RemedySpot.com

Re: GOOD GRIEF!!! TO ALL who are experiencing eye problems

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hang in there girl!!!!!! K Il Lou wrote: Even though my eye is healing, I still use prednisone drops in it twice a day for a long time to help prevent infection. I am still having a lot of "knats" or black specks across the eye that interfere with my vision when I open the eye. Sometimes I do have to take a couple of tylenol also.I explained to the surgeon Dr. Ladd the other day when I was there that if you take your left hand and

hold it up to the left side of your face, the whole face and brain area and back of the head feels like someone hit me with a baseball bat. What it is, is a numbness feeling inside the head, not when you touch the head or face. It is almost like a nerve has been cut that will not grow back. It is extremely annoying and bothersome because it feels like something or someone is standing next to me and I wish they would take that darn baseball bat somewhere else.I do hope all of you who are experiencing trouble or pain (no pain here) that you just have to listen to the dr. Guess they know what they are doing. He said it may take a long time before the numbness goes away. Or maybe "I" could just go away. Love, LOu K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Lou....this has been a real ordeal for you hasn't it. Guess it isn't over yet. I'm sure sorry . It has to be tiring to continue to 'put up' with the results of the surgery every day.

Wish I could come get you for the PNW get together!

I'll just have to send a hug instead.........done!

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

GOOD GRIEF!!! TO ALL who are experiencing eye problems

Even though my eye is healing, I still use prednisone drops in it twice a day for a long time to help prevent infection. I am still having a lot of "knats" or black specks across the eye that interfere with my vision when I open the eye. Sometimes I do have to take a couple of tylenol also.I explained to the surgeon Dr. Ladd the other day when I was there that if you take your left hand and hold it up to the left side of your face, the whole face and brain area and back of the head feels like someone hit me with a baseball bat. What it is, is a numbness feeling inside the head, not when you touch the head or face. It is almost like a nerve has been cut that will not grow back. It is extremely annoying and bothersome because it feels like something or someone is standing next to me and I wish they would take that darn baseball bat somewhere else.I do hope all of you who are experiencing trouble or pain (no pain here) that you just have to listen to the dr. Guess they know what they are doing. He said it may take a long time before the numbness goes away. Or maybe "I" could just go away. Love, LOu