I are> at home and I am wondering who he is talking to. Plus, Eddie talks> on this computer set-up as he does on the radio and I call it "His> ham radio voice",>> Now all of us IPF'ers. could set up a "shack" around our computers,> posting maps, etc. and stick pins in the areas. Then we could look up> to see where someone is when we are "talking" to them.>> Toodles!>> Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>>>>>> K>> Central Il>> Hubby ipf- 2006>> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord>> 14>>>> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.> Try it now.>

Guest guest

Im with you Peggy let's not get started with those crapy p.c's THE OTHER MAC USER You are such a smarty. In 20 something years I have had 1 crash. ;>Q (tong sticking out at you.) .lolI have a baby Mac right now. The other could read about anything.. PeggyYes, far less trouble...thats why you're always getting stuff you can'trun on your Mac or wondering if software is available for it....lol>> Okay, Everybody!>> I am going to post about Eddie's hobby. Eddie is a ham radio> operator, KC4OHB. (His call sign).>> Ham radio operators have maps of the world posted in their ham> shacks. Then they stick a pin in the town, city, etc. where they> have contacted and talked with someone. Some of the operators' maps> are full of those pins. Now that technology has improved, ham radio> operators can talk on the internet. No, they are not writing> messages, they are talking out loud. Eddie has just started doing> this and it is funny to hear these other guys when only Eddie & I are> at home and I am wondering who he is talking to. Plus, Eddie talks> on this computer set-up as he does on the radio and I call it "His> ham radio voice",>> Now all of us IPF'ers. could set up a "shack" around our computers,> posting maps, etc. and stick pins in the areas. Then we could look up> to see where someone is when we are "talking" to them.>> Toodles!>> Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>>>>>> K>> Central Il>> Hubby ipf- 2006>> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord>> 14>>>> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.> Try it now.> brett bowserbrett@...

Guest guest

Thanks Brett. They do need curtains..  Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Im with you Peggy let's not get started with those crapy p.c's THE OTHER MAC USER You are such a smarty. In 20 something years I have had 1 crash. ;>Q (tong sticking out at you.) .lolI have a baby Mac right now. The other could read about anything.. PeggyYes, far less trouble...thats why you're always getting stuff you can'trun on your Mac or wondering if software is available for it....lol>> Okay, Everybody!>> I am going to post about Eddie's hobby. Eddie is a ham radio> operator, KC4OHB. (His call sign).>> Ham radio operators have maps of the world posted in their ham> shacks. Then they stick a pin in the town, city, etc. where they> have contacted and talked with someone. Some of the operators' maps> are full of those pins. Now that technology has improved, ham radio> operators can talk on the internet. No, they are not writing> messages, they are talking out loud. Eddie has just started doing> this and it is funny to hear these other guys when only Eddie & I are> at home and I am wondering who he is talking to. Plus, Eddie talks> on this computer set-up as he does on the radio and I call it "His> ham radio voice",>> Now all of us IPF'ers. could set up a "shack" around our computers,> posting maps, etc. and stick pins in the areas. Then we could look up> to see where someone is when we are "talking" to them.>> Toodles!>> Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>>>>>> K>> Central Il>> Hubby ipf- 2006>> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord>> 14>>>> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.> Try it now.>brett bowserbrettvectordist

Guest guest

Ok guys, I am computer dyslexic. What are we doing? I can barely understand what you said Ken. You are going to have to break it down into very simple terms. K illinoisPeggy wrote: Thanks Brett. They do need curtains.. Love and Prayers, Peggy IPF 2004, Florida "Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Im with you Peggy let's not get started with those crapy p.c's THE OTHER MAC USER You are such a smarty. In 20 something years I have had 1 crash. ;>Q (tong sticking out at you.) .lol I have a baby Mac right now. The other could read about anything.. PeggyYes, far less trouble...thats why you're always getting stuff you can'trun on your Mac or wondering if software is available for it....lol>> Okay, Everybody!>> I am going to post about Eddie's hobby. Eddie is a ham radio> operator, KC4OHB. (His call sign).>> Ham radio operators have maps of the world posted in their ham> shacks. Then they stick a pin in the town, city, etc. where they> have contacted and talked with someone. Some of the operators' maps> are full of those pins. Now that technology has improved, ham radio> operators can talk on the internet. No, they are not writing> messages, they are talking out loud. Eddie has just started doing> this and it is funny to hear these

other guys when only Eddie & I are> at home and I am wondering who he is talking to. Plus, Eddie talks> on this computer set-up as he does on the radio and I call it "His> ham radio voice",>> Now all of us IPF'ers. could set up a "shack" around our computers,> posting maps, etc. and stick pins in the areas. Then we could look up> to see where someone is when we are "talking" to them.>> Toodles!>> Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>>>>>> K>> Central Il>> Hubby ipf- 2006>> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord>> 14>>>> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.> Try it now.> brett bowser brettvectordist K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

