RemedySpot.com

Re:Diane P

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Diane, How are you? We haven't heard from you for a while. I was wondering about you when all this mess with Irene started. Do you get this kind of treatment? I am having a hard time with it all. Anyhow, How are you getting along? It's good to see you posting. .Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Yes, we have attorneyy in Canada.  Why do you ask? Diane IPF June 07New Brunswick, Canada Re: Irene?Chickened out???? What the hell is that all about? Do they have attorneys in Canada?????? ?? S, Lubbock, TXNSIP w/PF 12/2006> > > > > > Any news about Irene and her surgery that was on Tuesday? I hope all went well.> If anyone needs a medical break it's Irene!!!!She' s been put through the wringer!> > > -- > > > Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA> > And “mildâ€� PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!> > No, NSIP was not self-inflicted…I never smoked!> > Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah> > and Sara      > > “I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zionâ€�  Bob Marley> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> hecked by AVG. > ersion: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.4/1395 - Release Date:4/24/2008 7:24 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ___> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news &  entertainment â€" with a Canadian perspective.>Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

Hi Peggy:

I am always here, just lurking around the corner. I am doing fairly well, thanks for asking. Those pesky heart problems are getting a bit worse but I guess it goes with the territory. I have always said that I receive top notch medical care and always have so I am not sure what I would care to say regarding Irene's situation so I shall say nothing. I hope that you and yours are well.

Diane IPF June 07New Brunswick, Canada

Re: Irene?

Chickened out???? What the hell is that all about? Do they have attorneys in Canada?????? ?? S, Lubbock, TXNSIP w/PF 12/2006> > > > > > Any news about Irene and her surgery that was on Tuesday? I hope all went well.> If anyone needs a medical break it's Irene!!!!She' s been put through the wringer!> > > -- > > > Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA> > And “mildâ€� PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!> > No, NSIP was not self-inflicted…I never smoked!> > Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah> > and Sara      > > “I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zionâ€� Bob Marley> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> hecked by AVG. > ersion: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.4/1395 - Release Date:4/24/2008 7:24 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ___> Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment â€" with a Canadian perspective.>

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!