RemedySpot.com

Good morning all

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi everybody,

Sorry I haven't been around much the last few days. I'm in NY, at my sisters home and her 4 children are keeping Aunt Mare very very busy! Today is my brother 's daughter's (my niece ) first communion. So it's going to be a long but fun day. I'm feeling well, no complaints except here in NY it's only 48 degrees this morning! I want to go back to NC where it's warm!!

Lou: I'm sorry you're having so much trouble right now. Please do what you need to do to keep your sats up this weekend and see the doctor asap this week. Something's not right and it needs to be looked into.

Joyce: You know I love you and want this situation with your bleeding and now these damn lesions fixed. It does sound like some type of infection. You probably need an antibiotic and fast. I'll be praying

Babs: I'm glad h is on the mend. Please look after yourself too.

Diane P: I know you will but get to a pulmo as soon as you can. The sudden drop in your sats could be one of several things as you know. I agree with you though that chief among the possibilities is PH. We all learned from Joyce how rapidly it can come on.

I know there are other things going on but I just wanted to post quickly and say I'm thinking of you all. My niece Sophie just knocked on my door and asked me if I would have breakfast with her so I'm off. Hope everyone has a good day especially all our buddies in San !

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Guest guest

Beth:

It is lovely to hear from you. I did go to the ER yesterday and will see my Pulmo as soon as possible. The ER doc thinks that it is probably PH as well. I hope you are having a great time with your family. Make sure that you don't wear yourself out.

Diane IPF June 07New Brunswick, Canada

Good morning all

Hi everybody,

Sorry I haven't been around much the last few days. I'm in NY, at my sisters home and her 4 children are keeping Aunt Mare very very busy! Today is my brother 's daughter's (my niece ) first communion. So it's going to be a long but fun day. I'm feeling well, no complaints except here in NY it's only 48 degrees this morning! I want to go back to NC where it's warm!!

Lou: I'm sorry you're having so much trouble right now. Please do what you need to do to keep your sats up this weekend and see the doctor asap this week. Something's not right and it needs to be looked into.

Joyce: You know I love you and want this situation with your bleeding and now these damn lesions fixed. It does sound like some type of infection. You probably need an antibiotic and fast. I'll be praying

Babs: I'm glad h is on the mend. Please look after yourself too.

Diane P: I know you will but get to a pulmo as soon as you can. The sudden drop in your sats could be one of several things as you know. I agree with you though that chief among the possibilities is PH. We all learned from Joyce how rapidly it can come on.

I know there are other things going on but I just wanted to post quickly and say I'm thinking of you all. My niece Sophie just knocked on my door and asked me if I would have breakfast with her so I'm off. Hope everyone has a good day especially all our buddies in San !

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!