RemedySpot.com

Re: Joyce, Babs, Lou, Gwynne, S.A.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Gwynnie...the peace and quiet of your little home will feel so good! You and Misha can go back to your own routine and even better!

Sleep in your very own bed.......ahhhhhhh.

Not long now friend.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Joyce, Babs, Lou, Gwynne, S.A.

Joyce,I guess they're winding down about now in San. I'm so sorry I didn't get to join them,but yesterday when I was on my walk they calledme on my cell phone and I got to speak with Peggy,Jane, Leanne, and Bruce, which was a super treat.It did sound like they were having a great time,sitting outside of a Ben And Jerry's. Lucky ducks!Joyce, I'm so worried about your latest round ofproblems. It's just not fair and damnit, damnit,damnit! What the heck could the stupid things be?Sweet Brittany just painted my nails for me. Whatpampering.This is going to be a very busy week for me. Kate and switch off again tomorrow. Tomorrow isrehab - ugh - then Tuesday's clinic and Wednesday'sa routine bronchoscopy. Thursday I'm looking forwardto - a friend from out of town will come by for a briefvisit, and another one on Saturday. Then both kids geta break while my good friend from Macon comes forthree nights to babysit me. I'm getting really ready toget back to my own home!Babs,I hoped your daughter would be feeling even betternow. Sending my best get well wishes for speedyrecovery for everyone at your house, and of coursebig hugs. Lou,Pretty please see the doctor. Something doesn'tsound right. You can't mess around with sats.Bruce and S.A. Gang,Love the photos!! You all look so happy to betogether. Love Bruce's smile. No excuses anymore, Mister - you do just FINE smiling for thecamera! What did they do - torture you??Hugs and blessings,Gwynnie 57 Single - lung Transplant on 4-3-08 (one monthago) at UTHSC San , TX

Guest guest

Gwynne,

Yesturday, I mailed your get well card for the third time. It has been a comedy of horrors. I got it back, then sent it back to the same place again, etc. I am losing my mind. This time I didn't put my return address on it, so if it doesn't get there, I don't want to know about it. HA! HA! I meant well.

It is amazing that your family and friends are so supportive. It really reflects on you as a person. You must have been a great mom and a wonderful friend. No one deserves this chance to live more than you.

I can not wait everyday to read either your message here or on your Caring Bridge site. This is just so exciting!

My love and prayers for continued success,

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> Joyce,> I guess they're winding down about now in San> . I'm so sorry I didn't get to join them,> but yesterday when I was on my walk they called> me on my cell phone and I got to speak with Peggy,> Jane, Leanne, and Bruce, which was a super treat.> It did sound like they were having a great time,> sitting outside of a Ben And Jerry's. Lucky ducks!> > Joyce, I'm so worried about your latest round of> problems. It's just not fair and damnit, damnit,> damnit! What the heck could the stupid things be?> > Sweet Brittany just painted my nails for me. What> pampering.> This is going to be a very busy week for me. Kate and> switch off again tomorrow. Tomorrow is> rehab - ugh - then Tuesday's clinic and Wednesday's> a routine bronchoscopy. Thursday I'm looking forward> to - a friend from out of town will come by for a brief> visit, and another one on Saturday. Then both kids get> a break while my good friend from Macon comes for> three nights to babysit me. I'm getting really ready to> get back to my own home!> > Babs,> I hoped your daughter would be feeling even better> now. Sending my best get well wishes for speedy> recovery for everyone at your house, and of course> big hugs.> > Lou,> Pretty please see the doctor. Something doesn't> sound right. You can't mess around with sats.> > Bruce and S.A. Gang,> Love the photos!! You all look so happy to be> together. Love Bruce's smile. No excuses any> more, Mister - you do just FINE smiling for the> camera! What did they do - torture you??> > Hugs and blessings,> Gwynnie 57 Single - lung Transplant on 4-3-08 (one month> ago) at UTHSC San , TX>

Guest guest

Gwynne

Omg it was so incredible talking to you. When I heard how powerful your

voice was, I melted. I'm sure the others thought we had all lost our

minds when they heard the group hellos and such but it just felt that

you were right there with us, even closer than you were.

As to the smiles, I can't say and I will deny that there was any

pinching, tickling, touching, flashing or anything else involved in

getting me to smile.

>

> Joyce,

> I guess they're winding down about now in San

> . I'm so sorry I didn't get to join them,

> but yesterday when I was on my walk they called

> me on my cell phone and I got to speak with Peggy,

> Jane, Leanne, and Bruce, which was a super treat.

> It did sound like they were having a great time,

> sitting outside of a Ben And Jerry's. Lucky ducks!

>

> Joyce, I'm so worried about your latest round of

> problems. It's just not fair and damnit, damnit,

> damnit! What the heck could the stupid things be?

>

> Sweet Brittany just painted my nails for me. What

> pampering.

> This is going to be a very busy week for me. Kate and

> switch off again tomorrow. Tomorrow is

> rehab - ugh - then Tuesday's clinic and Wednesday's

> a routine bronchoscopy. Thursday I'm looking forward

> to - a friend from out of town will come by for a brief

> visit, and another one on Saturday. Then both kids get

> a break while my good friend from Macon comes for

> three nights to babysit me. I'm getting really ready to

> get back to my own home!

>

> Babs,

> I hoped your daughter would be feeling even better

> now. Sending my best get well wishes for speedy

> recovery for everyone at your house, and of course

> big hugs.

>

> Lou,

> Pretty please see the doctor. Something doesn't

> sound right. You can't mess around with sats.

>

> Bruce and S.A. Gang,

> Love the photos!! You all look so happy to be

> together. Love Bruce's smile. No excuses any

> more, Mister - you do just FINE smiling for the

> camera! What did they do - torture you??

>

> Hugs and blessings,

> Gwynnie 57 Single - lung Transplant on 4-3-08 (one month

> ago) at UTHSC San , TX

>