RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: SA pictures

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Bruce! So glad to see you on board again and your posts certainly reflect a good time was had by all. One of these days I sure hope I can meet as many. PNW is getting together on June 14th, in Olympia WA. We're all as anxious as you were.

Steve should be home from his cruise now too. I'm waiting to see a post from him as well.

Your beautiful side finally burst through in the wonderful laughing picture! We're on to you now brother.

I'm so glad you can take as many trips as you do and will! ly, I can't afford to fly to Florida or Texas or on and on.....or I'd be gone all the time!

Welcome home friend! Welcome home.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

SA pictures>>> Take a peek at the San fun... So Sorry everyone wasn't here.> Love, Peggy>

Guest guest

Bruce...yes, meeting other members is like meeting long lost family...long found family!

We plan on Steve/Vicky, Kathie/I think hubby, Joy/? and Rich and I. There are more members not too far away but haven't heard from them.

Anyway, glad we can visit on board again.

Rehab for me tomorrow @noon, then a badly needed haircut. I have a busy week....I poop out so quickly.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

SA pictures> >> >> > Take a peek at the San fun... So Sorry everyone wasn't here.> > Love, Peggy> >>