RemedySpot.com

Re: mother of the bride dress - for interested ladies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

May,

It's just lovely! You will be beautiful. It's so funny how your baby girl managed to find it right away when you've been struggling for weeks.

I'm glad you're getting excited now. That's how it should be!!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

mother of the bride dress - for interested ladies

hi alli have not been reading the digests as i have been shopping shopping shopping. i have been browsing msgs from the live site.the attached link is the dress i bought today. ihave bought two others that are now rejects. afterall the shopping i met rosanna today at her lunchhour and we walked into one shop - she picked threedresses and i tried them on and bingo. i remembershe could do this for me as a ten year old too.i'd bought a pink jacket and black shoes earlier inthe day - her face doesn't like the shoes, lol. i alsohave a white jacket i bought weeks ago so she can choose but my mum and man think the white jacket.anyhoo - just the blinking fascinator and bag to do.i hate clothes shopping but i'm beginning to look forward to the wedding now....yeah. ..may uip 0606glasgow scotlandps; welcome to the newbies.http://www.coast- stores.com/ fcp/product/ -/Wedding/ Etched-Bloom-Dress/2224628689

Guest guest

thanks mary-beth,

i like to think she is so wonderful cos i grew her. hahahaha

may

>

> May,

> It's just lovely! You will be beautiful. It's so funny how your

baby girl managed to find it right away when you've been struggling

for weeks.

> I'm glad you're getting excited now. That's how it should be!!

>  Beth 

> Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

>  

> Change everything. Love and Forgive    

>  

>  

>

>

>

> mother of the bride dress - for

interested ladies

>

>

>

> hi all

> i have not been reading the digests as i have been

> shopping shopping shopping. i have been browsing

> msgs from the live site.

>

> the attached link is the dress i bought today. i

> have bought two others that are now rejects. after

> all the shopping i met rosanna today at her lunch

> hour and we walked into one shop - she picked three

> dresses and i tried them on and bingo. i remember

> she could do this for me as a ten year old too.

>

> i'd bought a pink jacket and black shoes earlier in

> the day - her face doesn't like the shoes, lol. i also

> have a white jacket i bought weeks ago so she can

> choose but my mum and man think the white jacket.

>

> anyhoo - just the blinking fascinator and bag to do.

> i hate clothes shopping but i'm beginning to look

> forward to the wedding now....yeah. ..

>

> may uip 0606

> glasgow scotland

>

> ps; welcome to the newbies.

>

> http://www.coast- stores.com/ fcp/product/ -/Wedding/ Etched-Bloom-

> Dress/2224628689

>

Guest guest

May, I love the dress. Is it black & white? Lovely. Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." hi alli have not been reading the digests as i have been shopping shopping shopping. i have been browsing msgs from the live site.the attached link is the dress i bought today. ihave bought two others that are now rejects. afterall the shopping i met rosanna today at her lunchhour and we walked into one shop - she picked threedresses and i tried them on and bingo. i remembershe could do this for me as a ten year old too.i'd bought a pink jacket and black shoes earlier inthe day - her face doesn't like the shoes, lol. i alsohave a white jacket i bought weeks ago so she can choose but my mum and man think the white jacket.anyhoo - just the blinking fascinator and bag to do.i hate clothes shopping but i'm beginning to look forward to the wedding now....yeah...may uip 0606glasgow scotlandps; welcome to the newbies.http://www.coast-stores.com/fcp/product/-/Wedding/Etched-Bloom-Dress/2224628689

Guest guest

HA HA HA you are BAD.. hee hee. funny Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." May, I love the dress. Is it black & white? Lovely.Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."hi alli have not been reading the digests as i have been shopping shopping shopping. i have been browsing msgs from the live site.the attached link is the dress i bought today. ihave bought two others that are now rejects. afterall the shopping i met rosanna today at her lunchhour and we walked into one shop - she picked threedresses and i tried them on and bingo. i remembershe could do this for me as a ten year old too.i'd bought a pink jacket and black shoes earlier inthe day - her face doesn't like the shoes, lol. i alsohave a white jacket i bought weeks ago so she can choose but my mum and man think the white jacket.anyhoo - just the blinking fascinator and bag to do.i hate clothes shopping but i'm beginning to look forward to the wedding now....yeah...may uip 0606glasgow scotlandps; welcome to the newbies.http://www.coast-stores.com/fcp/product/-/Wedding/Etched-Bloom-Dress/2224628689

Guest guest

May,

I'm so glad that you are shopping and enjoying this wonderful time with your daughter. Time later for being sick and thinking about being sick. Enjoy!!!

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> > hi all> i have not been reading the digests as i have been > shopping shopping shopping. i have been browsing > msgs from the live site.> > the attached link is the dress i bought today. i> have bought two others that are now rejects. after> all the shopping i met rosanna today at her lunch> hour and we walked into one shop - she picked three> dresses and i tried them on and bingo. i remember> she could do this for me as a ten year old too.> > i'd bought a pink jacket and black shoes earlier in> the day - her face doesn't like the shoes, lol. i also> have a white jacket i bought weeks ago so she can > choose but my mum and man think the white jacket.> > anyhoo - just the blinking fascinator and bag to do.> i hate clothes shopping but i'm beginning to look > forward to the wedding now....yeah...> > may uip 0606> glasgow scotland> > ps; welcome to the newbies.> > http://www.coast-stores.com/fcp/product/-/Wedding/Etched-Bloom-> Dress/2224628689>

Guest guest

joyce

thanks - everybody now agrees that andy should not

come shopping with me. yes useful for getting the

stuff over my head but not for choosing. i have

been shopping with everybody, my neice, sister etc

but rosanna was the one. andy also tells me i

look good in everything....awwww, aren't i lucky.

i now have three black and white dresses in my wardrobe

but the two rejects were cheap and since ive always

hating clothes shopping they will be useful. i have

been living in black trousers for the last ten years.

i was very sorry to read you have had more trouble with

the cathetar. i hope that is all solved. i'm assuming

that lucien being free from work is wonderful although

i am sure you will both have to get used to it.

may uip 0606

glasgow scotland

> >

> >

> > hi all

> > i have not been reading the digests as i have been

> > shopping shopping shopping. i have been browsing

> > msgs from the live site.

> >

> > the attached link is the dress i bought today. i

> > have bought two others that are now rejects. after

> > all the shopping i met rosanna today at her lunch

> > hour and we walked into one shop - she picked three

> > dresses and i tried them on and bingo. i remember

> > she could do this for me as a ten year old too.

> >

> > i'd bought a pink jacket and black shoes earlier in

> > the day - her face doesn't like the shoes, lol. i also

> > have a white jacket i bought weeks ago so she can

> > choose but my mum and man think the white jacket.

> >

> > anyhoo - just the blinking fascinator and bag to do.

> > i hate clothes shopping but i'm beginning to look

> > forward to the wedding now....yeah...

> >

> > may uip 0606

> > glasgow scotland

> >

> > ps; welcome to the newbies.

> >

> > http://www.coast-stores.com/fcp/product/-/Wedding/Etched-Bloom-

> > Dress/2224628689

> >

>