RemedySpot.com

Re: Flights of Fancy in a Spiritual Quest

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bravo , beautiful

In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady

May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

In a message dated 9/1/2008 9:19:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jsm2224@... writes:

Flights of Fancy in a spiritual quest Current mood: imaginative Category: Music

showers of misty magical shadows illuminating my soul a fantasy spiritual ascencion felt today in my life with my thoughts on the forevers of tomorrow my spirit awakened to your call lost in a sea of dreams un forseen I pulled you into my chest you brought a warm radiating sensation felt deep inside my soul with fantasy visions of butter fly spirits listenting to their hearts making the gentle sounds like the rain drops landing on the earths surface my memory focused on the angels their feathery wings the soft fluff to lay my head upon as our weariness evaporated waking in the middle of a new development of our lives I felt my feathered wings slowly start to sprout caught in a vision of spiritual chaos my soul awakening after so long of being in a storm released through the bright door ways of love filled with romance and passion a sight seen through a crystal ball a vison one of peace falling faithfully in love filling the world in a transparence like a melting snow flake in mist of heaven scents caught in the velocity of a spiritual unknown a complete mystical fantasy complete with vibrant swirls of magnificant colors and all shapes of floating hearts stuck in a metaphysical loveland covering all aspects of my unfilitered soul touching a place filled with an abundance of happiness encompassing all winged energies with a sensually laced visual no longer haunted by any past doings I noticed the soft fragrance drifitng off the petals of an enchanted white rose

with it's pure gentle gleem shown through in the reflection of it's leaves rich in purity and prayer filling my soul with magnificant words my wings never forgetting my past flights drifitng within my space virtous and robust no longer lost in the dark as the night past we watched the moon s glow fade to bring the dawn of a new day with poets and prophets using spiritual words extenuating love and wisdom and the gift of sight we started over a utpoia of one beating heart love me 8/31/08Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love

It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.