RemedySpot.com

PNW Meeting of the Minds

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Mama Sher, Kathie, Joy and interested others. I made reservations for Saturday night Jun14 this evening. Vickie and I will be there by noon Saturday maybe earlier. I am so anxious I'm shaking. Oh I forgot I always shake. Ha Ha I'm with you Sher I'm not so much into go go go anymore. We'll probably shop at the market and I don't think I've been to that garden. Vickie has a sixth sense when I start to do too much. Looks like the hotel has comfortable couchs and nice lounge just to sit and visit. I've not been to this Hotel so hopefully it won't disappoint. They are also good if you need to cancel for any reason.

To those going to San have fun. I remember the Alamo fom a trip many years ago. If I had known of this group earlier I would be there.

Beth, Ive always enjoyed traveling but think I would be Intimidated by NYC today. Just hearing names and your description of the bridge outside your window I beleive I can see in my Mind's eye what you see.

As always my apologies for my confusion with names on my posts. Hopefully the contents wwill help you know who I am talking to or think I'm talking to.

Probably will post Thurs and Fri and then Sunday on May 11. North to Alaska you know. PS Take pictures everybody. and post

Steve59 from WA IPF 2006