RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Pics/Peggy Wally, , Leanne and world

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Bruce! Your pictures were great to see. I'm so glad you had such a good time.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Pics/Peggy Wally, , Leanne and world

I guess there are two major reminders I come away from the trip with.First understood i drove 4 1/2 hours each way and in spite of predictionof awful storms and hail and worries about cigarette smoke and a millionother excuses I could make not to go.So, first reminder. While some people have no interest in knowinganything about PF, when asked or given the chance by their dumbfoundedlook when told the name of the disease, take the chance to educate them.Wally just educated a whole town and its now real to them. I don't knowthe value of awareness, but I know its far beyond the money raised,which was quite impressive itself.Second, if you have a chance to meet others, don't make excuses not to.Now if you're sick, then you shouldn't for your sake and theirs. If itwill harm your health you shouldn't. But, anything else, just do it. Ifigure I met 7 friends in person I'd never met before last night. Two Iknew from here and the rest were family and friends. It was such amarvelous night.> >> > Leanne and Wally, fell free to add to as you want.> > Notice how dark the sky was behind the group picture. We had a> > spectacular lightening show.> > I don't know why the cowboy picture posted up sideways but oh well.> >> > S> >>