RemedySpot.com

Re: Liquid O2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

We just got home from a Mothers Day supper at our son's and when we got home Don was just beside him self with tired and breathlessness. His liquid O2 sounded like it was working but he didn't think it was. He held it up and there was ice on the side. Can anyone tell me, does that happen often that while using it --it just freezes up? That could be dangerous. K IllinoisBruce Moreland wrote: >> Wanted to let the board know Steve is home from the cruise but tiredtired tired. He'll check in after a little rest.>> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Ice on the side does not hurt any thing. O2 should still be coming out the cannula. Turn it up to high and listen by your ear to make sure is is pumping out o2. Went i use mine on 8 or 10 LPM it has what looks like stream coming out the sides and about half the side is all white with snow. P Kennelly wrote: We just got home from a Mothers Day supper at our son's and when we got home Don was just beside him self with tired and breathlessness. His liquid O2 sounded like it

was working but he didn't think it was. He held it up and there was ice on the side. Can anyone tell me, does that happen often that while using it --it just freezes up? That could be dangerous. K IllinoisBruce Moreland <brucemorelandgmail> wrote: >> Wanted to let the board know Steve is home from the cruise but tiredtired tired. He'll check in after a little rest.>> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> K

Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 59

Guest guest

Huh! I'll be darned. Thanks for answering! He really struggled today with keeping his O2 up even when he was wearing the O2. So on his way to bed tonight, I turned the concentrator up to 5, the highest (which by the way kept his oxygen up while he walked into the bedroomf. He got in to bed and as I was getting rid of makeup, etc. He asked what the O2 was set on. I said 5. He didn't say anything and I said "Are you telling me that you need it turned down"? He put his hand on top of his head like he was trying to keep it from blowing off. I laughed so hard. That is the first time in a long time he has kind of joked around. Coughing hasn't been so good tonight. Thanks again , LInda K Illinois wrote: Ice on the side does not hurt any thing. O2 should still be coming out the cannula. Turn it up to high and listen by your ear to make sure is is pumping out o2. Went i use mine on 8 or 10 LPM it has what looks like stream coming out the sides and about half the side is all white with snow. P Kennelly <l_kennelly> wrote: We just got home from a Mothers Day supper at our son's and when we got home Don was just beside him

self with tired and breathlessness. His liquid O2 sounded like it was working but he didn't think it was. He held it up and there was ice on the side. Can anyone tell me, does that happen often that while using it --it just freezes up? That could be dangerous. K IllinoisBruce Moreland <brucemorelandgmail> wrote: >> Wanted to let the board know Steve is home from the cruise but tiredtired tired. He'll check in after a little rest.>> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 59 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

My concentrator goes up to 10 and i have mine set on 9 LPM. with it that high I need a High flow cannula. without it the noise is too loud to stand. Are you ready for your trip? My o2 company loans me a travel o2 mother tank that weights about fifty pounds but will refill my portable 55 times. I fits into the SUV but has to be lifted out to put the portable on top. the portable only last 2 hours at 8-10 P Kennelly wrote: Huh! I'll be darned. Thanks

for answering! He really struggled today with keeping his O2 up even when he was wearing the O2. So on his way to bed tonight, I turned the concentrator up to 5, the highest (which by the way kept his oxygen up while he walked into the bedroomf. He got in to bed and as I was getting rid of makeup, etc. He asked what the O2 was set on. I said 5. He didn't say anything and I said "Are you telling me that you need it turned down"? He put his hand on top of his head like he was trying to keep it from blowing off. I laughed so hard. That is the first time in a long time he has kind of joked around. Coughing hasn't been so good tonight. Thanks again , LInda K Illinois <kpoooh9> wrote: Ice on the side does not hurt any thing. O2 should still be coming out the cannula. Turn it up to high and listen by your ear to make sure is is pumping out o2. Went i use mine on 8 or 10 LPM it has what looks like stream coming out the sides and about half the side is all white with snow. P Kennelly <l_kennelly> wrote: We just got home from a Mothers Day supper at our son's and when we got home Don was just beside him self with tired and breathlessness. His liquid O2 sounded like it was working but he didn't think it was. He held it up and there was ice on the side. Can anyone tell me, does that happen often that while using it --it just freezes up? That could be dangerous. K IllinoisBruce Moreland <brucemorelandgmail> wrote: >> Wanted to let the board know Steve is home from the cruise but tiredtired tired. He'll check in after a little rest.>> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 59 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my

house, we will serve the Lord 14 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 59

Guest guest

Is the mother ship liquid? Mother tank! That is good! No, we aren't ready and lots to do tomorrow. We are only going to be gone a little over 24 hours. Geesh! What happened to the day when we could just through a few things in the car and leave? Gone for ever. He decided in his infinite wisdom that he wasn't going to go to Chicago on Tuesday. He had several excuses. I called in the troops (our boys) and I think we have him convinced. Whew! He can be stubborn. K wrote: My concentrator goes up to 10 and i have mine set on 9 LPM. with it that high I need a High flow cannula. without it the noise is too loud to stand. Are you ready for your trip? My o2 company loans me a travel o2 mother tank that weights about fifty pounds but will refill my portable 55 times. I fits into the SUV but has to be lifted out to put the portable on top. the portable only last 2 hours at 8-10 P Kennelly <l_kennelly> wrote: Huh! I'll be darned. Thanks for answering! He really struggled today with keeping his O2 up even when he was wearing the O2. So on his way to bed tonight, I turned the

concentrator up to 5, the highest (which by the way kept his oxygen up while he walked into the bedroomf. He got in to bed and as I was getting rid of makeup, etc. He asked what the O2 was set on. I said 5. He didn't say anything and I said "Are you telling me that you need it turned down"? He put his hand on top of his head like he was trying to keep it from blowing off. I laughed so hard. That is the first time in a long time he has kind of joked around. Coughing hasn't been so good tonight. Thanks again , LInda K Illinois <kpoooh9> wrote: Ice on the side does not hurt any thing. O2 should still be coming out the cannula. Turn it up to high and listen by your ear to make sure is is

pumping out o2. Went i use mine on 8 or 10 LPM it has what looks like stream coming out the sides and about half the side is all white with snow. P Kennelly <l_kennelly> wrote: We just got home from a Mothers Day supper at our son's and when we got home Don was just beside him self with tired and breathlessness. His liquid O2 sounded like it was working but he didn't think it was. He held it up and there was ice on the side. Can anyone tell me, does that happen often that while using it --it just freezes up? That could be dangerous. K IllinoisBruce Moreland <brucemorelandgmail> wrote: >> Wanted to let the board know Steve is home from the cruise but tiredtired tired. He'll check in after a little rest.>> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 59 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 59 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As

for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

Yes the mother ship is liquid. I have a big mother ship in the living room that weights about 90 lbs and is refilled about every two week. It bleeds out o2 so even if i use it twice in two week it still goes empty. The portables due the same thing, if you fill them and let them set over night they will be empty in the morning. I got to mow the grass Monday so will strap the portable over the steering wheel and away I go. P Kennelly wrote: Is the mother ship liquid? Mother

tank! That is good! No, we aren't ready and lots to do tomorrow. We are only going to be gone a little over 24 hours. Geesh! What happened to the day when we could just through a few things in the car and leave? Gone for ever. He decided in his infinite wisdom that he wasn't going to go to Chicago on Tuesday. He had several excuses. I called in the troops (our boys) and I think we have him convinced. Whew! He can be stubborn. K <kpoooh9> wrote: My concentrator goes up to 10 and i have mine set on 9 LPM. with it that high I need a High flow cannula. without it the noise is too loud to stand. Are you ready for your trip? My o2 company loans me a travel o2

