RemedySpot.com

Re: BRUCE......missed you on Chat tonight

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Lou....sounds like you really went through a tiring day. But how good you rec'd that much attention! I'm thinking you must have the best that can be done for right now. (?)

I've not heard of an oximeter on the neck... what is that for and does it replace the one on your finger?

One day at a time friend!

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

BRUCE......missed you on Chat tonight

THE past 2 days are totally different than today now. Since you were not on CHAT tonight, I am going to tell you the Home Medical Oxy. Co sent over their respirtory therapist for 4 hrs. yesterday and today is a different story. Everything they gave me yesterday is now gone except the liq tank refiller. Respirtory therapist tested me for 4 more hours today with sats, machines, etc, you name it, I was so tired from being low on sats, I almost screamed with anxiety. The long story short is: have the liq. oxy huge tank for refills on one helios plus 550 and marathon continuous #6-10. Also provided me with an OXIMETER for my neck and the new cannulas for the (new concentrator) 1-10 is ONLY or continuous use. So when I am home, supposed to use the concentrator continuous no lower than 6 (my sats last night were horrible) #5 was not enough, when I go out, to use the marathon #6 continuous only and the other spare. I say my life now with the liq. oxy is terribly limited for travel. They said no company in America will give you more than 1 spare of liq oxy. backpack. But you know what? I don't plan on going anywhere anyhow.Tonights chat was great and I will be praying very hard for all of you and you will all be in my daily thoughts hoping your days will be great, cause good is not enough, right?The oximeter on my neck is very noisy but guess what? It sounds like the ocean waves, but not as wonderful. Have to wear it 24/7.Hope you all have a great weekend too.lOVE, mlp