RemedySpot.com

Re: TO PEGGY/ Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Sher, We have been on the road. I didn't have internet in the motels we stayed in. I did get on for just a few min to send the pictures.I have just scanned through the posts and saw the one about Chip.. I could just cry for you and him that things weren't resolved. I know your heart is heavy. i am sending prayers your way for you both. I know your Mama person has so much pain right now, I wish I were there to give you a big ol' HUG ((((((((((((((sher/me))))))))))))))))..God Be with you both. Keep us posted. love ya. Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." PEGGY? WHERE ARE YOU?Maybe you went someplace else after SA.  Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

Thanks Peggy...you have a bit more insight because you read the book, but strangely, after the book, we became estranged again.

I'm tired. More tomorrow.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Hi Sher, We have been on the road. I didn't have internet in the motels we stayed in. I did get on for just a few min to send the pictures.

I have just scanned through the posts and saw the one about Chip.. I could just cry for you and him that things weren't resolved. I know your heart is heavy. i am sending prayers your way for you both. I know your Mama person has so much pain right now, I wish I were there to give you a big ol' HUG ((((((((((((((sher/me))))))))))))))))..

God Be with you both. Keep us posted. love ya.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

PEGGY? WHERE ARE YOU?

Maybe you went someplace else after SA.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

Sher,

I'm still catching up with posts but I had to stop and let you know I'm thinking of you and praying for you and Chip. There aren't even words to express the kind of pain that our kids can cause us. It's amazing to me in reading the other posts how many of us have had such drama with our children. This is such a difficult world to grow up in, so many pitfalls and ways to mess up.

You know I love you and will keep praying. I know you love him. Hold on to that, it's the only thing that lasts and in the end the only thing that really matters.

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Hi Sher, We have been on the road. I didn't have internet in the motels we stayed in. I did get on for just a few min to send the pictures.

I have just scanned through the posts and saw the one about Chip.. I could just cry for you and him that things weren't resolved. I know your heart is heavy. i am sending prayers your way for you both. I know your Mama person has so much pain right now, I wish I were there to give you a big ol' HUG (((((((((((( ((sher/me) ))))))))) ))))))..

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

PEGGY? WHERE ARE YOU?

Guest guest

MB and all the moms,

I, too have had drama with my children....and it continues. When our children are born and we hold them in our arms, we just know that we are going to be the best mothers and do it all right. My goal in life was to do just that. I put being a mom before all else.

Still, Satan goes after our children. It is a two for one victory for him when he destroys mother and child. We moms just do not ever totally disconnect from our children. What hurts them, hurts us. Still, we can only master ourselves. I have to concentrate on keeping my broken heart intact and my mind centered on God and his will for me.

Some days are diamond, some days are coal.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

> > > PEGGY? WHERE ARE YOU?> Maybe you went someplace else after SA.> > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Guest guest

As in, Sometimes your the windshield, Sometimes your the bug. ! Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." MB and all the moms,I, too have had drama with my children....and it continues.  When our children are born and we hold them in our arms, we just know that we are going to be the best mothers and do it all right.  My goal in life was to do just that.  I put being a mom before all else. Still, Satan goes after our children.  It is a two for one victory for him when he destroys mother and child.  We moms just do not ever totally disconnect from our children.  What hurts them, hurts us.  Still, we can only master ourselves.  I have to concentrate on keeping my broken heart intact and my mind centered on God and his will for me. Some days are diamond, some days are coal.Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997    Bronchiectasis 2004    Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc)  Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you.  Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands.  Isaiah 49: 15-16> > > PEGGY? WHERE ARE YOU?> Maybe you went someplace else after SA.>  >  Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.>  Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Guest guest

MB... I'm just beginning to read posts....most from yesterday.

Thanks for your reply. It helps to know there are so many of you 'out there' who care.

Oh I've never stopped loving Chip. Nor will I. His life is so sad right now.

Yes, love is all that matters.........

Love you too.

I have just scanned through the posts and saw the one about Chip.. I could just cry for you and him that things weren't resolved. I know your heart is heavy. i am sending prayers your way for you both. I know your Mama person has so much pain right now, I wish I were there to give you a big ol' HUG (((((((((((( ((sher/me) ))))))))) ))))))..

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

PEGGY? WHERE ARE YOU?

Guest guest

Hi Peggy....I did your post to me, it's somewhere on down the msgs I think. Don't even remember if I responded but at any rate, thanks for taking time to write. I know you were tired.

Went on my first committee mtg. this morning. Boy! They meet at 9. That's early for me to get up and about and out. I can remember when I worked I already had 2 hrs. in by 9!

Hope you are rested now..................

Re: Re: TO PEGGY/ Sher

As in, Sometimes your the windshield, Sometimes your the bug. !

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

MB and all the moms,

I, too have had drama with my children....and it continues. When our children are born and we hold them in our arms, we just know that we are going to be the best mothers and do it all right. My goal in life was to do just that. I put being a mom before all else.

Still, Satan goes after our children. It is a two for one victory for him when he destroys mother and child. We moms just do not ever totally disconnect from our children. What hurts them, hurts us. Still, we can only master ourselves. I have to concentrate on keeping my broken heart intact and my mind centered on God and his will for me.

Some days are diamond, some days are coal.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

> > > PEGGY? WHERE ARE YOU?> Maybe you went someplace else after SA.> > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Guest guest

Sher

9:00....as in AM....oh I don't like that 9 anymore. When I worked I had

to get up between 5 and 6....but now, I hate getting up before 8 or 9

and it takes so long to get ready. Including San I had four

early rises in a row and now after a couple of more leisurely days back

to getting up early just to get things done before my next trip. Sure do

hope my family doesn't think I'm going to be getting up early....lol. I

find now too I just have to allow two hours to shave, shower, medicate,

dress and otherwise get ready.

> >

> >

> > PEGGY? WHERE ARE YOU?

> > Maybe you went someplace else after SA.

> >

> > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.

> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> >

>