RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Sher/K/

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

K....sure sounds like you are doing all you can do. I know it's anxiety and worry that drives you right now. We'll all pray for Chicago to be a good learning experience!

The Y sounds good for you...at least there are some ways to "get rid of anxiety".

It would be wonderful to get Don on chat! I better not forget this week!!!!!!

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Re: Sher

Sher

I do go into the appointments because he couldn't talk for so long. Also, we CRS so we have each other to try to remember what the doc says. We are going to Chicago the 13th and we should be able to tell something then. He said today that he would even go for a transplant if they would still do it for him. It certainly would be an option to explore. Bruce said the trip to Chicago was such a learning experience that I think we need to do this. He went through the bypass surgery with a breeze and even knowing that this transplant is harder than the by pass he thinks it would be better than being in this cycle of the disease.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. He has rehab and I'm going to the Y again to get rid of some of my anxiety.

Love ya girl. Thanks

Oh, I'm planning on getting him on the line on Thursday. Hopefully.

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

I will make him wear his hearing aids. He likes to not put them in and then says "what?" In that case somedays I'd like to smack him. lol I really wouldn't do that. I might forget too he has to get his stitches out in Peoria on Thursday but it shouldn't be all day. Thanks guys. K Central IlSher Bauman wrote: K....sure sounds like you are doing all you can do. I know it's

anxiety and worry that drives you right now. We'll all pray for Chicago to be a good learning experience! The Y sounds good for you...at least there are some ways to "get rid of anxiety". It would be wonderful to get Don on chat! I better not forget this week!!!!!! Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: Re: Sher Sher I do go into the appointments because he couldn't talk for so long. Also, we CRS so we have each other to try to remember what the doc says. We are going to Chicago the 13th and we should be able to tell something then. He said today that he would even go for a transplant if they would still do it for him. It certainly would

be an option to explore. Bruce said the trip to Chicago was such a learning experience that I think we need to do this. He went through the bypass surgery with a breeze and even knowing that this transplant is harder than the by pass he thinks it would be better than being in this cycle of the disease. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. He has rehab and I'm going to the Y again to get rid of some of my anxiety. Love ya girl. Thanks Oh, I'm planning on getting him on the line on Thursday. Hopefully. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my

house, we will serve the Lord 14

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.