RemedySpot.com

Re: Zena

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Zena.........have you had a thyroid study done? jimZena wrote: That's ok Sher, there ARE worse things than wanting a nap. I'm on my own this weekend as Rob and Lili are going camping. I'm going to take the opportunity of having a proper rest while they're away and see how I feel after that. I must admit that I wasn't thinking that I've

got internal bleeding, Terry, I hope you're ok xxx Love Ze xx> Just lately I've been really tired. Unreasonably tired for what I've been doing during the day, and that's taking the PF into account. I have to have a snooze in the morning after everyone else has gone to school or work, and then have another snooze in the afternoon after I've done the school run.

If I don't then I end up crashing out and feeling worse for it. I've only been like this for a couple of weeks. I'm on antibiotics at the moment, but they're the ones I usually take and they don't usually make me drowsy. I've also got itchy skin, and not in areas that are exposed to the sunlight. My other meds haven't changed for a long time, and I'm still on pred. I'm waiting to get some results from the hospital before I visit my gp, but I was wondering if any of you had any ideas.> Thanks> Love Ze xx> > > > Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada> > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Jim, tbh, I'm not sure. I had a load done, but I don't know if thyroid was included in that. If it's one that you have to fast for, then no it wasn't. When I get the results of this lot, then if nothing shows up we can start looking at other things.

It's not as though I'm not sleeping at night either. I have a very good 7-8 solid hours a night, but a few times this week I've done the waking up after 7hours, feeling like I've just shut my eyes. Usually this happens when the alarm has gone off after I've been very tired for a few days, not when I've had good nights sleep followed by grabbing a few naps in the day.

It's quite annoying really! Thanks for all your replies

> > Just lately I've been really tired. Unreasonably tired for what I've been doing during the day, and that's taking the PF into account. I have to have a snooze in the morning after everyone else has gone to school or work, and then have another snooze in the afternoon after I've done the school run. If I don't then I end up crashing out and feeling worse for it. I've only been like this for a couple of weeks. I'm on antibiotics at the moment, but they're the ones I usually take and they don't usually make me drowsy. I've also got itchy skin, and not in areas that are exposed to the sunlight. My other meds haven't changed for a long time, and I'm still on pred. I'm waiting to get some results from the hospital before I visit my gp, but I was wondering if any of you had any ideas.> > Thanks> > Love Ze xx> > > > > > > > Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada> > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>