RemedySpot.com

Re: Sher,

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Gwynnie....yes, I went on the interview this morning to return to volunteer work I have done previously. They were really glad to have me back so I guess I'll be doing something more productive with my time.

I will be an advocate for seniors...those in long-term care, either in facilities or still in their own home and also advocating thru' letter writing to legislature for funding and public speaking for clarification as to what seniors need/why.

My own condition has really renewed my passion for long-term care that those who need it, get it! If I can just nail one damn thoughtless dr all the hours I volunteer are worth it. Now I know first hand what I only knew before word-of-mouth.

I won't be on board as much but I bet I'll find time! lol.

Nice to read about you and you family.

warm hug.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Sher,

Mama Sher,Volunteer work? More info, please m'aam. I'm soooopleased that you're inspired to do this with your newfoundenergy level on 02. I'm so proud of you,I'm delighted for Ahli. I've always loved horses, & alwayswanted one as a girl. The highlight of many familyvacations to Colorado guest ranches in the hot Texassummers was riding horses. On my 16th birthday myparents let me take 2 friends to a place called Salado,Texas where we rode horses. There's not much else todo there, or wasn't way back then, anyway. Now I thinkit's become quite a quaint little community of shops andgalleries.My dad and brother left this afternoon after spendingthe night. I wish I had a photo of my dad's face, seeingme for the first time since surgery, with no hose up thenose. It made him tear up. Then he took a 30-minute walkoutside with me. He's got a bad ankle, and we walk atabout the same pace. What got him was that I was ableto walk and carry on a conversation at the same time.Bless his heart, there are so many blessings in myfamily going on now - really ever since I decided todouble-list in San . He also got to see Kate andher to congratulate them on their engagement.Then MY arrived and had lunch with us.Today was shift change day for him and Kate. :-)Many smiles and hugs were in abundance.Have you read Traveling Mercies: Thoughts on Faithby Anne LaMott? ( I read her Grace, Eventually and likedit.) That's going to be the first book I'll read on my newgadget - the Amazon kindle, which I think is sooo cool.So Irene's back at the hospital? This has to be torture.Surely one of the wildest medical experiences I've heardof. Hope you're having a terrific day.Hugs and blessings,Gwynne 57 Single-lung Transplant 4-3-08 atUTHSC San , TX

Guest guest

Way to go Sher!!!!!! Volunteering from the heart eh? \ K IllinoisSher Bauman wrote: Gwynnie....yes, I went on the interview this morning to return to volunteer work I have done previously. They were really glad to have me back so I guess I'll be doing something more productive with my time. I will be an advocate for seniors...those in long-term care, either in facilities or still in their own home and also advocating thru' letter writing to legislature for funding and public speaking for clarification as to what seniors need/why. My own condition has really renewed my passion for long-term care that those who need it, get it! If I can just nail one damn thoughtless dr all the hours I volunteer are worth it. Now I know first hand what I only knew before word-of-mouth. I won't be on board as much but I bet I'll find time! lol. Nice to read about you and you family. warm hug. Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret

about tomorrow, God is already there! Sher, Mama Sher,Volunteer work? More info, please m'aam. I'm soooopleased that you're inspired to do this with your newfoundenergy level on 02. I'm so proud of you,I'm delighted for Ahli. I've always loved horses, & alwayswanted one as a girl. The

highlight of many familyvacations to Colorado guest ranches in the hot Texassummers was riding horses. On my 16th birthday myparents let me take 2 friends to a place called Salado,Texas where we rode horses. There's not much else todo there, or wasn't way back then, anyway. Now I thinkit's become quite a quaint little community of shops andgalleries.My dad and brother left this afternoon after spendingthe night. I wish I had a photo of my dad's face, seeingme for the first time since surgery, with no hose up thenose. It made him tear up. Then he took a 30-minute walkoutside with me. He's got a bad ankle, and we walk atabout the same pace. What got him was that I was ableto walk and carry on a conversation at the same time.Bless his heart, there are so many blessings in myfamily going on now - really ever since I decided todouble-list in San . He also got to see Kate andher to

congratulate them on their engagement.Then MY arrived and had lunch with us.Today was shift change day for him and Kate. :-)Many smiles and hugs were in abundance.Have you read Traveling Mercies: Thoughts on Faithby Anne LaMott? ( I read her Grace, Eventually and likedit.) That's going to be the first book I'll read on my newgadget - the Amazon kindle, which I think is sooo cool.So Irene's back at the hospital? This has to be torture.Surely one of the wildest medical experiences I've heardof. Hope you're having a terrific day.Hugs and blessings,Gwynne 57 Single-lung Transplant 4-3-08 atUTHSC San , TX

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

K....I have volunteered for so many years I guess I cannot not do it! I love it.

