tomorrow.

> I am just having all kinds of experiences with my 02. It wants to

inhale as I exhale. Makin me

> nuts. maybe nuttier. Sats are acting really odd so I an staying pretty

quite.

>

> Anyhow I am just tooo excited.

>

> Congratulations , thats just wonderful.

>

> Later, everyone behave yourselves. Beth Have a Ball. we will miss

you.

>

> Love & Prayers, Peggy

>

Guest guest

Peggy,

Glad you made it to ole "Red Stick". Have fun surprising your nephew tonight! What kind of POC are you using? That would drive me crazy too. Please be careful and keep those sats up as high as you can.

Tonight I'm at a hotel on Chincoteague Island in VA. I've got a little deck overlooking Chincoteague Bay and the drawbridge. It's so pretty. I'll be here tonight and tomorrow night then on to NY for the weekend.

Everyone who's going to San travel safely and have fun!!

Love,

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

traveling

Hi Group, We're in Baton Rouge. we are going to surprise my nephew tonight at church.I can hardly wait. Our trip is going well. we will be leaving here tomorrow. I am just having all kinds of experiences with my 02. It wants to inhale as I exhale. Makin me nuts. maybe nuttier. Sats are acting really odd so I an staying pretty quite. Anyhow I am just tooo excited. Congratulations , thats just wonderful.Later, everyone behave yourselves. Beth Have a Ball. we will miss you.Love & Prayers, Peggy

Guest guest

Hey Peggy girl... I bet you and are having a good time already. I hope the O2 doesn't continue to be a nuisance.

Watch the turns 'cause my spirit is up on top, taking in all the sights.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

traveling

Hi Group, We're in Baton Rouge. we are going to surprise my nephew tonight at church.I can hardly wait. Our trip is going well. we will be leaving here tomorrow. I am just having all kinds of experiences with my 02. It wants to inhale as I exhale. Makin me nuts. maybe nuttier. Sats are acting really odd so I an staying pretty quite. Anyhow I am just tooo excited. Congratulations , thats just wonderful.Later, everyone behave yourselves. Beth Have a Ball. we will miss you.Love & Prayers, Peggy