RemedySpot.com

Caro/MB/Walt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Caro... I really admire your spunk to do the exercise/outside for a walk....! I'm going to rehab again...went previously...a couple different times....now will go again. Today. Really need the conditioning. Hey, take it easy on the new "toy". I know how some of us are...we go at things like we're killing snakes with a stick!

MB... You paint a wonderful picture of you on the little deck. I missed something....are you visiting family in NY?

Walt... You do have a tough decision to make! Do the Drs. have some sort of educated guess by scans/x-rays/blood work what strain you have?

I'm not a good person to ask because I will not do a lung bio....there is no guarantee it will be absolutely definitive and if it's IPF (you don't say what strain you have) there is no treatment/cure anyway. Prednisone is about the only med used and it has ghastly side effects....I won't take the med either.

There are different opinions Walt....Bruce had a bio, and although painful, he would do it again....I'm sure he will respond to you.

Are you on O2....do you need more O2???

God guide you........

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!