mother tank that weights about fifty pounds but will refill my portable 55 times. I fits into the SUV but has to be lifted out to put the portable on top. the portable only last 2 hours at 8-10 P Kennelly <l_kennelly> wrote: Huh! I'll be darned. Thanks for answering! He really struggled today with keeping his O2 up even when he was wearing the O2. So on his way to bed tonight, I turned the concentrator up to 5, the highest (which by the way kept his oxygen up while he walked into the bedroomf. He got in to bed and as I was getting rid of makeup, etc. He asked what the O2 was set on. I said 5. He didn't say anything and I said "Are you telling me that you need it turned down"? He put his hand on top of

his head like he was trying to keep it from blowing off. I laughed so hard. That is the first time in a long time he has kind of joked around. Coughing hasn't been so good tonight. Thanks again , LInda K Illinois <kpoooh9> wrote: Ice on the side does not hurt any thing. O2 should still be coming out the cannula. Turn it up to high and listen by your ear to make sure is is pumping out o2. Went i use mine on 8 or 10 LPM it has what looks like stream coming out the sides and about half the side is all white with snow. P Kennelly <l_kennelly> wrote: We just got home from a Mothers Day supper at our son's and when we got home Don was just beside him self with tired and breathlessness. His liquid O2 sounded like it was working but he didn't think it was. He held it up and there was ice on the side. Can anyone tell me, does that happen often that while using it --it just freezes up? That could be dangerous. K IllinoisBruce Moreland <brucemorelandgmail> wrote: >> Wanted to let the board know Steve is home from the cruise but tiredtired tired. He'll check in after a little rest.>> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06,

NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 59 Be a better friend,

newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH

3/06, ILL yo 59 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 59

Guest guest

...that freezing up happens once in a

while...I turn down the lpm.\

..get some moving air on the heat exchanger coils ( I've used a hair

dryer)

I just sit more quietly than usual and the freeze goes away.

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna be

iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Kennelly wrote:

We just got home from a Mothers Day supper at our son's and when

we got home Don was just beside him self with tired and

breathlessness. His liquid O2 sounded like it was working but he

didn't think it was. He held it up and there was ice on the side.

Can anyone tell me, does that happen often that while using it --it

just freezes up? That could be dangerous.

K

Illinois

Bruce Moreland <brucemorelandgmail>

wrote:

>

> Wanted to let the board know Steve is home from the cruise but

tired

tired tired. He'll check in after a little rest.

>

> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the

Lord

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Yahoo! Mobile.

Try it now.

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.15/1426 - Release Date: 5/10/2008 11:12 AM

Guest guest

, We've dubbed my liquid big

reservoir...R2D2...just like Star Wars!!!

The Heliop has a name too..why not...she's Helen the Helios!

Got to have humor sometimes!

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna be

iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Kennelly wrote:

Is the mother ship liquid? Mother tank! That is good! No, we

aren't ready and lots to do tomorrow. We are only going to be gone a

little over 24 hours. Geesh! What happened to the day when we could

just through a few things in the car and leave? Gone for ever. He

decided in his infinite wisdom that he wasn't going to go to Chicago on

Tuesday. He had several excuses. I called in the troops (our boys)

and I think we have him convinced. Whew! He can be stubborn.

K

<kpoooh9> wrote:

My concentrator goes up to 10 and i have mine set on 9 LPM.

with it that high I need a High flow cannula. without it the noise is

too loud to stand. Are you ready for your trip? My o2 company loans

me a travel o2 mother tank that weights about fifty pounds but will

refill my portable 55 times. I fits into the SUV but has to be lifted

out to put the portable on top. the portable only last 2 hours at

8-10 P

Kennelly <l_kennelly>

wrote:

Huh! I'll be darned. Thanks for answering! He really

struggled today with keeping his O2 up even when he was wearing the

O2. So on his way to bed tonight, I turned the concentrator up to 5,

the highest (which by the way kept his oxygen up while he walked into

the bedroomf. He got in to bed and as I was getting rid of makeup,

etc. He asked what the O2 was set on. I said 5. He didn't say

anything and I said "Are you telling me that you need it turned

down"? He put his hand on top of his head like he was trying to keep

it from blowing off. I laughed so hard. That is the first time in a

long time he has kind of joked around. Coughing hasn't been so good

tonight.

