RemedySpot.com

Mapping theAir Family

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Don & Yates city Illinioshttp://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py#mvt=m & lat=40.77864 & lon=-90.014264 & zoom=13 & q1=Yates%20city%20illinois P Galesburg Illinoishttp://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py#mvt=m & lat=40.946915 & lon=-90.364659 & zoom=11 & q1=Galesburg%20IllinoisBarrington Illinoishttp://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py#mvt=m & lat=40.77864 & lon=-90.014264 & zoom=13 & q1=Yates%20city%20illinoisBattle Creek MIchiganhttp://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py#mvt=m & lat=40.77864 & lon=-90.014264 & zoom=13 & q1=Yates%20city%20illinoisBabsBronston KYhttp://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py#mvt=m & lat=40.77864 & lon=-90.014264 & zoom=13 & q1=Yates%20city%20illinois wrote: Hi Again, I've had great fun trying to place you all on my big map of the USA ( & Canada)...now I need a smidgin' of help from a few of you......could the following give me more clues (like nearest big towns/cities) JOYCE: I found lots of towns but NOT in Indiana.....there's one just over the border in Illinois..there's one near Lexington......Where oh where is

YOURS????? BABS: does KY stand for Kentucky & more clues on Bronston pretty please!!! KAREN: likewise Barrington in IL (Illinois I'm presuming!) KERRY: Where the heck are you???> You visited Joyce in hospital so you two must be fairly close by the same city at least! LINDA Z: Sista, Blue Bell sounds DIVINE but I can;t find it! PA = Pennsylvania does it? LINDA K & DON: Ok cough up....where are you 2????? NANCY L: can someone tell me how to pinpooint at Brooklyn Park, Minnesota...TA TINA: now NOVA is a Stellar

constellation in SPACE but I can't find it in Ohio! Help Tina! VICKY: yep a Battle happened at Battle Creek no doubt BUT where exactly is THAT??? is MI Michigan or Minnesota??? Near what big town/city pretty please. J/J: give it up.....where do I find you two bikers???????? I'll get back to you as I progress...so far I've got ,Gwynne,Jane, Peggy, F, P,Joy, Kathie,Bruce,Lojack, S, MB, ML, Sher, , Teri/Jon, Terry, Wally, Irene, Diane P..... Off to check on AJ...it's in the list many times over....NOT in Anchorage....is there anywhere else BUT Anchorage in Alaska??????????????????? DID I ever tell you

lot........ I LOVE EXPLORING MAPS! SGIO P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 59

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hi Sista,

Just looked up Blue Bell on Wikpedia....did you know your town used to be called Pigeontown???? Blue Bell sounds MUCH more attractive!

Oh & apparently Blue Blue came in at 14/100 in a 2005 List of America's Best Places to live category...but I guess you already knew THAT!

Loved your little Darah photo- she's a STUNNER!

love,

> > > Hi Again,> >> > I've had great fun trying to place you all on my big map > > of the USA ( & Canada)...now I need a smidgin' of help from a few of > > you......could the following give me more clues (like nearest big > > towns/cities)> >> > JOYCE: I found lots of towns but NOT in Indiana.....there's one > > just over the border in Illinois..there's one near > > Lexington......Where oh where is YOURS????? > >> > BABS: does KY stand for Kentucky & more clues on Bronston pretty please!!!> >> > KAREN: likewise Barrington in IL (Illinois I'm presuming!)> >> > KERRY: Where the heck are you???> You visited Joyce in hospital so you > > two must be fairly close by the same city at least!> >> > LINDA Z: Sista, Blue Bell sounds DIVINE but I can;t find it! PA = > > Pennsylvania does it?> >> > LINDA K & DON: Ok cough up....where are you 2?????> >> > NANCY L: can someone tell me how to pinpooint at Brooklyn Park, > > Minnesota...TA> >> > TINA: now NOVA is a Stellar constellation in SPACE but I can't find it > > in Ohio! Help Tina!> >> > VICKY: yep a Battle happened at Battle Creek no doubt BUT where > > exactly is THAT??? is MI Michigan or Minnesota??? Near what big > > town/city pretty please.> >> > J/J: give it up.....where do I find you two bikers????????> >> > I'll get back to you as I progress...so far I've got > > ,Gwynne,Jane, Peggy, F, P,Joy, > > Kathie,Bruce,Lojack, S, MB, ML, Sher, , Teri/Jon, Terry, > > Wally, Irene, Diane P.....> >> > Off to check on AJ...it's in the list many times over....NOT in > > Anchorage....is there anywhere else BUT Anchorage in > > Alaska???????????????????> >> > DID I ever tell you lot........ I LOVE EXPLORING MAPS!> >> > SGIO> >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> >------------------------------------------------------------------------> >> >No virus found in this incoming message.> >Checked by AVG. > >Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.5/1400 - Release Date: 4/27/2008 9:39 AM> > > >>

