RemedySpot.com

Re: K/Vicky/Jim/Babs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

He was just changed 2 weeks ago to cymbalta and he is better, but still has those depressive thoughts. He is on 40 mg and any more than that messes with his blood pressure. I'm not sure there is an answer. Maybe getting him out of here but I find the thoughts of traveling a very daunting thought. He is two week into rehab and we will see. He comes home exhausted from rehab and really dreads it. He says he doesn't see the use of it "because he is dying." I wish I had given him (was it 's quote?) I don't see a date written on his bum. I loved that. The grandkids were here tonight and he just sits and watches. I will admit since he has decreased his pred he is coughing more. He is hard to talk to when he coughs with every attempt. Thanks for listening Sher. K Central Il Sher Bauman

wrote: K....I do know how you describe Don here CAN be....CAN be, depression. A dr can dx for sure. Depression is common among us...... I think he already takes meds for depression, doesn't he? Maybe a change is needed, if so. Vicky....Hi! good to see a post from you. Hope all is well. Jim......Don't "blow off" the sleep study...it can show a lot of useful info. I also take thyroid med...back in the late 70s I swallowed radio-active-iodine for a thyroid goiter and of course meds since. Thyroid can play w/our moods, that I know. What you describe is very severe and I sure hope you find the sure cause. The things we all deal with on this board simply floors me. It doesn't make sense that so many can do so much with so little....no, with so little LEFT to do it! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I'm tired all the time too but think it's out of shape, maybe needing O2. I'll be watching for

what the rest of you find. Babs...I posted wanting to hear from you but this is a sad post. I'm sorry h is ill. My Lysa gets the same stuff so easily...we've had to really pay close attention to her too. I'm relieved she has the same dr for 20 yrs. S/he is used to how/what she responds. I know you are disappointed you're not going to San An. Me too. Guess we'll have to keep each other company on the board huh. Take care of you too but you know that. You haven't been feeling real perky lately, how are you really doing? Love to you all! Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.