RemedySpot.com

Re: Pics are posted up under Cajun Cowboy Festival

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

S. Thanks for posting the Cajon

festival pictures and thanks to Wally

for setting it all up!!!

What a great way to make PF better understood.

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna be

iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

lsmith7892006 wrote:

Leanne and Wally, fell free to add to as you want.

Notice how dark the sky was behind the group picture. We had a

spectacular lightening show.

I don't know why the cowboy picture posted up sideways but oh well.

S

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.5/1400 - Release Date: 4/27/2008 9:39 AM

Guest guest

Great pictures. I'm so glad the weather held off. I hope more pictures are forthcoming.

Steve59 from WA IPF 2006

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: Pics are posted up under Cajun Cowboy FestivalDate: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 19:31:39 -0000

Leanne and Wally, fell free to add to as you want.Notice how dark the sky was behind the group picture. We had a spectacular lightening show.I don't know why the cowboy picture posted up sideways but oh well. S

Guest guest

Oh , Thanks so much. This looks like a great success. You have such a sweet smile, I would love to meet you. Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Leanne and Wally, fell free to add to as you want.Notice how dark the sky was behind the group picture. We had a spectacular lightening show.I don't know why the cowboy picture posted up sideways but oh well. S

Guest guest

Thanks for the pictures...it just looks like it was so much fun!! So happy you were able to be there!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Pics are posted up under Cajun Cowboy Festival

Leanne and Wally, fell free to add to as you want.Notice how dark the sky was behind the group picture. We had a spectacular lightening show.I don't know why the cowboy picture posted up sideways but oh well. S

Guest guest

I just saw the pictures too. Dang, I wish I could have been there. I'm just missin' out on all the fun.

Did a picture get taken of the poster Wally set up of some of us?

I'm going to catch Steve in WA and hopefully Joy too, maybe in June.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

RE: Pics are posted up under Cajun Cowboy Festival

Great pictures. I'm so glad the weather held off. I hope more pictures are forthcoming.

Steve59 from WA IPF 2006

From: "lsmith7892006" <lbsmith789sbcglobal (DOT) net>Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: Pics are posted up under Cajun Cowboy FestivalDate: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 19:31:39 -0000

Guest guest

S...I posted before but I'll ask again. Did a picture get taken of the poster Wally set up of some of us?

It's so good to see pictures. , I'm sad for you....you haven't been married but a couple of years. This has to be so hard on your family.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Pics are posted up under Cajun Cowboy Festival

Oh , Thanks so much. This looks like a great success. You have such a sweet smile, I would love to meet you.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."