It's always fun to excite the rabid minority. I'll agree that the Mac

operating system may actually be better but still would never switch to

one because the compatibility issue is way too important to me. As to

crashes and such I don't have those problems but I do set my computer up

in such a way as not to. To me a Mac is a bit like having a car with the

steering wheel on the right side and trying to drive it in the US.

> > >

> > > Okay, Everybody!

> > >

> > > I am going to post about Eddie's hobby. Eddie is a ham radio

> > > operator, KC4OHB. (His call sign).

> > >

> > > Ham radio operators have maps of the world posted in their ham

> > > shacks. Then they stick a pin in the town, city, etc. where they

> > > have contacted and talked with someone. Some of the operators'

maps

> > > are full of those pins. Now that technology has improved, ham

radio

> > > operators can talk on the internet. No, they are not writing

> > > messages, they are talking out loud. Eddie has just started doing

> > > this and it is funny to hear these other guys when only Eddie & I

> > are

> > > at home and I am wondering who he is talking to. Plus, Eddie talks

> > > on this computer set-up as he does on the radio and I call it " His

> > > ham radio voice " ,

> > >

> > > Now all of us IPF'ers. could set up a " shack " around our

computers,

> > > posting maps, etc. and stick pins in the areas. Then we could

> > look up

> > > to see where someone is when we are " talking " to them.

> > >

> > > Toodles!

> > >

> > > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > K

> > >

> > > Central Il

> > >

> > > Hubby ipf- 2006

> > >

> > > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

> > >

> > > 14

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

> > > Try it now.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> brett bowser

> brett@...

>

Guest guest

I'm shocked, two people still use Macs.

Steve59 from WA IPF 2006

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: Re: Re: Bruce pickin on my Mac.. help GwynneDate: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 17:05:21 -0400

Im with you Peggy let's not get started with those

crapy p.c's

THE OTHER MAC USER

You are such a smarty. In 20 something years I have had 1 crash. ;>Q (tong sticking out at you.) .lol

I have a baby Mac right now. The other could read about anything..

PeggyYes, far less trouble...thats why you're always getting stuff you can'trun on your Mac or wondering if software is available for it....lol>> Okay, Everybody!>> I am going to post about Eddie's hobby. Eddie is a ham radio> operator, KC4OHB. (His call sign).>> Ham radio operators have maps of the world posted in their ham> shacks. Then they stick a pin in the town, city, etc. where they> have contacted and talked with someone. Some of the operators' maps> are full of those pins. Now that technology has improved, ham radio> operators can talk on the internet. No, they are not writing> messages, they are talking out loud. Eddie has just started doing> this and it is funny to hear these other guys when only Eddie & I are> at home and I am wondering who he is talking to. Plus, Eddie talks> on this computer set-up as he does on the radio and I call it "His> ham radio voice",>> Now all of us IPF'ers. could set up a "shack" around our computers,> posting maps, etc. and stick pins in the areas. Then we could look up> to see where someone is when we are "talking" to them.>> Toodles!>> Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>>>>>> K>> Central Il>> Hubby ipf- 2006>> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord>> 14>>>> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.> Try it now.>

brett bowser

brettvectordist

Guest guest

Ha HA HA  I am so glad to know there are two SMART people here....heehee  Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." I'm shocked, two people still use Macs.Steve59 from WA IPF 2006From: brett bowser <brettvectordist>Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: Re: Re: Bruce pickin on my Mac.. help GwynneDate: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 17:05:21 -0400Im with you Peggy let's not get started with those crapy p.c's THE OTHER MAC USER You are such a smarty. In 20 something years I have had 1 crash. ;>Q (tong sticking out at you.) .lolI have a baby Mac right now. The other could read about anything.. PeggyYes, far less trouble...thats why you're always getting stuff you can'trun on your Mac or wondering if software is available for it....lol>> Okay, Everybody!>> I am going to post about Eddie's hobby. Eddie is a ham radio> operator, KC4OHB. (His call sign).>> Ham radio operators have maps of the world posted in their ham> shacks. Then they stick a pin in the town, city, etc. where they> have contacted and talked with someone. Some of the operators' maps> are full of those pins. Now that technology has improved, ham radio> operators can talk on the internet. No, they are not writing> messages, they are talking out loud. Eddie has just started doing> this and it is funny to hear these other guys when only Eddie & I are> at home and I am wondering who he is talking to. Plus, Eddie talks> on this computer set-up as he does on the radio and I call it "His> ham radio voice",>> Now all of us IPF'ers. could set up a "shack" around our computers,> posting maps, etc. and stick pins in the areas. Then we could look up> to see where someone is when we are "talking" to them.>> Toodles!>> Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>>>>>> K>> Central Il>> Hubby ipf- 2006>> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord>> 14>>>> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.> Try it now.>brett bowserbrettvectordist