Guest guest

"My" town is about 10 miles West of Louisville, Kentucky, along Interstate 64. The nearest town is New Albany, IN. Find it?

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> > Hi Again,> > I've had great fun trying to place you all on my big map of> the USA ( & Canada)...now I need a smidgin' of help from a few of> you......could the following give me more clues (like nearest big> towns/cities)> > JOYCE: I found lots of towns but NOT in Indiana.....there's one> just over the border in Illinois..there's one near Lexington......Where> oh where is YOURS?????> > BABS: does KY stand for Kentucky & more clues on Bronston pretty> please!!!> > KAREN: likewise Barrington in IL (Illinois I'm presuming!)> > KERRY: Where the heck are you???> You visited Joyce in hospital so you> two must be fairly close by the same city at least!> > LINDA Z: Sista, Blue Bell sounds DIVINE but I can;t find it! PA => Pennsylvania does it?> > LINDA K & DON: Ok cough up....where are you 2?????> > NANCY L: can someone tell me how to pinpooint at Brooklyn Park,> Minnesota...TA> > TINA: now NOVA is a Stellar constellation in SPACE but I can't find it> in Ohio! Help Tina!> > VICKY: yep a Battle happened at Battle Creek no doubt BUT where exactly> is THAT??? is MI Michigan or Minnesota??? Near what big town/city pretty> please.> > J/J: give it up.....where do I find you two bikers????????> > I'll get back to you as I progress...so far I've got ,Gwynne,Jane,> Peggy, F, P,Joy, Kathie,Bruce,Lojack, S, MB, ML, Sher,> , Teri/Jon, Terry, Wally, Irene, Diane P.....> > Off to check on AJ...it's in the list many times over....NOT in> Anchorage....is there anywhere else BUT Anchorage in> Alaska???????????????????> > DID I ever tell you lot........ I LOVE EXPLORING MAPS!> > SGIO>

Guest guest

Of course you can my dear! You can do what ever your heart desires to do with the O2 in hand. K IllinoisSher Bauman wrote: ...for me, it's early...8AM in Oregon.... You're no doubt in bed........ Your idea for a map is intriguing, maybe I'll do one too. You always have good ideas! I'm off this morning for an interview to get back into some volunteer work......I'm actually amazed I'm going, 6 weeks ago I could not have done this. O2 has made the difference I'm sure. I'm feeling even a little apprehensive, can I still "do it"? We'll find out. Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Mapping theAir Family Hi Again, I've had great fun trying to place you all on my big map of the USA ( & Canada)...now I need a smidgin' of help from a few of you......could the following give me more clues (like nearest big towns/cities) JOYCE: I found lots of towns but NOT in Indiana.....there's one just over the border in