I don't want a job...ohhhh no. No time clock for me anymore. A few hours a month...well it leads to a few more but mainly I feel good to have the desire!

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Sher,

Mama Sher,Volunteer work? More info, please m'aam. I'm soooopleased that you're inspired to do this with your newfoundenergy level on 02. I'm so proud of you,I'm delighted for Ahli. I've always loved horses, & alwayswanted one as a girl. The highlight of many familyvacations to Colorado guest ranches in the hot Texassummers was riding horses. On my 16th birthday myparents let me take 2 friends to a place called Salado,Texas where we rode horses. There's not much else todo there, or wasn't way back then, anyway. Now I thinkit's become quite a quaint little community of shops andgalleries.My dad and brother left this afternoon after spendingthe night. I wish I had a photo of my dad's face, seeingme for the first time since surgery, with no hose up thenose. It made him tear up. Then he took a 30-minute walkoutside with me. He's got a bad ankle, and we walk atabout the same pace. What got him was that I was ableto walk and carry on a conversation at the same time.Bless his heart, there are so many blessings in myfamily going on now - really ever since I decided todouble-list in San . He also got to see Kate andher to congratulate them on their engagement.Then MY arrived and had lunch with us.Today was shift change day for him and Kate. :-)Many smiles and hugs were in abundance.Have you read Traveling Mercies: Thoughts on Faithby Anne LaMott? ( I read her Grace, Eventually and likedit.) That's going to be the first book I'll read on my newgadget - the Amazon kindle, which I think is sooo cool.So Irene's back at the hospital? This has to be torture.Surely one of the wildest medical experiences I've heardof. Hope you're having a terrific day.Hugs and blessings,Gwynne 57 Single-lung Transplant 4-3-08 atUTHSC San , TX

Guest guest

Sher

Well, of course they are thrilled to have you back. Who wouldn't be?

Just do it and make sure you keep the balance in terms of how much time

and how much energy, but I know you'll find it so fulfilling and

rewarding and you'll make a difference in some lives. I can see a senior

in long term care right now smiling just to meet you and know you're on

their side.

Now don't go hurting any doctors....well, maybe a little....lol

Thats the other thing, if you make one doctor or nurse or medical

provider just more aware of the human side that they are ignoring, then

you will have impacted many lives.

They are quite lucky to have you on their side again. YAY SHER!

>

> Gwynnie....yes, I went on the interview this morning to return to

volunteer work I have done previously. They were really glad to have me

back so I guess I'll be doing something more productive with my time.

> I will be an advocate for seniors...those in long-term care, either in

facilities or still in their own home and also advocating thru' letter

writing to legislature for funding and public speaking for clarification

as to what seniors need/why.

> My own condition has really renewed my passion for long-term care that

those who need it, get it! If I can just nail one damn thoughtless dr

all the hours I volunteer are worth it. Now I know first hand what I

only knew before word-of-mouth.

> I won't be on board as much but I bet I'll find time! lol.

> Nice to read about you and you family.

> warm hug.

> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

> Sher,

>

>

> Mama Sher,

> Volunteer work? More info, please m'aam. I'm soooo

> pleased that you're inspired to do this with your newfound

> energy level on 02. I'm so proud of you

>

> ,

> I'm delighted for Ahli. I've always loved horses, & always

> wanted one as a girl. The highlight of many family

> vacations to Colorado guest ranches in the hot Texas

> summers was riding horses. On my 16th birthday my

> parents let me take 2 friends to a place called Salado,

> Texas where we rode horses. There's not much else to

> do there, or wasn't way back then, anyway. Now I think

> it's become quite a quaint little community of shops and

> galleries.

>

> My dad and brother left this afternoon after spending

> the night. I wish I had a photo of my dad's face, seeing

> me for the first time since surgery, with no hose up the

> nose. It made him tear up. Then he took a 30-minute walk

> outside with me. He's got a bad ankle, and we walk at

> about the same pace. What got him was that I was able

> to walk and carry on a conversation at the same time.

> Bless his heart, there are so many blessings in my

> family going on now - really ever since I decided to

> double-list in San . He also got to see Kate and

> her to congratulate them on their engagement.

> Then MY arrived and had lunch with us.

> Today was shift change day for him and Kate. :-)

> Many smiles and hugs were in abundance.

>

> Have you read Traveling Mercies: Thoughts on Faith

> by Anne LaMott? ( I read her Grace, Eventually and liked

> it.) That's going to be the first book I'll read on my new

> gadget - the Amazon kindle, which I think is sooo cool.

