RemedySpot.com

Re: Peggy / Ken

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

good, I'll listen for you. I would have loved to have been there. I know you did a great job. Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Peggy,You caught me!  I posed the questions and then offered a few answers off the cuff.  The “how does it progress” was something I decided to defer to the doctors even though I had the most notes on that slide.  I spent a lot of my time (which I went over my 15 min) promoting the on-line support groups. I sensed that people may have been intimidated by the internet and I was trying to encourage everyone to get on-line to search for answers.  I explained that I’ve been heavily involved with computers since the early 60’s and spend a considerable amount of my time on-line.  I’ll try to remember the chat tomorrow and pipe in. Ken  From: Breathe-Support  [mailto:Breathe-Support ] On Behalf Of Peggy Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 3:43 PMTo: Breathe-Support Subject: Re:  Boston IPF Symposium Hi Ken, I was able to get the site but not your replies to the questions posted. Did I miss something?I did get the slides from the Dr.'s ????? SSHHHHHHH I am blond ya know..Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF 2004, Florida "Worry looks around,Sorry looks back,Faith looks up."  The Presentation slides from all the presenters at the symposium May 3,2008 have been posted on the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center ILD websiteIPF Patient Symposium, Saturday May 3, 2008(I hope the above link works)Each of the agenda items are links to the slides for that presentation.If you have trouble with that link you can go directly to the Interstitial Lung Disease home page at:http://bidmc.harvard.edu/display.asp?leaf_id=18180and scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the link there.Ken Baker UIP/IPF 12/05