RemedySpot.com

Re: update from (KS)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Great news. Do you know where you rank and stand in line?

>

> Hello from KS. Just wanted to share this info with those who receive

> messages. I have been approved for a lung transplant at -Jewish

> hospital. We'll be moving down to St. Louis the 1st of July. All I

have

> to do is keep healthy and keep my daily rehab going. Hope all is well

> as can be with everyone. KS IPF-06-07-08

>

Guest guest

...hey, that is good news. The board is active now w/transplants pending. Gwynne had hers already, Kerry is second in line for hers and now you. Whooo Hooo.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

update from (KS)

Hello from KS. Just wanted to share this info with those who receive messages. I have been approved for a lung transplant at -Jewish hospital. We'll be moving down to St. Louis the 1st of July. All I have to do is keep healthy and keep my daily rehab going. Hope all is well as can be with everyone. KS IPF-06-07-08

Guest guest

, Good luck and I hope you get that

phone call very soon!!!

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna be

iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

george mathews wrote:

Hello from KS. Just wanted to share this info with those who

receive

messages. I have been approved for a lung transplant at -Jewish

hospital. We'll be moving down to St. Louis the 1st of July. All I have

to do is keep healthy and keep my daily rehab going. Hope all is well

as can be with everyone. KS IPF-06-07-08

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.6/1404 - Release Date: 4/29/2008 6:27 PM

Guest guest

I am so very happy for you. I wandered how the evaluation went. Which doc did you see? That is such a very good facility, you are fortunate indeed.

You will be in my prayers,

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> Hello from KS. Just wanted to share this info with those who receive > messages. I have been approved for a lung transplant at -Jewish > hospital. We'll be moving down to St. Louis the 1st of July. All I have > to do is keep healthy and keep my daily rehab going. Hope all is well > as can be with everyone. KS IPF-06-07-08>

Guest guest

Congratulations!Steve59 from WA IPF 2006

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: update from (KS)Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 18:23:29 -0000

Hello from KS. Just wanted to share this info with those who receive messages. I have been approved for a lung transplant at -Jewish hospital. We'll be moving down to St. Louis the 1st of July. All I have to do is keep healthy and keep my daily rehab going. Hope all is well as can be with everyone. KS IPF-06-07-08

Guest guest

Glad that is " all " you have to do! lol Congratulations and good luck. I'mm

sendind lots of

positive energy your way.

Kathie WA

nsip '96, etc.

>

> Hello from KS. Just wanted to share this info with those who receive

> messages. I have been approved for a lung transplant at -Jewish

> hospital. We'll be moving down to St. Louis the 1st of July. All I have

> to do is keep healthy and keep my daily rehab going. Hope all is well

> as can be with everyone. KS IPF-06-07-08

>

Guest guest

To everyone who responded, thanks so much! Will keep everyone posted as time goes by. Lots for us to get done by the 1st of July. But so far things are falling in place one at a time. Prayers are important part of our life and always have been. My thoughts and prayers as I move to the next level is for everyone to stay the course and keep the faith, think postive!!! KS ipf-06-08

,Glad that is "all" you have to do! lol Congratulations and good luck. I'mm sendind lots of positive energy your way.Kathie WAnsip '96, etc.>> Hello from KS. Just wanted to share this info with those who receive > messages. I have been approved for a lung transplant at -Jewish > hospital. We'll be moving down to St. Louis the 1st of July. All I have > to do is keep healthy and keep my daily rehab going. Hope all is well > as can be with everyone. KS IPF-06-07-08>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

You too, . 'Stay the course and keep the faith, think positive!"............I know you are busy. Going to St. Louis I think you said....my husbands home town. Lived there until he graduated from college.

What a wonderful opportunity for you.....look at Gwynne!

Hang in there.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

,Glad that is "all" you have to do! lol Congratulations and good luck. I'mm sendind lots of positive energy your way.Kathie WAnsip '96, etc.>> Hello from KS. Just wanted to share this info with those who receive > messages. I have been approved for a lung transplant at -Jewish > hospital. We'll be moving down to St. Louis the 1st of July. All I have > to do is keep healthy and keep my daily rehab going. Hope all is well > as can be with everyone. KS IPF-06-07-08>

Guest guest

I join in with Sher here. You guys who are going the distance are our heros. Keep everyone informed. St. Louis is a great town. You might even become a Cardinal Fan. LOL Or are you already? Everyone in the state is either a Cub or a Cardinal fan. Love, hugs and prayers are with you. K IllinoisSher Bauman wrote: You too, . 'Stay the course

and keep the faith, think positive!"............I know you are busy. Going to St. Louis I think you said....my husbands home town. Lived there until he graduated from college. What a wonderful opportunity for you.....look at Gwynne! Hang in there. Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: update from (KS) ,Glad that is "all" you have to do! lol Congratulations and good luck. I'mm sendind lots of positive energy your way.Kathie WAnsip '96, etc.>> Hello from KS. Just wanted to share this info with those who receive > messages. I have been approved for a lung transplant at -Jewish > hospital. We'll be moving down to St. Louis the 1st of July. All I have > to do is keep healthy and keep my daily

rehab going. Hope all is well > as can be with everyone. KS IPF-06-07-08> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As

for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14