>

> So Irene's back at the hospital? This has to be torture.

> Surely one of the wildest medical experiences I've heard

> of. Hope you're having a terrific day.

>

> Hugs and blessings,

> Gwynne 57 Single-lung Transplant 4-3-08 at

> UTHSC San , TX

>

Guest guest

Sher, Wow! What a difference a few months (weeks?) make. I am so

glad you feel able to do something that you so enjoy. This is the

time of the year that I traditionally get involved with different

activities but I tend to overcommit and in October I crash. I'm sure

you are much smarter and in tune with your body. Use your 02, rest

when tired, do what you want, live more, laugh more, love more.

We've all heard it and said it but it is still true. Loved your " Let

it Go " piece.

Also, I keep forgetting to ask you about your book, name and where do

I get it?

Take care, my friend. Hope to see you in June.

Kathie, WA

NSIP '96, etc.

> > >

> > > Gwynnie....yes, I went on the interview this morning to

return to

> > volunteer work I have done previously. They were really glad to

have me

> > back so I guess I'll be doing something more productive with my

time.

> > > I will be an advocate for seniors...those in long-term care,

either in

> > facilities or still in their own home and also advocating thru'

letter

> > writing to legislature for funding and public speaking for

clarification

> > as to what seniors need/why.

> > > My own condition has really renewed my passion for long-term

care that

> > those who need it, get it! If I can just nail one damn

thoughtless dr

> > all the hours I volunteer are worth it. Now I know first hand

what I

> > only knew before word-of-mouth.

> > > I won't be on board as much but I bet I'll find time! lol.

> > > Nice to read about you and you family.

> > > warm hug.

> > > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.

> > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> > >

> > > Sher,

> > >

> > >

> > > Mama Sher,

> > > Volunteer work? More info, please m'aam. I'm soooo

> > > pleased that you're inspired to do this with your newfound

> > > energy level on 02. I'm so proud of you

> > >

> > > ,

> > > I'm delighted for Ahli. I've always loved horses, & always

> > > wanted one as a girl. The highlight of many family

> > > vacations to Colorado guest ranches in the hot Texas

> > > summers was riding horses. On my 16th birthday my

> > > parents let me take 2 friends to a place called Salado,

> > > Texas where we rode horses. There's not much else to

> > > do there, or wasn't way back then, anyway. Now I think

> > > it's become quite a quaint little community of shops and

> > > galleries.

> > >

> > > My dad and brother left this afternoon after spending

> > > the night. I wish I had a photo of my dad's face, seeing

> > > me for the first time since surgery, with no hose up the

> > > nose. It made him tear up. Then he took a 30-minute walk

> > > outside with me. He's got a bad ankle, and we walk at

> > > about the same pace. What got him was that I was able

> > > to walk and carry on a conversation at the same time.

> > > Bless his heart, there are so many blessings in my

> > > family going on now - really ever since I decided to

> > > double-list in San . He also got to see Kate and

> > > her to congratulate them on their engagement.

> > > Then MY arrived and had lunch with us.

> > > Today was shift change day for him and Kate. :-)

> > > Many smiles and hugs were in abundance.

> > >

> > > Have you read Traveling Mercies: Thoughts on Faith

> > > by Anne LaMott? ( I read her Grace, Eventually and liked

> > > it.) That's going to be the first book I'll read on my new

> > > gadget - the Amazon kindle, which I think is sooo cool.

> > >

> > > So Irene's back at the hospital? This has to be torture.

> > > Surely one of the wildest medical experiences I've heard

> > > of. Hope you're having a terrific day.

> > >

> > > Hugs and blessings,

> > > Gwynne 57 Single-lung Transplant 4-3-08 at

> > > UTHSC San , TX

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

HEY SHER!

I HAVE BEEN VOLUNTEERING AS AN AARP DRIVER SAFETY PROGRAM INSTRUCTOR 2 YEARS THIS MONTH. JOE AND I TOOK THE COURSE 3 YEARS AGO FOR A 10% DISCOUNT ON OUR CAR INSURANCE, AND THE INSTRUCTOR TOLD US THEN THAT AARP WAS RECRUITING NEW INSTRUCTORS. I TALKED TO JOE AND THOUGHT SINCE MY PARENTS LIVE 800 MILES AWAY, MAYBE I COULD HELP SOMEONE ELSES PARENTS HERE IN GEORGIA, SINCE I COULD NOT HELP MY OWN MOM AND DAD.

