RemedySpot.com

Re: HELP AGAIN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Lou....I'm just not savvy enough to solve problems but I do for certain sure that when there is a new development such as you are having DO CALL the dr or go to hospital. I do know SATS dropping such as yours needs attention. I just don't know what to tell you to do at home. I'm sorry I don't know, so I can help you.

Sounds like your nurse friend helped. Maybe that will take you to Monday. If not, go to ER.

Stay in touch so we know how you are doing.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

HELP AGAIN

I just walked from the computer to the bathroom across the hall, sat down and the oximeter read 75-78, heart rate 120. What should I do?mlp

Guest guest

I agree with Sher. That is way too low. You should call for help as soon as possible. We are worried about you.

CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

Subject: Re: HELP AGAINTo: Breathe-Support Date: Saturday, May 3, 2008, 4:55 PM

Lou....I'm just not savvy enough to solve problems but I do for certain sure that when there is a new development such as you are having DO CALL the dr or go to hospital. I do know SATS dropping such as yours needs attention. I just don't know what to tell you to do at home. I'm sorry I don't know, so I can help you.

Sounds like your nurse friend helped. Maybe that will take you to Monday. If not, go to ER.

Stay in touch so we know how you are doing.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

HELP AGAIN

I just walked from the computer to the bathroom across the hall, sat down and the oximeter read 75-78, heart rate 120. What should I do?mlp

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.