RemedySpot.com

Re: Sher's son/Z/Caro

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Z, Caro....you too both know first hand the pain that comes with some of our kids choices.

I'm sorry. I relate to you both and I know the emotional hell our kids live in when they go to such extremes.

I never gave up on Zoe, but I did give in. I just couldn't go on and had to remove myself from her behavior for many years. Maybe you two have had to do some of the same. But we still love!! We are always there when they turn around. I will be a mother until I leave this earth. Now I'm watching some of the same behavior happening with Zoe's girls....................

I absolutely know you are doing the best you can with Sam, . These are not typical situations and at least he still comes home.

Caro... I sure know the pride you feel in your son. Just the slightest turn "away from" sends us over the moon!

We won't through the baby out with the bath water.

Hugs to you both.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Sher's son

Oh my dear friend,

I know the pain of a mother worrying about a sick child. My oldest son has MS. Doesn't matter what it is, just that we can not kiss the boo boo and make it better any more.

The thing that pained me the most, was that it sounded as if you have placed the blame on him! My heart hurts if I am right.

Doesn't your Bible say, "Judge not, least yee be judged"?

The only thing any of us can truly be, is who we truly are. I will pray for him and even harder for you. Let go of all that stuff and let him die knowing your love transcends all places that could possibly add that foolish guilt to his life.

I'm sending him much love. I've lost many friends and many patients from aids, and those that were made to feel guilt suffered the most.

If I have it wrong, or I'm out of line, just tell me. This came from my heart!

Terry

Sher Bauman <bofuswbcable (DOT) net> wrote:

My son, Chip, is not doing well. He is 44 and dying from AIDS.... 3 surgeries in three weeks, and is not coming around this time. He has been sooo sick sooo many times and yet survives. I'm not confident this time of his survival. I of course loathe what his choices brought into all our lives and the pain we all live with today........

Not very cheerful news but it's part of my everyday life right now.................

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.9/1417 - Release Date: 5/6/2008 8:07 AM