RemedySpot.com

Re: Pouting Joyce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

AWWW, I am wishing you were here with us. I went to Church here in Baton Rough and surprised Robin.. we walked in while they were running through their songs for the night. He was just takin care of business and we were almost to the front and the look on his face was priceless. Really got him. It was wonderful. I am TIRED. I just can't wait to get to SA. we are going to get there about 12 or 1PM Friday I think. Just so I get a good night's sleep Thurs. I'll be good to go. I'll keep you up to date. I might talk Bruce into the up dates since I am NOT a typist. lol.  Isn't Beth just something else ? She is just the best road runner ever. Just pack and GO.. You didn't say how you are getting along with your new pic line site, Is it better? Gotta get some sleep. Need to reply to MB then I'm done.  Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." First Wally has his big shindig.  Now half the population of the country is on thier way to San .  Then, there is Beth perched on her deck by the ocean. And, me.....I am looking forward to an early morning blood stick.  Now, how is that fair?So, I am pouting.  Permit me this one pouting session, then I will be good.  I promise.  Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997    Bronchiectasis 2004    Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc)  Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you.  Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands.  Isaiah 49: 15-16 

Guest guest

Peggy,

Actually, I am having a really bad time with the Hickman catheter. It keeps seeping blood. We changed the sterile dressing last night and when I got up to go potty, it had leaked out onto my pj's. Now, those dressings are not supposed to be leaking. If blood can get out, bacteria can get in. I have to go for blood work in a couple of hours. I will ask the doctor there about it.

Take care, girlfriend and don't make yourself sick. Get lots of rest. But, have fun!

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> > > First Wally has his big shindig. Now half the population of the > country is on thier way to San . Then, there is Beth > perched on her deck by the ocean.> > And, me.....I am looking forward to an early morning blood stick. > Now, how is that fair?> > So, I am pouting. Permit me this one pouting session, then I will be > good. I promise.> > > > Hugs, Joyce D.> > Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary > Hypertension 2008> Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected > for Transplant 2006> .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm > of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>