RemedySpot.com

Groupie Responses

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

First & Foremost .......... HOORAY for KERRY!

The Kookaburras were BUSY this morning, sending the news along the Bush Telegraph.......all the Critters are abuzz.....the Dawn Chorus was DEAFENING......the word is .....Ring, RING, RING!

Peggy: You TEASE you .....I KNEW you'd end up @ SA.......FANTASTIC! You can be my personal Ambassador for a giggle on my behalf Princsess Hee Hee!

Mama-Sher: That sounds like a Purrfect job for you Mama....enjoy!

Gwynne: you continue to STUN us with your resilience & recovery....it's wonderful to follow your progress.

Babs: thanks for the clues...you're now on the MAP!

Ze: maybe it's time for the Warrior to give way to the Princess for a bit m'dear.....keep your eye on the Main Prize hey......it's good to hear that you DO listen to waht your body needs. You know yesterday I was up a tall ladder pruning my Bouganvillia...only 1/3 of the way through I had to come inside & have a snooze too. I went out like a light for an hour & a half!!!!! Then I got back up, drank some water & went out & did some more...still not finished ,but hey it's not going anywhere!

May: good luck with your Frock.....I'll be specially thinking of you surrounded by the Pipe Bands this weekend! Nothing like the Pipes out in the open air... & the lone piper at the Dawn Service always gets me choked up!

et al: all you San Antonian party goers take care getting ready & on your travels...the rest of us...we'll be with you in Spirit (whichever takes your fancy,,,me I'm a Drambuie girl........hee hee!)

Hoo ROo

GIO