I REALLY ENJOY THE PEOPLE I MEET AND OFTEN TIMES I RUN INTO THEM IN A STORE SOMEWHERE AND THEY ALWAYS REMEMBER MY NAME, BUT I HAVE A HARD TIME REMEMBERING ALL MY STUDENTS. I USUALLY TEACH 2 DAY CLASSES OF 4 HOURS EACH, USUALLY ON THUR AND FRI FROM 1-5 AND SOMETIMES ON SATURDAY'S FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT RETIRED. THE LAWS ARE ALWAYS CHANGING YEAR TO YEAR AND OFTEN TIMES THE LAST TIME ANYONE SAW OR READ A DRIVERS' MANUAL FOR THEIR STATE THEY WERE 16 YEARS OLD!

WE LAUGH A LOT AND I LEARN A LOT FROM ALL MY STUDENTS. I ALWAYS TOLD MY CHILDREN THAT ANYONE CAN TEACH YOU SOMETHING, EVEN IF THEY ARE ONLY 1 DAY OLDER...ALSO ANYONE WHO LIVES IN A DIFFERENT PLACE THAN MY CHILDREN COULD TEACH THEM SOMETHING ALSO...SO GOOD LUCK ON RETURNING TO VOLUNTEER WORK. I USUALLY TEACH 1 TO 2 CLASSES A MONTH AT THE SR. CENTER OR LOCAL CHURCHES. NOW EVEN THE BANKS AND INSURANCE AGENCIES ARE REQUESTING CLASSES. SO I WILL REMAIN BUSY TILL THE END OF THE YEAR.

BESIDES ,THIS GIVES JOE A LITTLE ALONE TIME... SINCE HE HAS RETIRED WE ARE TOGETHER 24/7 AND HE USED TO GET AWAY FROM ME 12 HOURS A DAY 5 DAYS A WEEK...BUT NOW HE IS STUCK WITH ME HANGING AROUND THE HOUSE. (HA HA-GET MY DRIFT?)

LOVE TO ALL,

JOANIE

JOE/JOANIE JOE 60 IPF1/2008

GRIFFIN, GA.

-- Re: Sher,

SherWell, of course they are thrilled to have you back. Who wouldn't be?Just do it and make sure you keep the balance in terms of how much timeand how much energy, but I know you'll find it so fulfilling andrewarding and you'll make a difference in some lives. I can see a seniorin long term care right now smiling just to meet you and know you're ontheir side.Now don't go hurting any doctors....well, maybe a little....lolThats the other thing, if you make one doctor or nurse or medicalprovider just more aware of the human side that they are ignoring, thenyou will have impacted many lives.They are quite lucky to have you on their side again. YAY SHER!>> Gwynnie....yes, I went on the interview this morning to return tovolunteer work I have done previously. They were really glad to have meback so I guess I'll be doing something more productive with my time.> I will be an advocate for seniors...those in long-term care, either infacilities or still in their own home and also advocating thru' letterwriting to legislature for funding and public speaking for clarificationas to what seniors need/why.> My own condition has really renewed my passion for long-term care thatthose who need it, get it! If I can just nail one damn thoughtless drall the hours I volunteer are worth it. Now I know first hand what Ionly knew before word-of-mouth.> I won't be on board as much but I bet I'll find time! lol.> Nice to read about you and you family.> warm hug.> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>> Sher, >>> Mama Sher,> Volunteer work? More info, please m'aam. I'm soooo> pleased that you're inspired to do this with your newfound> energy level on 02. I'm so proud of you>> ,> I'm delighted for Ahli. I've always loved horses, & always> wanted one as a girl. The highlight of many family> vacations to Colorado guest ranches in the hot Texas> summers was riding horses. On my 16th birthday my> parents let me take 2 friends to a place called Salado,> Texas where we rode horses. There's not much else to> do there, or wasn't way back then, anyway. Now I think> it's become quite a quaint little community of shops and> galleries.>> My dad and brother left this afternoon after spending> the night. I wish I had a photo of my dad's face, seeing> me for the first time since surgery, with no hose up the> nose. It made him tear up. Then he took a 30-minute walk> outside with me. He's got a bad ankle, and we walk at> about the same pace. What got him was that I was able> to walk and carry on a conversation at the same time.> Bless his heart, there are so many blessings in my> family going on now - really ever since I decided to> double-list in San . He also got to see Kate and> her to congratulate them on their engagement.> Then MY arrived and had lunch with us.> Today was shift change day for him and Kate. :-)> Many smiles and hugs were in abundance.>> Have you read Traveling Mercies: Thoughts on Faith> by Anne LaMott? ( I read her Grace, Eventually and liked> it.) That's going to be the first book I'll read on my new> gadget - the Amazon kindle, which I think is sooo cool.>> So Irene's back at the hospital? This has to be torture.> Surely one of the wildest medical experiences I've heard> of. Hope you're having a terrific day.>> Hugs and blessings,> Gwynne 57 Single-lung Transplant 4-3-08 at> UTHSC San , TX>

Guest guest

Kathie...oh I over commit too but have learned now it's a no-no. I thought about this long and hard because I didn't want to start something I could not finish. I'm feeling good about it and anxious to get going.