Thanks again ,

LInda K

Illinois

<kpoooh9> wrote:

Ice on the side does not hurt any thing. O2 should still

be coming out the cannula. Turn it up to high and listen by your ear

to make sure is is pumping out o2. Went i use mine on 8 or 10 LPM it

has what looks like stream coming out the sides and about half the side

is all white with snow. P

Kennelly <l_kennelly>

wrote:

We just got home from a Mothers Day supper at our son's

and when we got home Don was just beside him self with tired and

breathlessness. His liquid O2 sounded like it was working but he

didn't think it was. He held it up and there was ice on the side.

Can anyone tell me, does that happen often that while using it --it

just freezes up? That could be dangerous.

K

Illinois

Bruce Moreland <brucemorelandgmail>

wrote:

>

> Wanted to let the board know Steve is home from the cruise but

tired

tired tired. He'll check in after a little rest.

>

> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will

serve the Lord

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all

with Yahoo! Mobile. Try

it now.

P PM

(Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL

yo 59

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all

with Yahoo! Mobile. Try

it now.

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve

the Lord

Yahoo! Mobile. Try

it now.

P PM

(Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL

yo 59

Yahoo! Mobile. Try

it now.

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the

Lord

Yahoo! Mobile.

Try it now.

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.15/1426 - Release Date: 5/10/2008 11:12 AM

Guest guest

That sounds great ! Unfortunately Don has a zero turn lawn mower so there is no steering wheel. He does love to mow yard. I tried to mow last time. I have very little eye hand coordination and that thing is so touchy that I would be mowing along and zip, the mower would start zipping right off through the yard at a completely different angle. Don just laughed at me. I'm a goofy kind of person that when I first started using a mouse on the computer, I had to use two hands to guide the cursor. It makes me soooooo mad. Anyway I think we got the O2 settled for the trip. They are delivering a concentrator to our son's house tomorrow for when we get there tomorrow night. I'm so excited to see the grandkids. He is going to sleep on the couch because he can't do the stairs. Our "Mother ship" doesn't seem to lose O2 but the little one sure does. I think the problem we are dealing with is that it is time to turn up the O2 flow. From 2 and 3 to whatever. Thanks for answering. K Illinois wrote: Yes the mother ship is liquid. I have a big mother ship in the living room that weights about 90 lbs and is refilled about every two week. It bleeds out o2 so even if i use it twice in two week it still goes empty. The portables due the same thing, if you fill them and let them set over night they will be empty in the morning. I got to mow the grass Monday so will strap the portable over the steering wheel and away I go. P Kennelly <l_kennelly> wrote: Is the mother ship liquid? Mother tank! That is good! No, we aren't ready and lots to do tomorrow. We are only going to be gone a little over 24 hours. Geesh! What happened to the day when we could just

through a few things in the car and leave? Gone for ever. He decided in his infinite wisdom that he wasn't going to go to Chicago on Tuesday. He had several excuses. I called in the troops (our boys) and I think we have him convinced. Whew! He can be stubborn. K <kpoooh9> wrote: My concentrator goes up to 10 and i have mine set on 9 LPM. with it that high I need a High flow cannula. without it the noise is too loud to stand. Are you ready for your trip? My o2 company loans me a travel o2 mother tank that weights about fifty pounds but will refill my portable 55 times. I fits into the SUV but has to be lifted out to put the portable on top. the portable only last 2 hours at

