RemedySpot.com

Mapping theAir Family

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Again,

I've had great fun trying to place you all on my big map of the USA ( & Canada)...now I need a smidgin' of help from a few of you......could the following give me more clues (like nearest big towns/cities)

JOYCE: I found lots of towns but NOT in Indiana.....there's one just over the border in Illinois..there's one near Lexington......Where oh where is YOURS?????

BABS: does KY stand for Kentucky & more clues on Bronston pretty please!!!

KAREN: likewise Barrington in IL (Illinois I'm presuming!)

KERRY: Where the heck are you???> You visited Joyce in hospital so you two must be fairly close by the same city at least!

LINDA Z: Sista, Blue Bell sounds DIVINE but I can;t find it! PA = Pennsylvania does it?

LINDA K & DON: Ok cough up....where are you 2?????

NANCY L: can someone tell me how to pinpooint at Brooklyn Park, Minnesota...TA

TINA: now NOVA is a Stellar constellation in SPACE but I can't find it in Ohio! Help Tina!

VICKY: yep a Battle happened at Battle Creek no doubt BUT where exactly is THAT??? is MI Michigan or Minnesota??? Near what big town/city pretty please.

J/J: give it up.....where do I find you two bikers????????

I'll get back to you as I progress...so far I've got ,Gwynne,Jane, Peggy, F, P,Joy, Kathie,Bruce,Lojack, S, MB, ML, Sher, , Teri/Jon, Terry, Wally, Irene, Diane P.....

Off to check on AJ...it's in the list many times over....NOT in Anchorage....is there anywhere else BUT Anchorage in Alaska???????????????????

DID I ever tell you lot........ I LOVE EXPLORING MAPS!

SGIO