So far there will be the two of us, Steve, Joy and Armede....do you remember her from a year or more ago? Lives in Seattle.

She doesn't post anymore but we stay in touch...she wants to 'meet' too.

The only place you can get my book now is from me.....you can look on Amazon.com, they still have it listed and perhaps have a used copy....."Listen to the Silence". I think it's # 17 on the book list. Anyway, send me your address to bofus@... and I will send you one....autographed even! Ya can't get that from Amazon, but you can get it cheaper I think. I ask $10 for board members...s/h comes out of that. I don't market any longer.....long story....but if someone hears about the book and wants one, that's ok. Many here have read it. But I do not actively try to sell it, for obvious reasons.

How was your trip?

How are you feeling, what are you currently 'coping' with?

My dx was recently changed from IPF to NSIP.................

Sher, > > >> > >> > > Mama Sher,> > > Volunteer work? More info, please m'aam. I'm soooo> > > pleased that you're inspired to do this with your newfound> > > energy level on 02. I'm so proud of you> > >> > > ,> > > I'm delighted for Ahli. I've always loved horses, & always> > > wanted one as a girl. The highlight of many family> > > vacations to Colorado guest ranches in the hot Texas> > > summers was riding horses. On my 16th birthday my> > > parents let me take 2 friends to a place called Salado,> > > Texas where we rode horses. There's not much else to> > > do there, or wasn't way back then, anyway. Now I think> > > it's become quite a quaint little community of shops and> > > galleries.> > >> > > My dad and brother left this afternoon after spending> > > the night. I wish I had a photo of my dad's face, seeing> > > me for the first time since surgery, with no hose up the> > > nose. It made him tear up. Then he took a 30-minute walk> > > outside with me. He's got a bad ankle, and we walk at> > > about the same pace. What got him was that I was able> > > to walk and carry on a conversation at the same time.> > > Bless his heart, there are so many blessings in my> > > family going on now - really ever since I decided to> > > double-list in San . He also got to see Kate and> > > her to congratulate them on their engagement.> > > Then MY arrived and had lunch with us.> > > Today was shift change day for him and Kate. :-)> > > Many smiles and hugs were in abundance.> > >> > > Have you read Traveling Mercies: Thoughts on Faith> > > by Anne LaMott? ( I read her Grace, Eventually and liked> > > it.) That's going to be the first book I'll read on my new> > > gadget - the Amazon kindle, which I think is sooo cool.> > >> > > So Irene's back at the hospital? This has to be torture.> > > Surely one of the wildest medical experiences I've heard> > > of. Hope you're having a terrific day.> > >> > > Hugs and blessings,> > > Gwynne 57 Single-lung Transplant 4-3-08 at> > > UTHSC San , TX> > >> >>

Guest guest

Joanie....what you do as a volunteer I know is much appreciated! Doesn't it feel good to be useful to those who a helping hand in some way!

Keep up the good work.

I'm only gone a few hours/month. You are much busier.

Sher, >>> Mama Sher,> Volunteer work? More info, please m'aam. I'm soooo> pleased that you're inspired to do this with your newfound> energy level on 02. I'm so proud of you>> ,> I'm delighted for Ahli. I've always loved horses, & always> wanted one as a girl. The highlight of many family> vacations to Colorado guest ranches in the hot Texas> summers was riding horses. On my 16th birthday my> parents let me take 2 friends to a place called Salado,> Texas where we rode horses. There's not much else to> do there, or wasn't way back then, anyway. Now I think> it's become quite a quaint little community of shops and> galleries.>> My dad and brother left this afternoon after spending> the night. I wish I had a photo of my dad's face, seeing> me for the first time since surgery, with no hose up the> nose. It made him tear up. Then he took a 30-minute walk> outside with me. He's got a bad ankle, and we walk at> about the same pace. What got him was that I was able> to walk and carry on a conversation at the same time.> Bless his heart, there are so many blessings in my> family going on now - really ever since I decided to> double-list in San . He also got to see Kate and> her to congratulate them on their engagement.> Then MY arrived and had lunch with us.> Today was shift change day for him and Kate. :-)> Many smiles and hugs were in abundance.>> Have you read Traveling Mercies: Thoughts on Faith> by Anne LaMott? ( I read her Grace, Eventually and liked> it.) That's going to be the first book I'll read on my new> gadget - the Amazon kindle, which I think is sooo cool.>> So Irene's back at the hospital? This has to be torture.> Surely one of the wildest medical experiences I've heard> of. Hope you're having a terrific day.>> Hugs and blessings,> Gwynne 57 Single-lung Transplant 4-3-08 at> UTHSC San , TX>

