RemedySpot.com

Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Peggy!

I am so glad that you and are safely back at home. Eddie & I got back to Nashville airport at 6:30 pm and by 9:00 pm central time we were in Dalton, making that 10 pm eastern time. Eddie got up at 5:45 am on Monday and went to work. He has worked both jobs on Monday & Tuesday of this week. I slept until 10 am Monday & Tuesday. Tuesday was declared "Pajama Day" for me. Since today is Wednesday, "Pajama Day" is now over. Time for me to get back to the mess on the dining room table. This afternoon I am going to my exercise class and at 3:30 I am going to teach 2 piano lessons. However, I can hardly wait until 9 pm when American Idol comes back on. I surely hope Castro goes home. On Friday I am going to go to ATL to Emory for Enrollment Day, in the STEP Trial. And guess what else? & I are going back to Nashville on Saturday evening to go to the Underwood concert at the Grand Old Opry. Both of us have always wanted to hear her in concert. We are so excited. That is going to be our Mothers' Day Event. And we are leaving the boys at home.

Peggy, take good care and rest up.

Love & Toodles

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Guest guest

Jane

Oh glad you had Pajama day and know the concert will be great. Hoping

Castro goes home too and popularity among teen girls doesn't keep

him and send Syesha home. While you think the two 's are safe,

never can be sure at this point. Living here and Castro having

gone to the high school where taught I'm sooooooooooo tired of

hearing about him. If he survives he isn't even visiting the high

school. Of course every Tuesday wears her Blue Springs South

Jaguars tshirt (I got her two on my trip through KC and Blue

Springs).....the home of Cook...to school.

>

>

> Hi Peggy!

>

> I am so glad that you and are safely back at home. Eddie & I got

> back to Nashville airport at 6:30 pm and by 9:00 pm central time we

were

> in Dalton, making that 10 pm eastern time. Eddie got up at 5:45 am on

> Monday and went to work. He has worked both jobs on Monday & Tuesday

of

> this week. I slept until 10 am Monday & Tuesday. Tuesday was declared

> " Pajama Day " for me. Since today is Wednesday, " Pajama Day " is now

> over. Time for me to get back to the mess on the dining room table.

> This afternoon I am going to my exercise class and at 3:30 I am going

to

> teach 2 piano lessons. However, I can hardly wait until 9 pm when

> American Idol comes back on. I surely hope Castro goes home. On

> Friday I am going to go to ATL to Emory for Enrollment Day, in the

STEP

> Trial. And guess what else? & I are going back to Nashville on

> Saturday evening to go to the Underwood concert at the Grand

Old

> Opry. Both of us have always wanted to hear her in concert. We are so

> excited. That is going to be our Mothers' Day Event. And we are

> leaving the boys at home.

>

> Peggy, take good care and rest up.

>

> Love & Toodles

>

> Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

>

Guest guest

Jane, How exciting. You are having a full week. Thank God you can do that. I thank Him for your strength and the courage you show to us. You are in the HERO crowd. It was great spending time with you, and the Air Family that could be there. Oh I wish It were longer. It seems like we just get going then we have to "Get Going Home"I Love you and do hope you have a ball in Nashville. Take Care of YOU. Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Hi Peggy!I am so glad that you and are safely back at home.  Eddie & I got back to Nashville airport at 6:30 pm and by 9:00 pm central time we were in Dalton, making that 10 pm eastern time.  Eddie got up at 5:45 am on Monday and went to work.  He has worked both jobs on Monday & Tuesday of this week.  I slept until 10 am Monday & Tuesday.  Tuesday was declared "Pajama Day" for me.  Since today is Wednesday, "Pajama Day" is now over.  Time for me to get back to the mess on the dining room table.  This afternoon I am going to my exercise class and at 3:30 I am going to teach 2 piano lessons.  However, I can hardly wait until 9 pm when American Idol comes back on.  I surely hope Castro goes home.  On Friday I am going to go to ATL to Emory for Enrollment Day, in the STEP Trial.  And guess what else?  & I are going back to Nashville on Saturday evening to go to the Underwood concert at the Grand Old Opry.  Both of us have always wanted to hear her in concert.  We are so excited.  That is going to be our Mothers' Day Event.  And we are leaving the boys at home. Peggy, take good care and rest up. Love & ToodlesJane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl