RemedySpot.com

Re: Pouting

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Joyce,

I'll come pout with ya, I only spent the day cleaning and have no plans, lets pout together.,

Love ya,

Vicky81856Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Guest guest

Scoot over Joyce, I'll pout with just for poutings sake. Then we can lean back a laugh and giggle a bit. WallyJoyce wrote: First Wally has his big shindig. Now half the population of the country is on thier way to San . Then, there is Beth perched on her deck by the ocean. And, me.....I am looking forward to an early morning blood

stick. Now, how is that fair? So, I am pouting. Permit me this one pouting session, then I will be good. I promise. Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

Guest guest

Mr Wally, you better be on your way to SA.. Just get in your truck and hit the road... NOW  JUST DO IT !!!!!!!!!!! Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Scoot over Joyce, I'll pout with just for poutings sake.  Then we can lean back a laugh and giggle a bit. WallyJoyce <janne5303> wrote:First Wally has his big shindig.  Now half the population of the country is on thier way to San .  Then, there is Beth perched on her deck by the ocean. And, me.....I am looking forward to an early morning blood stick.  Now, how is that fair?So, I am pouting.  Permit me this one pouting session, then I will be good.  I promise.  Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997    Bronchiectasis 2004    Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc)  Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you.  Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands.  Isaiah 49: 15-16 

Guest guest

Joyce,

I will pout with you! I am unpacking, unpacking, unpacking-not quite as bad as blood sticks but definately not fun. I am amazed at how much "stuff" I have collected in just a year and a half. I want to go to Texas too! If I had planned right I could have sold all of this stuff on ebay and joined everyone. I think I will eat some chocolate to give me energy and motivation. . . Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

Pouting

First Wally has his big shindig. Now half the population of the country is on thier way to San . Then, there is Beth perched on her deck by the ocean.

And, me.....I am looking forward to an early morning blood stick. Now, how is that fair?

So, I am pouting. Permit me this one pouting session, then I will be good. I promise.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Vicky,

Misery loves company, so welcome to my newly founded "Pouty Group." About right now, I bet we have zillions of members.

It was such a blessing to be able to meet with some of our group last year. We were immediatly close. It feels so lonely out here sometimes. It is so good to be with people where no explanations are necessary.

I am so thankful for you, Vicky. I know that you feel lousy, but that you are even among the living is incredible. That you can do a little cleaning is unbelievable. It is so good for us to be productive. Takes a little push sometimes.

Love and prayers,

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> Joyce,> > I'll come pout with ya, I only spent the day cleaning and have no plans, > lets pout together.,> > Love ya,> > Vicky81856> > > > **************Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car > listings at AOL Autos. > (http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851)>

Guest guest

Chocolate is a known remedy for pouting! I am already on this treatment.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> Joyce,> I will pout with you! I am unpacking, unpacking, unpacking-not quite as bad as blood sticks but definately not fun. I am amazed at how much "stuff" I have collected in just a year and a half. I want to go to Texas too! If I had planned right I could have sold all of this stuff on ebay and joined everyone. I think I will eat some chocolate to give me energy and motivation. . .> Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California> > > > > Pouting> > > First Wally has his big shindig. Now half the population of the country is on thier way to San . Then, there is Beth perched on her deck by the ocean. > And, me.....I am looking forward to an early morning blood stick. Now, how is that fair?> So, I am pouting. Permit me this one pouting session, then I will be good. I promise. > > Hugs, Joyce D.> > Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 > Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 > .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> > > > > > > > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>

Guest guest

Joyce...oh don't limit yourself to only one pouting session! We don't know what's coming up in San An! I sure wish I could have gone but we're just too far away.

Enjoy your pout! lol.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Pouting

First Wally has his big shindig. Now half the population of the country is on thier way to San . Then, there is Beth perched on her deck by the ocean.

And, me.....I am looking forward to an early morning blood stick. Now, how is that fair?

So, I am pouting. Permit me this one pouting session, then I will be good. I promise.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

Guest guest

I'm all for pouting too. In fact I am particularly good at it. I've

done right much of it in the last 3 years with all the stuff I've

missed. I love San Antone! Althought resting Saturday is sounding

pretty good right now. Aren't you tired Wally? You would have to be.

S, Lubbock

NSIP w/PF 12/2006

> First Wally has his big shindig. Now half the

population of the country is on thier way to San . Then,

there is Beth perched on her deck by the ocean.

> And, me.....I am looking forward to an early morning blood

stick. Now, how is that fair?

> So, I am pouting. Permit me this one pouting session, then I

will be good. I promise.

>

> Hugs, Joyce D.

>

> Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary

Hypertension 2008

> Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc)

Rejected for Transplant 2006

> .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the

palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

>

Guest guest

Tired ain't the word , Wednesday night around 11:30 p.m. I heard a rattling at the front door. When I opened the door, well, it was my butt dragging itself home from the fundraiser on Saturday night. I hope to travel to San Antone, but know definitely tomorrow. Wallylsmith7892006 wrote: I'm all for pouting too. In fact I am particularly good at it. I've done right much of it in the last 3 years with all the stuff I've missed. I love San

Antone! Althought resting Saturday is sounding pretty good right now. Aren't you tired Wally? You would have to be. S, LubbockNSIP w/PF 12/2006> First Wally has his big shindig. Now half the population of the country is on thier way to San . Then, there is Beth perched on her deck by the ocean. > And, me.....I am looking forward to an early morning blood stick. Now, how is that fair?> So, I am pouting. Permit me this one pouting session, then I will be good. I promise. > > Hugs, Joyce D.> > Pulmonary Fibrosis

1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 > Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 > .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>

Guest guest

Joyce,

Kathie here, I was sitting in cold, damp, dark, Tacoma looking at my ticket to

TX dated

3/30 that was supposed to take me to Ft. Worth to meet one of my bff and then

travel to

San to meet some of our air family. I couldn't go and spent my day in a

bit of a

snit. (sure taught myself a lesson! lol) So, even though I didn't read your

post until today I

have great empathy and a big hug for you.

Love,

Kathie WA

nsip '96, etc.

>

>

> First Wally has his big shindig. Now half the population of the country

> is on thier way to San . Then, there is Beth perched on her

> deck by the ocean.

>

> And, me.....I am looking forward to an early morning blood stick. Now,

> how is that fair?

>