RemedySpot.com

One special prayer request:Please read!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello family, This is a prayer request that came form a wonderful friend of mine over Prayers for pets group.Many of you that have sent requests for prayers and healing for your furbabies ,know how this group have been supporting us with Animal healing.I would ask you, if you feel right, please send her a personal message: Jacque is an extraordinary woman that runs and rescues wolves and rehabilitate them , we have known each other for more then 5 years now.One day, I hope that her rescue center will be one of our sponsored charities.Namaste. Love and respect to all,Liane. Please send personal answers and support to: : jshwolfwatch@...On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 4:14 AM, JACQUELINE HARRIS wrote: Tonight around 2 a.m. I was coming home from work to find on the highway a huge porcupine someone hit. He/she was crying in pain, and I had to stop. Picking up a porcupine, especially one this big, was quite a deal, and I hope I did not damage it further in the effort. My winter coat is now coated with quills, and the poor animal is in my Jeep for the night, still squirming a bit, and crying some, breathing hard. Please pray this animal makes it through the rest of this night, so I may take it to our wildlife vet in the morning. This porcupine's crying is one of the saddest sounds I have ever heard. I do not know what else to do, and don't want to just put it down if there is a chance - and there is no exterior sign of trauma, and it can move its limbs. Please pray this one makes it, somehow. Thanks. Jackie