RemedySpot.com

Fwd: I embrace humanity healing I feel as if I will Die

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please Debbie is our friend over myspace , and she needs help now to feel some type of hope. I am personally sending her some healing.If you feel in your heart to send her an e-mail with comfort and hope, please, do not hesitate to do so.

I thank you all, personally!Much love,Liane---------- Forwarded message ----------From: THE BEE Nurse <dbhive@...>

Date: Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 11:31 AMSubject: I embrace humanity healing I feel as if I will Dieliane@...

Dear Liane,Rak,

I got everything...well my dear exhusband...the one person I always complain about who whenever Im sick or in need he is right at myside.

This morning I almost Im begging for DEATH! the pain is so bad...the suffering is so bad...

SO I PRAY..GOD GIVE MY FAITH STRENGTH

HE SAYS...CALL YOU ...I SAY NO

I WILL WRITE YOU...

I give up on the doctors they can only help me so much...I need power in my mind...

Im in so much pain and suffering Im ready to die!

this is not the frame of mind I need to be in...I HAVE BABIES WHO WANT A MOTHER!

SO I EMBRACE NOT ONLY YOU AS A FRIEND...BUT I REACH OUT TO HUMANITY HEALING

AS A NURSE TO HELP CHANGE THE FRAME OF THINKING MY MIND IS IN

MY MIND IS SICKER THAN ANY PAIN OR SUFFERING IM IN

LIANE...IF I DO NOT GET MY MIND INTO A PLACE OF HOPE AND COURAGE THAT TOMORROW I WILL BE HEALED AND FREE OF PAIN, SUFFERING AND END TO THIS MISERY.

I WILL DIE!

YOU SEE THIS IS LESSON I TRY TO TEACH ON MY OWN RADIO SHOW

ans here Im sick and I can not do this for myself.

You say in life we need a little Ego ...ego is Okay ...we just need to keep it in check.

well my Ego today...wants to cry...BECAUSE I HAVE BABYS AND I LOVE THEM AND I WANT TO GROW OLD WITH THEM AND SEE MY GREAT GRAND CHILD JUST LIKE MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER WHO LIVED TO SEE HER

GREAT -GREAT =GRAND DAUGHTER...KAITLIN....my little Girl..who is 13...she was 3 when she died.

Granny was my great Grand mother.

this is my Ego.

but today Liane...DEATH FEALS LIKE IT IS KNOCKING ON MY BACK AND HAS ITS HANDS AROUND MY WAIST PULLING ME TO THE FLOOR.

IM GOING NOW TO HUMANITY HEALING WEBPAGE AND YOUTUBE...AND THE MYSPACE IM GOING TO TAKE ALL THE REGIME YOU GAVE ME TO DO...

MUCH METTA

SO GREATFUL HUMANITY HEALING IS HERE WHEN IT IS

NAMASTE

THE BEE

DEBBIE B.

MUCH LOVE TO YOU AND ALL WHO WORK FOR THE GOOD OF OTHERS...

See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your life. See Now

-- " Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark. " Rabindranath TagoreDownload Our Toolbar:http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com