RemedySpot.com

Re: Clinical trials info / Fay

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Thanks for that post. I've written down the information and I saw that there is a study going on at the University of Chicago.. are you involved with that? It isn't a drug study but would have some impact if something did come across the wire as a treatment. Hmmmmm ! That is interesting. K Central Il Zion wrote: Hello to everyone and hoping for a

great week-end.My friend sent me this link to see information about clinical trials.It leads to 151 trials for interstitial ling diesases!!! and much more.http://clinicaltrials.gov -- Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA And “mild” PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!! No, NSIP was not self-inflicted…I never smoked! Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah and Sara “I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--> <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.