8-10 P Kennelly <l_kennelly> wrote: Huh! I'll be darned. Thanks for answering! He really struggled today with keeping his O2 up even when he was wearing the O2. So on his way to bed tonight, I turned the concentrator up to 5, the highest (which by the way kept his oxygen up while he walked into the bedroomf. He got in to bed and as I was getting rid of makeup, etc. He asked what the O2 was set on. I said 5. He didn't say anything and I said "Are you telling me that you need it turned down"? He put his hand on top of his head like he was trying to keep it from blowing off. I laughed so hard. That is the first time in a long time he has kind of joked around. Coughing hasn't been so good

tonight. Thanks again , LInda K Illinois <kpoooh9> wrote: Ice on the side does not hurt any thing. O2 should still be coming out the cannula. Turn it up to high and listen by your ear to make sure is is pumping out o2. Went i use mine on 8 or 10 LPM it has what looks like stream coming out the sides and about half the side is all white with snow. P Kennelly <l_kennelly> wrote: We just got home from a Mothers Day supper at our son's and when we got home Don was just beside him self with tired and breathlessness. His liquid O2 sounded like it was working but he

didn't think it was. He held it up and there was ice on the side. Can anyone tell me, does that happen often that while using it --it just freezes up? That could be dangerous. K IllinoisBruce Moreland <brucemorelandgmail> wrote: >> Wanted to let the board know Steve is home from the cruise but tiredtired tired. He'll check in after a little rest.>> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 59 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 59 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 59 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

Are his sats dropping below 90? If so, yes, he needs to turn the oxygen

up. He also may need more on the pulse on the portable than on the

continuous.

As to evaporation, a typical 100 pound reservoir loses about 2 pounds

per day through evaporation so it would take about 50 days to empty. The

Helios Plus loses 1 pound per day and holds slightly less than that so

will empty itself in a day. A Helios Marathon evaporates at the same

speed but holds twice as much and would take two days. A Companion holds

about three times as much so would take three days.

> >

> > Wanted to let the board know Steve is home from the cruise but tired

> tired tired. He'll check in after a little rest.

> >

> > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.

> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> K

> Central Il

> Hubby ipf- 2006

> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

> 14

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try

it now.

>

>

>

>

> P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo

it now.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> K

> Central Il

> Hubby ipf- 2006

> 14

>

>

it now.

>

>

>

>

it now.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> K

> Central Il

> Hubby ipf- 2006

> 14

>

>

it now.

>

>

>

>

it now.

>

>

>

>

> K

> Central Il

> Hubby ipf- 2006

> 14

>

>

it now.

>

Guest guest

Ask the docs tomorrow in Chicago about his 02 setting. I bet he needs to be on a higher setting. When I am not getting enough 02, I cough my head off.

Laughter is such good medicine. I have had two fits of giggling today. Just uncontrolable giggling. Makes me cough, but felt so good. Things have been way too serious here of late.

Take care tomorrow and be safe.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> >> > Wanted to let the board know Steve is home from the cruise but tired> tired tired. He'll check in after a little rest.> >> > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> >> > > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. > > > > > P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 59 > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>

Guest guest

They gave me the high flow cannula which is way quieter. The other sounded like I was standing under a waterfall. Drove me nuts. But, they didn't give me high flow tubing. Said it was not needed. ???

So far, my nose is taking the pressure. I sometimes use my mask at night. The doc wants to do a transtracheal. Enough tubes into my body already....no thanks.

We need to have a van so badly. It is a trick to get all our gear into our Altima. They gave us a 100 pound mother ship....to travel....way to heavy and too big. I am not going far these days.....but soon, I hope.

