RemedySpot.com

Home again, home again jiggity jig

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi all,

I got home this afternoon from a fun weekend in NY, spending time with my sister, her husband and their four gorgeous, funny, thoroughly entertaining children. I did alot of coloring, helping with homework, playing "Hullabaloo", reading stories, singing songs, and being made up by two of my nieces who decided they could do a much better job with my makeup than I could. I won't even talk about what I looked like when they were finished with me.

Sunday we all attended my niece 's (my brother's daugter) first communion. It was a lovely time and there was a dinner party at a local restaurant with some of the best food I've eaten in my life!

Yesterday I started home and arrived about 2 this afternoon. I'm unpacking and getting my act together cause tomorrow I start back to taking care of my buddy Virginia. I'll sleep well tonight! LOL

I will catch up on posts eventually but be patient with me. I know everyone had a great time in San . The pictures are great! I missed you all and wish I could have been there.

Hope everyone is well!!

Love,

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive