RemedySpot.com

Re: re: a request (pt 3 of 3)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Are you on Hydrocodone Deb? your stenosis is one thing but any myofascial pain will be extremely exacerbated with any hydros if you can tell me what you are using for pain I would like to know what you are taking for all syptoms if possible I can help you if you are willing to be helped <3 love me Fibro <> This is not repeat not an invisible illness <3"Deb C." <declijas@...> wrote: Okay, hopefully, I can finish a thought

with this email. I have yet to look at your myspace, , but will do so once I post this. I & #39;m sorry if you received the psychic equivalent of my feelings of & quot;failure & quot; (I forget what word you used, but it summed up exactly what I & #39;ve been feeling. Was it defeat?) but that & #39;s what seemed to have happened. Thank you so much to your hub for seeing that and righting it. I think that writing more would be rambling, if it isn & #39;t already, so if you & #39;d like to know more, read back on my blogs on either myspace (where Liane and I met long ago) or ning, on the InvisibleIllnesses channel. Thanks so much, really. Just when I think this rope I & #39;m hanging onto couldn & #39;t get any thinner, a new rope appears. Namaste, ~Debby www.myspace.com/declijas Tell me and I'll forget Show me and I may remember Involve me and I'll understandsending healing and soulful messages

from the angels of mystic I'm following the rainbow of love