Illinois..there's one near Lexington......Where oh where is YOURS????? BABS: does KY stand for Kentucky & more clues on Bronston pretty please!!! KAREN: likewise Barrington in IL (Illinois I'm presuming!) KERRY: Where the heck are you???> You visited Joyce in hospital so you two must be fairly close by the same city at least! LINDA Z: Sista, Blue Bell sounds DIVINE but I can;t find it! PA = Pennsylvania does it? LINDA K & DON: Ok cough up....where are you 2????? NANCY L: can someone tell me how to pinpooint at Brooklyn Park, Minnesota...TA TINA: now NOVA is a Stellar constellation in SPACE but I can't find it in Ohio! Help Tina! VICKY: yep a Battle happened at Battle Creek no doubt BUT where exactly is THAT??? is MI Michigan or Minnesota??? Near what big town/city pretty please. J/J: give it up.....where do I find you two bikers???????? I'll get back to you as I progress...so far I've got ,Gwynne,Jane, Peggy, F, P,Joy, Kathie,Bruce,Lojack, S, MB, ML, Sher, , Teri/Jon, Terry, Wally, Irene, Diane P..... Off to check on AJ...it's in the list many times over....NOT in Anchorage....is there anywhere else BUT Anchorage in Alaska??????????????????? DID I ever tell you lot........ I LOVE EXPLORING MAPS! SGIO K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hi : It's been a long time since I posted, but I decided today

would be a good day to start again. And, I came across your post

about mapping the air family - what a great idea! Nova, Ohio, is not

a very big place - thus very hard to find on maps...LOL. Nova is in

Troy Township and part of Ashland County, Ohio. According to the

Census Bureau, Topographically, Troy Township lies on the St.

Lawrence Seaway Divide, which is one of the four continental divides

that run across North America. North of the St. Lawrence Seaway

Divide, water drains towards Lake Erie and eventually flows into the

St. Lawrence Seaway. While South of the Divide, the water flows

towards the Ohio River and on down to the Gulf of Mexico.

Today, Troy Township consists of over 1,190 residents and

approximately 19.58 miles of Township roads. Located at the

crossroads of U.S. Highway 224 and Ohio State Route 511, the town of

Nova (Latin for the word 'NEW') is the center of our universe.

Nova is southwest of Cleveland, Ohio.

I hope this information helps you pinpoint my location. I would like

to be noted on this map! It definitely sounds like fun.

God Bless,

Tina

IPF 04/07 PAH 11/07

Ohio

>

>

> Hi Again,

>

> I've had great fun trying to place you all on my big

map of

> the USA ( & Canada)...now I need a smidgin' of help from a few of

> you......could the following give me more clues (like nearest big

> towns/cities)

>

> JOYCE: I found lots of towns but NOT in Indiana.....there's

one

> just over the border in Illinois..there's one near

Lexington......Where

> oh where is YOURS?????

>

> BABS: does KY stand for Kentucky & more clues on Bronston pretty

> please!!!

>

> KAREN: likewise Barrington in IL (Illinois I'm presuming!)

>

> KERRY: Where the heck are you???> You visited Joyce in hospital so

you

> two must be fairly close by the same city at least!

>

> LINDA Z: Sista, Blue Bell sounds DIVINE but I can;t find it! PA =

> Pennsylvania does it?

>

> LINDA K & DON: Ok cough up....where are you 2?????

>

> NANCY L: can someone tell me how to pinpooint at Brooklyn

Park,

> Minnesota...TA

>

> TINA: now NOVA is a Stellar constellation in SPACE but I can't find

it

> in Ohio! Help Tina!

>

> VICKY: yep a Battle happened at Battle Creek no doubt BUT where

exactly

> is THAT??? is MI Michigan or Minnesota??? Near what big town/city

pretty

> please.

>

> J/J: give it up.....where do I find you two bikers????????

>

> I'll get back to you as I progress...so far I've got

,Gwynne,Jane,

> Peggy, F, P,Joy, Kathie,Bruce,Lojack, S, MB, ML, Sher,

> , Teri/Jon, Terry, Wally, Irene, Diane P.....

>

> Off to check on AJ...it's in the list many times over....NOT in

> Anchorage....is there anywhere else BUT Anchorage in

> Alaska???????????????????

>

> DID I ever tell you lot........ I LOVE EXPLORING MAPS!

>

> SGIO

>