RemedySpot.com

Wed Aussie Post

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Clear, crispy BRIGHT top of tha morn' to youse all.....I've got my fingerless gloves on.....there's snow on them there Aussie Alps with an early start into our winter season...

While you lot are at @ San , & I will be @ the Celtic Festival in the Northern Tablelands town of Glen Innes...we'll have Max(9) & Zoe (5) in tow for 4 days...they're skipping school! It'll be frosty n' freezing!

This is a Gathering for all Aussies with various Celtic backgrounds (Scots, Irish, Cornish, Welsh, Manx & Breton). This year it is the turn of the Cornish to 'lead' the weekend. It's a great weekend of ceremony, singing, dancing, sheep dog trials, flags, tartans & special tukka (food)! The Standing Stones (incredible huge granite megalithic formations hewn from local stone) form the backdrop & centrepiece for ceremony...the Dawn Service is stunning!

Soooooo while you lot are gas bagging in SA I'll be yabbering on in Beginner's Cornish in Glen!

DON'T FORGET OUR PURSED LIPS MOMENT....what time do you wanna do it folks????????? Are you all together at brekkie on the Saturday?????? or would 10 am on the Saturday be best when you are just gathering for one of your sessions????

GIO