Guest guest

Sher, tell me about your book. What is it about? K IllinoisSher Bauman wrote: Kathie...oh I over commit too but have learned now it's a no-no. I thought about this long and hard because I didn't want to start something I could not finish. I'm feeling good about it and anxious to get going. So far there will be the two of us, Steve, Joy and Armede....do

you remember her from a year or more ago? Lives in Seattle. She doesn't post anymore but we stay in touch...she wants to 'meet' too. The only place you can get my book now is from me.....you can look on Amazon.com, they still have it listed and perhaps have a used copy....."Listen to the Silence". I think it's # 17 on the book list. Anyway, send me your address to bofuswbcable (DOT) net and I will send you one....autographed even! Ya can't get that from Amazon, but you can get it cheaper I think. I ask $10 for board members...s/h comes out of that. I don't market any longer.....long story....but if someone hears about the book and wants one, that's ok. Many here have read it. But I do not actively try to sell it, for obvious reasons. How was your trip? How are you feeling, what are you currently 'coping' with? My dx was recently changed from IPF to NSIP................. Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Sher, > > >> > >> > > Mama Sher,> > > Volunteer work? More info, please m'aam. I'm soooo> > > pleased that you're inspired to do this with your newfound> > > energy level on 02. I'm so proud of you> > >> > > ,> > > I'm delighted

for Ahli. I've always loved horses, & always> > > wanted one as a girl. The highlight of many family> > > vacations to Colorado guest ranches in the hot Texas> > > summers was riding horses. On my 16th birthday my> > > parents let me take 2 friends to a place called Salado,> > > Texas where we rode horses. There's not much else to> > > do there, or wasn't way back then, anyway. Now I think> > > it's become quite a quaint little community of shops and> > > galleries.> > >> > > My dad and brother left this afternoon after spending> > > the night. I wish I had a photo of my dad's face, seeing> > > me for the first time since surgery, with no hose up the> > > nose. It made him tear up. Then he took a 30-minute walk> > > outside with me. He's got a bad ankle, and we walk at> > >

about the same pace. What got him was that I was able> > > to walk and carry on a conversation at the same time.> > > Bless his heart, there are so many blessings in my> > > family going on now - really ever since I decided to> > > double-list in San . He also got to see Kate and> > > her to congratulate them on their engagement.> > > Then MY arrived and had lunch with us.> > > Today was shift change day for him and Kate. :-)> > > Many smiles and hugs were in abundance.> > >> > > Have you read Traveling Mercies: Thoughts on Faith> > > by Anne LaMott? ( I read her Grace, Eventually and liked> > > it.) That's going to be the first book I'll read on my new> > > gadget - the Amazon kindle, which I think is sooo cool.> > >> > > So Irene's back at the hospital?

This has to be torture.> > > Surely one of the wildest medical experiences I've heard> > > of. Hope you're having a terrific day.> > >> > > Hugs and blessings,> > > Gwynne 57 Single-lung Transplant 4-3-08 at> > > UTHSC San , TX> > >> >> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my

house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

....the book is a true story about a mother who saves her children by telling family secrets..........