Guest guest

Peggy

You sure you're getting enough oxygen today? lol

> >

> > Okay, Everybody!

> >

> > I am going to post about Eddie's hobby. Eddie is a ham radio

> > operator, KC4OHB. (His call sign).

> >

> > Ham radio operators have maps of the world posted in their ham

> > shacks. Then they stick a pin in the town, city, etc. where they

> > have contacted and talked with someone. Some of the operators' maps

> > are full of those pins. Now that technology has improved, ham radio

> > operators can talk on the internet. No, they are not writing

> > messages, they are talking out loud. Eddie has just started doing

> > this and it is funny to hear these other guys when only Eddie & I

are

> > at home and I am wondering who he is talking to. Plus, Eddie talks

> > on this computer set-up as he does on the radio and I call it " His

> > ham radio voice " ,

> >

> > Now all of us IPF'ers. could set up a " shack " around our computers,

> > posting maps, etc. and stick pins in the areas. Then we could look

up

> > to see where someone is when we are " talking " to them.

> >

> > Toodles!

> >

> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > K

> >

> > Central Il

> >

> > Hubby ipf- 2006

> >

> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

> >

> > 14

> >

> >

> >

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

> > Try it now.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

> brett bowser

> brett@...

>

Guest guest

not really.. I LOVE MY MAC always have always will. ;) Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." PeggyYou sure you're getting enough oxygen today? lol> >> > Okay, Everybody!> >> > I am going to post about Eddie's hobby. Eddie is a ham radio> > operator, KC4OHB. (His call sign).> >> > Ham radio operators have maps of the world posted in their ham> > shacks. Then they stick a pin in the town, city, etc. where they> > have contacted and talked with someone. Some of the operators' maps> > are full of those pins. Now that technology has improved, ham radio> > operators can talk on the internet. No, they are not writing> > messages, they are talking out loud. Eddie has just started doing> > this and it is funny to hear these other guys when only Eddie & Iare> > at home and I am wondering who he is talking to. Plus, Eddie talks> > on this computer set-up as he does on the radio and I call it "His> > ham radio voice",> >> > Now all of us IPF'ers. could set up a "shack" around our computers,> > posting maps, etc. and stick pins in the areas. Then we could lookup> > to see where someone is when we are "talking" to them.> >> > Toodles!> >> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl> >> >> >> >> >> > K> >> > Central Il> >> > Hubby ipf- 2006> >> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> >> > 14> >> >> >> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.> > Try it now.> >>>>>>> brett bowser> brett@...>

Guest guest

Peggy, Make it THREE!! I received one for Christmas (my first Mac)

Kathie WA

NSIP '96, etc.

> >

> > Okay, Everybody!

> >

> > I am going to post about Eddie's hobby. Eddie is a ham radio

> > operator, KC4OHB. (His call sign).

> >

> > Ham radio operators have maps of the world posted in their ham

> > shacks. Then they stick a pin in the town, city, etc. where they

> > have contacted and talked with someone. Some of the operators'

maps

> > are full of those pins. Now that technology has improved, ham

radio

> > operators can talk on the internet. No, they are not writing

> > messages, they are talking out loud. Eddie has just started doing

> > this and it is funny to hear these other guys when only Eddie &

I are

> > at home and I am wondering who he is talking to. Plus, Eddie

talks

> > on this computer set-up as he does on the radio and I call

it " His

> > ham radio voice " ,

> >

> > Now all of us IPF'ers. could set up a " shack " around our

computers,

> > posting maps, etc. and stick pins in the areas. Then we could

look up

> > to see where someone is when we are " talking " to them.

> >

> > Toodles!

> >

> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > K

> >

> > Central Il

> >

> > Hubby ipf- 2006

> >

> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

> >

> > 14

> >

> >

> >

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!

Mobile.

> > Try it now.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

> brett bowser

> brett@...

>