RemedySpot.com

Re: Cardiac cath results.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am so happy for you Jean. Let us know about the pulmo. --CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

Subject: Cardiac cath results.To: Breathe-Support Date: Thursday, May 1, 2008, 7:42 PM

Thank you everyone for your prayers for today. The outcome was great!

My L. ventricular end diastolic pressure was 23 before and now it's 6! Just where it should be. Thank you Lord!

They took a couple of biopsies of my heart to see if anything else is going on, but they anticipate that they will be normal.

Now we'll see what my pulmonologist wants to do. I'll let you know if he wants to list me.

Thanks again....... ...Jean

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Whoo Hoo Jean! Whoooo Hoooo.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Cardiac cath results.

My L. ventricular end diastolic pressure was 23 before and now it's 6! Just where it should be. Thank you Lord!

They took a couple of biopsies of my heart to see if anything else is going on, but they anticipate that they will be normal.

Now we'll see what my pulmonologist wants to do. I'll let you know if he wants to list me.

Thanks again..........Jean

Guest guest

Hooray!!! That's awesome news!! I'll keep you in my prayers!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Cardiac cath results.

Thanks again....... ...Jean

Guest guest

Time for a little good news. I'm so glad for you.

Prayers answered!

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> Thank you everyone for your prayers for today. The outcome was great!> My L. ventricular end diastolic pressure was 23 before and now it's 6! Just where it should be. Thank you Lord!> They took a couple of biopsies of my heart to see if anything else is going on, but they anticipate that they will be normal.> Now we'll see what my pulmonologist wants to do. I'll let you know if he wants to list me.> Thanks again..........Jean> > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>