RemedySpot.com

Re: PNW Meeting of the Minds

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Steve,

I am headed to NY but not to NYC. My sister lives in the same smallish town I used to live in about 25 miles north of the city near the Hudson River so I won't be navigating Manhattan this trip.

I've done that a few times since my diagnosis, trips to the doctor at Columbia Presbyterian or to see a show but it is much more tiring than it used to be. I think the poor air quality in any major city affects me...there's only so much I can tolerate and then I just want to go home.

Where I am right now in Chincoteague, VA is just so beautiful. I'm going to go down to the lobby soon and have breakfast and then I'm going over to Assateauge to the beach and to look for some ponies!

Have a good day everyone!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

PNW Meeting of the Minds

Hi Mama Sher, Kathie, Joy and interested others. I made reservations for Saturday night Jun14 this evening. Vickie and I will be there by noon Saturday maybe earlier. I am so anxious I'm shaking. Oh I forgot I always shake. Ha Ha I'm with you Sher I'm not so much into go go go anymore. We'll probably shop at the market and I don't think I've been to that garden. Vickie has a sixth sense when I start to do too much. Looks like the hotel has comfortable couchs and nice lounge just to sit and visit. I've not been to this Hotel so hopefully it won't disappoint. They are also good if you need to cancel for any reason.

To those going to San have fun. I remember the Alamo fom a trip many years ago. If I had known of this group earlier I would be there.

Beth, Ive always enjoyed traveling but think I would be Intimidated by NYC today. Just hearing names and your description of the bridge outside your window I beleive I can see in my Mind's eye what you see.

As always my apologies for my confusion with names on my posts. Hopefully the contents wwill help you know who I am talking to or think I'm talking to.

Probably will post Thurs and Fri and then Sunday on May 11. North to Alaska you know. PS Take pictures everybody. and post

Steve59 from WA IPF 2006

Guest guest

Road Runner

Oh you sound like you have it down to such a relaxing journey. I need

lessons. Beach, ponies, sounds nice. As far as the big city comment,

tell me about it, and I happen to live in the metropolitan area at the

top of the pollution scale and number two in the country with pollen and

allergens on top of that.

>

> Steve,

> I am headed to NY but not to NYC. My sister lives in the same smallish

town I used to live in about 25 miles north of the city near the Hudson

River so I won't be navigating Manhattan this trip.

> I've done that a few times since my diagnosis, trips to the doctor at

Columbia Presbyterian or to see a show but it is much more tiring than

it used to be. I think the poor air quality in any major city affects

me...there's only so much I can tolerate and then I just want to go

home.

> Where I am right now in Chincoteague, VA is just so beautiful. I'm

going to go down to the lobby soon and have breakfast and then I'm going

over to Assateauge to the beach and to look for some ponies!

> Have a good day everyone!

> Beth

> Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

>

> Change everything. Love and Forgive

>

>

>

>

>

> PNW Meeting of the Minds

>

>

> Hi Mama Sher, Kathie, Joy and interested others. I made reservations

for Saturday night Jun14 this evening. Vickie and I will be there by

noon Saturday maybe earlier. I am so anxious I'm shaking. Oh I forgot I

always shake. Ha Ha I'm with you Sher I'm not so much into go go go

anymore. We'll probably shop at the market and I don't think I've been

to that garden. Vickie has a sixth sense when I start to do too much.

Looks like the hotel has comfortable couchs and nice lounge just to sit

and visit. I've not been to this Hotel so hopefully it won't disappoint.

They are also good if you need to cancel for any reason.

> To those going to San have fun. I remember the Alamo fom a

trip many years ago. If I had known of this group earlier I would be

there.

> Beth, Ive always enjoyed traveling but think I would be

Intimidated by NYC today. Just hearing names and your description of the

bridge outside your window I beleive I can see in my Mind's eye what you

see.

> As always my apologies for my confusion with names on my posts.

Hopefully the contents wwill help you know who I am talking to or think

I'm talking to.

> Probably will post Thurs and Fri and then Sunday on May 11. North to

Alaska you know.

>

> PS Take pictures everybody. and post

>

> Steve59 from WA

> IPF 2006

>

Guest guest

Steve....DOES IT MATTER? Father's Day is on the 15th.... Rich has a birthday on the 17th (78) and this seems like a nice little trip to celebrate HIS special day as well.

OK! We're doing it. When through here, I will make reservations for the 15th and 16th. Uoooooo, a little shiver just ran through me!

We'll have to find someone to take our Lola (Doxie-Dog) but I don't think that will be a problem..........

Maybe down the board I'll see a post from Kathie or Joy.

I don't know if I can hold my breath that long............

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

PNW Meeting of the Minds

Hi Mama Sher, Kathie, Joy and interested others. I made reservations for Saturday night Jun14 this evening. Vickie and I will be there by noon Saturday maybe earlier. I am so anxious I'm shaking. Oh I forgot I always shake. Ha Ha I'm with you Sher I'm not so much into go go go anymore. We'll probably shop at the market and I don't think I've been to that garden. Vickie has a sixth sense when I start to do too much. Looks like the hotel has comfortable couchs and nice lounge just to sit and visit. I've not been to this Hotel so hopefully it won't disappoint. They are also good if you need to cancel for any reason.

To those going to San have fun. I remember the Alamo fom a trip many years ago. If I had known of this group earlier I would be there.

Beth, Ive always enjoyed traveling but think I would be Intimidated by NYC today. Just hearing names and your description of the bridge outside your window I beleive I can see in my Mind's eye what you see.

As always my apologies for my confusion with names on my posts. Hopefully the contents wwill help you know who I am talking to or think I'm talking to.

Probably will post Thurs and Fri and then Sunday on May 11. North to Alaska you know. PS Take pictures everybody. and post

Steve59 from WA IPF 2006