RemedySpot.com

13 Centers of Excellence

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Could someone please post the link to the 13 Centers of Excellence for IPF. I have been DX with UIP and I would like to go to one of these centers. Thank You Jo Ann

Guest guest

Bruce is our resident expert on these and he is in San for the caregivers thing. I'm sure he will get back to you next week. I personally go to the Univ of WA medical center which is one.

Steve59 from WA IPF 2006 Parkinsons 2008

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: 13 Centers of ExcellenceDate: Fri, 2 May 2008 17:32:58 -0700 (PDT)

Could someone please post the link to the 13 Centers of Excellence for IPF. I have been DX with UIP and I would like to go to one of these centers.

Thank You Jo Ann

Guest guest

Here is the link:

https://www.ipfnet.org/

Some medical centers are not on the list and they are excellent as

well. For example, the Center at the University of Pittsburgh

does groundbreaking work and is not on the list.

Eiichi

>

> Could someone please post the link to the 13 Centers of Excellence

for IPF. I have been DX with UIP and I would like to go to one of

these centers.

>

> Thank You Jo Ann

>

Guest guest

> >

> > Could someone please post the link to the 13 Centers of Excellence

> for IPF. I have been DX with UIP and I would like to go to one of

> these centers.

> >

> > Thank You Jo Ann

> >

>What hospitals are on the list ?

Guest guest

> >

> > Could someone please post the link to the 13 Centers of Excellence

> for IPF. I have been DX with UIP and I would like to go to one of

> these centers.

> >

> > Thank You Jo Ann

> >

>What hospitals are on the list ?

Guest guest

Jo Ann....are you new to the board? Where do you live and when were you diagnosed?

I see Walt posted what you requested....

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

13 Centers of Excellence

Could someone please post the link to the 13 Centers of Excellence for IPF. I have been DX with UIP and I would like to go to one of these centers.

Thank You Jo Ann

Guest guest

I know we're scattered about the country, but -Jewish in St. Louis get all my votes. This is where I'll receive my transplant and they have been wonderful, caring as I've ever seen to date. KS IPF-6-08

Re: 13 Centers of Excellence

> >> > Could someone please post the link to the 13 Centers of Excellence> for IPF. I have

been DX with UIP and I would like to go to one of> these centers.> > > > Thank You Jo Ann> >>What hospitals are on the list ?

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

, I'm so glad that you are proceding with your transplant. We live in Central Il and have been to St. Louis many times. We have heard very good things about Jewish. I'm prayin' for ya. LInda K Central ILgeorge mathews wrote: I know we're scattered about the country, but -Jewish in St. Louis get all my votes. This is where I'll receive my

transplant and they have been wonderful, caring as I've ever seen to date. KS IPF-6-08 Re: 13 Centers of Excellence > >> > Could someone please post the link to the 13 Centers of Excellence> for IPF. I have been DX with UIP and I would like to go to one of> these centers.> > > > Thank You Jo Ann> >>What hospitals are on the list ? Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Jo Ann,

Is this your first time to post? If so, then welcome to our group. Someone will post the list for you. I thought it was on our file page, but it is not.

If you are a newbie, tell us a little about yourself. We will be here to help you in whatever way that we can.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> Could someone please post the link to the 13 Centers of Excellence for IPF. I have been DX with UIP and I would like to go to one of these centers.> > Thank You Jo Ann>

Guest guest

The list

Duke University as Coordinator and the others shown on this map.

https://www.ipfnet.org/

> >> > Could someone please post the link to the 13 Centers of Excellence for> IPF. I have been DX with UIP and I would like to go to one of these> centers.> >> > Thank You Jo Ann> >>