Take care.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

> >> > Wanted to let the board know Steve is home from the cruise but tired> tired tired. He'll check in after a little rest.> >> > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> >> > > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. > > > > > P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 59 > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. > > > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.> > > > > P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 59> > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>

Guest guest

Hi guys, Yes, I guess we are ready. I am getting up at 3:30. The oxengenator will be delivered to my son's hours tomorrow. Also an tank if we need to use in case of an emergency. I have their # in case we have a need. Don does not want to go because he says there is not use. I just can't let him sit here and deteriorate. I know he gets so incredibly tired. After the last few days I think he might be edging toward last days. We are gong to have to increase his O2 level, but that is what we will do tomorrow I guess. Please pray for us and my driving. I love you guys and there is such a comfort in you. K IllinoisJoyce wrote: , They gave me the high flow cannula which is way quieter. The other sounded like I was standing under a waterfall. Drove me nuts. But, they didn't give me high flow tubing. Said it was not needed. ??? So far, my nose is taking the pressure. I sometimes use my mask at night. The doc wants to do a transtracheal. Enough tubes into my body already....no thanks. We need to have a van so badly. It is a trick to get all our gear into our

Altima. They gave us a 100 pound mother ship....to travel....way to heavy and too big. I am not going far these days.....but soon, I hope. Take care. Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16 > >> > Wanted to let the board know Steve is home from the cruise but tired> tired tired. He'll check in after a little rest.> >> > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> >> > > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. > > > > > P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 59 > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend,

newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. > > > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.> > > > > P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo 59> > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

Do you have an oximeter? If not, get one. Its the only way to know

oxygen levels and he sounds very underoxygenated.

> > >

> > > Wanted to let the board know Steve is home from the cruise but

tired

> > tired tired. He'll check in after a little rest.

> > >

> > > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.

> > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > K

> > Central Il

> > Hubby ipf- 2006

> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

> > 14

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

Try it now.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL

yo 59

Try it now.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > K

> > Central Il

> > Hubby ipf- 2006

> > 14

> >

> >

Try it now.

> >

> >

> >

> >

yo 59

> >

Try it now.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> K

> Central Il

> Hubby ipf- 2006

> 14

>

>

it now.

>

Guest guest

No, 3 is where he used to be but I have a feeling that by tomorrwo he will be placed on a higher dose. Even at 3 he couldn't keep it at 90, 5 was the only thing that helped him to the bedroom. I'm gonna trush Chicago on this call. I'm scared but we are going, much to Don's dismay. Sigh. Thanks Bruce. k IllinoisBruce Moreland wrote: Are his sats dropping below 90? If so, yes, he needs to turn

the oxygenup. He also may need more on the pulse on the portable than on thecontinuous.As to evaporation, a typical 100 pound reservoir loses about 2 poundsper day through evaporation so it would take about 50 days to empty. TheHelios Plus loses 1 pound per day and holds slightly less than that sowill empty itself in a day. A Helios Marathon evaporates at the samespeed but holds twice as much and would take two days. A Companion holdsabout three times as much so would take three days.> >> > Wanted to let the board know Steve is home from the cruise but tired> tired tired. He'll check in after a little rest.> >> > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> >>>>>>>> K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14>>> ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.>>>>> P PM (Polymositis)

12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo59> ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.>>>>>>> K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14>>> ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.>>>>> P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo59> ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.>>>>>>> K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord>

14>>> ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.>>>>> P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILL yo59> ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.>>>>> K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14>>> ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As

for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

Yes, thanks to this board. He uses it alot. K IllinosBruce Moreland wrote: Do you have an oximeter? If not, get one. Its the only way to knowoxygen levels and he sounds very underoxygenated.> > >> > > Wanted to let the board know Steve is home from the cruise buttired> > tired tired. He'll check in after a little rest.> > >> > > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try it

now.> >> >> >> >> > P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILLyo 59> > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try it now.> >> >> >> >> >> >> > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try it now.> >> >> >> >> > P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILLyo 59> >> > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try it now.> >>>>>>>>> K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14>>> ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

Chicago can only partially call it...they can't be with him in every

situation. They'll give estimates at rest and activity but there is

activity and there is activity. Even day to day its different.

> > >

> > > Wanted to let the board know Steve is home from the cruise but

tired

> > tired tired. He'll check in after a little rest.

