RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: ;)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Peggy....I shut down awhile ago but had to look something up online. I'm so glad you and are home safely. Now we'll get the news of the good times. Bruce wrote his........now you can relive it.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: ;)

PeggyWelcome Home and tell hello too. It was so nice meeting you and and glad you are home safely. I know the trip was toughest for youof anyone, but I also know by any of a million hugs and your face thatit was worth every bit of effort.>> I'M HOME....YEAHH HHHHHH.. I love my chair..> We had such a wonderful time, I just could never tell it all.> Y'all know you'll be hearing it..lol>> I'll try to read some of the 500 posts then reply.>> I LOVE MT AIR FAMILY... ;)>>> Love and Prayers, Peggy> IPF 2004, Florida>> "Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.">

Guest guest

Yes Bruce, I would leave tomorrow for another chance to be with "US".. I am just so pleased with this trip. toooo short but wonderful. Hoping I can walk around without sats dropping so quickly. I have had to use 8L everytime I got out of the car.. I am furious with this crappy disease. Shocked at the increased need. HATE the wheel chair but would do it again..Have a good night.  Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." PeggyWelcome Home and tell hello too. It was so nice meeting you and and glad you are home safely. I know the trip was toughest for youof anyone, but I also know by any of a million hugs and your face thatit was worth every bit of effort.>> I'M HOME....YEAHH HHHHHH.. I love my chair..> We had such a wonderful time, I just could never tell it all.> Y'all know you'll be hearing it..lol>> I'll try to read some of the 500 posts then reply.>> I LOVE MT AIR FAMILY... ;)>>> Love and Prayers, Peggy> IPF 2004, Florida>> "Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.">