RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: coughing/ TO ALL

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hi , Welcome to the board!!! Don also has a terrible cough, and it is so discouraging. He has found, oddly enough, that Halls cough drops work best at calming things down. If he doesn't have a cough drop in his pocket, he panics. Hello All!!!!!! We got home this after noon and Don is exhausted. They really beat him up yesterday. They took 1 and 1/2 hours to do a PFT test. He coughed so much and since he has started coughing he hasn't quit since. I'm glad I wasn't in there, but could hear him. They took 22 vials of blood. He also had his CT scan. Dr. Noth said his cat scan really wasn't a whole lot worse than 6 months ago. He said that very possibly he might be worse had it not been on the pred. Then he asked since the CT scan wasn't worse why is he losing O2 function? They took his O2 off to weigh him and get his blood pressure. His O2 dropped immediately to 85. The doc said that it was a very scary part of his case. He almost sounded excited about trying to discover what is going on. (Yeah right, he isn't sick) He also said that initially (In 2006) they found the auto-immune markers (like Bruce) but no one has been concerned about it. Dr. Noth is "quessing" that we have some kind of auto-immune thingy going on. However, the treatment for that is prednison and Immuran, which is what he has been on for 5 months. Man...... more decisons. We will get results back for blood tests in two weeks. Well, it is good to be home. We stayed at our son's house. The O2 worked great. We were so

excited about being with grandkids. He drove because I absolutely couldn't do it in Chicago traffic. I navigated. He did a great job. He says he is too tired to travel any more. He refused to stay to meet with Leanne. He was exhausted, wanted out before rush hour, and coughing like crazy. Well, I have a lot of posts to read. Thanks for prayers and all the help. K Central Ill Beth wrote: , It's so frustrating, I know. More so to be on these meds and know that they are not helping, that you continue to deal with the same symptoms in spite of the meds. Are you on supplemental O2? Do you know what your sats are during activity? Just curious..... Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Change everything. Love and Forgive coughing> > > > > Thanks to all for respones to my fathers skin rash symptoms. My latest worry is the coughing. How much is to much? How often

does coughing occur? Every day? Every weak? Does the coughing lead to the need for oxygen? How often do patients end up in ER because coughing gets unbearable? I just stopped in to see my father. His rash symptoms continue and the coughing started. Peace is returning as I type. He seems wiped out.Thanks again -- > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ________> With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you.> http://www.windowsl ive.com/mobile/ overview. html?ocid= TXT_TAGLM_ WL_Refresh_ mobile_052008> With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on the go. Get Free (PRODUCT) REDâ„¢ Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics. Check it out! Stay in touch when you're away with Windows Live Messenger. IM anytime you're online. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14