Sher, > > >> > >> > > Mama Sher,> > > Volunteer work? More info, please m'aam. I'm soooo> > > pleased that you're inspired to do this with your newfound> > > energy level on 02. I'm so proud of you> > >> > > ,> > > I'm delighted for Ahli. I've always loved horses, & always> > > wanted one as a girl. The highlight of many family> > > vacations to Colorado guest ranches in the hot Texas> > > summers was riding horses. On my 16th birthday my> > > parents let me take 2 friends to a place called Salado,> > > Texas where we rode horses. There's not much else to> > > do there, or wasn't way back then, anyway. Now I think> > > it's become quite a quaint little community of shops and> > > galleries.> > >> > > My dad and brother left this afternoon after spending> > > the night. I wish I had a photo of my dad's face, seeing> > > me for the first time since surgery, with no hose up the> > > nose. It made him tear up. Then he took a 30-minute walk> > > outside with me. He's got a bad ankle, and we walk at> > > about the same pace. What got him was that I was able> > > to walk and carry on a conversation at the same time.> > > Bless his heart, there are so many blessings in my> > > family going on now - really ever since I decided to> > > double-list in San . He also got to see Kate and> > > her to congratulate them on their engagement.> > > Then MY arrived and had lunch with us.> > > Today was shift change day for him and Kate. :-)> > > Many smiles and hugs were in abundance.> > >> > > Have you read Traveling Mercies: Thoughts on Faith> > > by Anne LaMott? ( I read her Grace, Eventually and liked> > > it.) That's going to be the first book I'll read on my new> > > gadget - the Amazon kindle, which I think is sooo cool.> > >> > > So Irene's back at the hospital? This has to be torture.> > > Surely one of the wildest medical experiences I've heard> > > of. Hope you're having a terrific day.> > >> > > Hugs and blessings,> > > Gwynne 57 Single-lung Transplant 4-3-08 at> > > UTHSC San , TX> > >> >>

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Guest guest

SHER..I DO ENJOY IT AND LIKE I SAID, IT GIVES ME, OH I MEAN JOE, A LITTLE ALONE TIME. LOL

JOE/JOANIE JOE 60 IPF1/2008

GRIFFIN, GA.

-- Re: Re: Sher,

Joanie....what you do as a volunteer I know is much appreciated! Doesn't it feel good to be useful to those who a helping hand in some way!

Keep up the good work.

I'm only gone a few hours/month. You are much busier.

Sher, >>> Mama Sher,> Volunteer work? More info, please m'aam. I'm soooo> pleased that you're inspired to do this with your newfound> energy level on 02. I'm so proud of you>> ,> I'm delighted for Ahli. I've always loved horses, & always> wanted one as a girl. The highlight of many family> vacations to Colorado guest ranches in the hot Texas> summers was riding horses. On my 16th birthday my> parents let me take 2 friends to a place called Salado,> Texas where we rode horses. There's not much else to> do there, or wasn't way back then, anyway. Now I think> it's become quite a quaint little community of shops and> galleries.>> My dad and brother left this afternoon after spending> the night. I wish I had a photo of my dad's face, seeing> me for the first time since surgery, with no hose up the> nose. It made him tear up. Then he took a 30-minute walk> outside with me. He's got a bad ankle, and we walk at> about the same pace. What got him was that I was able> to walk and carry on a conversation at the same time.> Bless his heart, there are so many blessings in my> family going on now - really ever since I decided to> double-list in San . He also got to see Kate and> her to congratulate them on their engagement.> Then MY arrived and had lunch with us.> Today was shift change day for him and Kate. :-)> Many smiles and hugs were in abundance.>> Have you read Traveling Mercies: Thoughts on Faith> by Anne LaMott? ( I read her Grace, Eventually and liked> it.) That's going to be the first book I'll read on my new> gadget - the Amazon kindle, which I think is sooo cool.>> So Irene's back at the hospital? This has to be torture.> Surely one of the wildest medical experiences I've heard> of. Hope you're having a terrific day.>> Hugs and blessings,> Gwynne 57 Single-lung Transplant 4-3-08 at> UTHSC San , TX>

Guest guest

Yeah, I get it Joanie...........

Guest guest

Sher, My trip to Az.? My time there was wonderful. My trip home was a

nightmare. i was

home five days, got sick, was diagnosed with pneumonia for the 3rd time in a

year. Came

off 2 weeks of antibiotics and increased pred doseage, feeling fair but ready to

go to San

, have had tix for months but doc says no planes for you. We don't know

yet if this

is permanent deterioration or it is just taking a very long time to heal. I

feel like crap, i

don't know if it is my head making my body feel like this or it is my body

making my feel

like crap. My therapist says it doesn't matter, you still feel like crap! lol

Trying a new

antidepressant and trying to live smart. I didn't know a date/time had been set

but Ithink

we can be there. We only live 30 -45 minutes from Olympia. I don't remember

Armede

but I didn't join until March of 07 and didn't post until long after that.

Kathe,WA

NSIP '96

> > > >

> > > > Gwynnie....yes, I went on the interview this morning to

> return to

> > > volunteer work I have done previously. They were really glad to

> have me

> > > back so I guess I'll be doing something more productive with my

> time.

> > > > I will be an advocate for seniors...those in long-term care,

> either in

> > > facilities or still in their own home and also advocating thru'

> letter

> > > writing to legislature for funding and public speaking for

> clarification

> > > as to what seniors need/why.