> > >

> > > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.

> > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > K

> > Central Il

> > Hubby ipf- 2006

> > 14

> >

> >

Try

> it now.

> >

> >

> >

> >

yo

> 59

Try

> it now.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > K

> > Central Il

> > Hubby ipf- 2006

> > 14

> >

> >

Try

> it now.

> >

> >

> >

> >

yo

> 59

Try

> it now.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > K

> > Central Il

> > Hubby ipf- 2006

> > 14

> >

> >

Try

> it now.

> >

> >

> >

> >

yo

> 59

Try

> it now.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > K

> > Central Il

> > Hubby ipf- 2006

> > 14

> >

> >

Try

> it now.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> K

> Central Il

> Hubby ipf- 2006

> 14

>

>

it now.

>

Guest guest

Will they be able to increase the O2 if we feel he needs it? K IllinoisBruce Moreland wrote: Chicago can only partially call it...they can't be with him in everysituation. They'll give estimates at rest and activity but there isactivity and there is activity. Even day to day its different.> > >> > > Wanted to let the board know Steve is home from the cruise buttired> > tired tired. He'll check in after a little rest.> > >> > > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> >> >> >

---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try> it now.> >> >> >> >> > P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILLyo> 59> > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try> it now.> >> >> >> >> >> >> > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try> it now.> >> >> >> >> > P PM (Polymositis)

12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILLyo> 59> > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try> it now.> >> >> >> >> >> >> > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try> it now.> >> >> >> >> > P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06, ILLyo> 59> > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try> it now.> >>

>> >> >> > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try> it now.> >>>>>>>> K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14>>> ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will

serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

Thanks all for the suggestions and all your help. I'm off tomorrow at 4:00 an, Pray for us. K Illinos Zion wrote: ...that freezing up happens once in a while...I turn down the lpm.\.get some moving air on the heat exchanger coils ( I've used a hair dryer)I just sit more quietly than usual and the freeze goes away. Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA And “mild” PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!! No, NSIP was not self-inflicted…I never smoked! Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah and Sara “I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--> <!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--> Kennelly wrote: We just got home from a Mothers Day supper at our son's and when we got home Don was just beside him self with tired and breathlessness. His liquid O2 sounded like it was working but he didn't think it was. He held it up and there was ice on the side. Can anyone tell me, does that happen often that while using it --it just freezes up? That could be dangerous. K IllinoisBruce Moreland <brucemorelandgmail> wrote: >> Wanted to let the board know Steve is home from the cruise but tiredtired tired. He'll check in after a little rest.>> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.15/1426 - Release Date: 5/10/2008 11:12 AM K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

Absolutely and they will tell you stay above 90, whatever you have to

do.

> > > >

> > > > Wanted to let the board know Steve is home from the cruise but

> tired

> > > tired tired. He'll check in after a little rest.

> > > >

> > > > Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.

> > > > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > K

> > > Central Il

> > > Hubby ipf- 2006

> > > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

> > > 14

> > >

> > >

> > > ---------------------------------

> > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

> Try

> > it now.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > P PM (Polymositis) 12/98, UIP 8/00, o2 24/7 8/04, PH 3/06,

ILL

> yo

> > 59

> Try

> > it now.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > K

> > > Central Il

> > > Hubby ipf- 2006

> > > 14

> > >

> > >

> Try

> > it now.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

ILL

> yo

> > 59

> Try

> > it now.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > K

> > > Central Il

> > > Hubby ipf- 2006

> > > 14

> > >

> > >

> Try

> > it now.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

ILL

> yo

> > 59

> Try

> > it now.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > K

> > > Central Il

> > > Hubby ipf- 2006

> > > 14

> > >

> > >

> Try

> > it now.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > K

> > Central Il

> > Hubby ipf- 2006

> > 14

> >

> >

Try

> it now.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> K

> Central Il

> Hubby ipf- 2006