> > > > My own condition has really renewed my passion for long-term

> care that

> > > those who need it, get it! If I can just nail one damn

> thoughtless dr

> > > all the hours I volunteer are worth it. Now I know first hand

> what I

> > > only knew before word-of-mouth.

> > > > I won't be on board as much but I bet I'll find time! lol.

> > > > Nice to read about you and you family.

> > > > warm hug.

> > > > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.

> > > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> > > >

> > > > Sher,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Mama Sher,

> > > > Volunteer work? More info, please m'aam. I'm soooo

> > > > pleased that you're inspired to do this with your newfound

> > > > energy level on 02. I'm so proud of you

> > > >

> > > > ,

> > > > I'm delighted for Ahli. I've always loved horses, & always

> > > > wanted one as a girl. The highlight of many family

> > > > vacations to Colorado guest ranches in the hot Texas

> > > > summers was riding horses. On my 16th birthday my

> > > > parents let me take 2 friends to a place called Salado,

> > > > Texas where we rode horses. There's not much else to

> > > > do there, or wasn't way back then, anyway. Now I think

> > > > it's become quite a quaint little community of shops and

> > > > galleries.

> > > >

> > > > My dad and brother left this afternoon after spending

> > > > the night. I wish I had a photo of my dad's face, seeing

> > > > me for the first time since surgery, with no hose up the

> > > > nose. It made him tear up. Then he took a 30-minute walk

> > > > outside with me. He's got a bad ankle, and we walk at

> > > > about the same pace. What got him was that I was able

> > > > to walk and carry on a conversation at the same time.

> > > > Bless his heart, there are so many blessings in my

> > > > family going on now - really ever since I decided to

> > > > double-list in San . He also got to see Kate and

> > > > her to congratulate them on their engagement.

> > > > Then MY arrived and had lunch with us.

> > > > Today was shift change day for him and Kate. :-)

> > > > Many smiles and hugs were in abundance.

> > > >

> > > > Have you read Traveling Mercies: Thoughts on Faith

> > > > by Anne LaMott? ( I read her Grace, Eventually and liked

> > > > it.) That's going to be the first book I'll read on my new

> > > > gadget - the Amazon kindle, which I think is sooo cool.

> > > >

> > > > So Irene's back at the hospital? This has to be torture.

> > > > Surely one of the wildest medical experiences I've heard

> > > > of. Hope you're having a terrific day.

> > > >

> > > > Hugs and blessings,

> > > > Gwynne 57 Single-lung Transplant 4-3-08 at

> > > > UTHSC San , TX

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

And the name? KSher Bauman wrote: ....the book is a true story about a mother who saves her children by telling family secrets.......... Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Sher, > > >> > >> > > Mama Sher,> > > Volunteer work? More info, please m'aam. I'm soooo> > > pleased that you're inspired to do this with your newfound> > > energy level on 02. I'm so proud of you> > >> > > ,> > > I'm delighted for Ahli. I've always loved horses, & always> > > wanted one as a girl. The highlight of many family> > > vacations to Colorado guest ranches in the hot Texas> > > summers was riding horses. On my 16th birthday my> > > parents let me take 2 friends to a place called Salado,> > > Texas where we rode horses. There's not much else to> > > do there, or wasn't way back then, anyway. Now I think> > > it's become quite a quaint

little community of shops and> > > galleries.> > >> > > My dad and brother left this afternoon after spending> > > the night. I wish I had a photo of my dad's face, seeing> > > me for the first time since surgery, with no hose up the> > > nose. It made him tear up. Then he took a 30-minute walk> > > outside with me. He's got a bad ankle, and we walk at> > > about the same pace. What got him was that I was able> > > to walk and carry on a conversation at the same time.> > > Bless his heart, there are so many blessings in my> > > family going on now - really ever since I decided to> > > double-list in San . He also got to see Kate and> > > her to congratulate them on their engagement.> > > Then MY arrived and had lunch with us.> > > Today was shift change day

for him and Kate. :-)> > > Many smiles and hugs were in abundance.> > >> > > Have you read Traveling Mercies: Thoughts on Faith> > > by Anne LaMott? ( I read her Grace, Eventually and liked> > > it.) That's going to be the first book I'll read on my new> > > gadget - the Amazon kindle, which I think is sooo cool.> > >> > > So Irene's back at the hospital? This has to be torture.> > > Surely one of the wildest medical experiences I've heard> > > of. Hope you're having a terrific day.> > >> > > Hugs and blessings,> > > Gwynne 57 Single-lung Transplant 4-3-08 at> > > UTHSC San , TX> > >> >>

K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my

house, we will serve the Lord 14