RemedySpot.com

Re: Jane/Peggy/Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Mama-Sher, I am getting rested up. Today I got up at 6:15 am, went back to bed, got up again about 10:00 am, went back to bed then got up around 12 noon. I have been to my class to exercise where I did 50 minutes-20 on treadmill, 20 on bike, 10 on Nustep. I am thinking about sitting on my patio in a little while, because the honeysuckles are blooming and I love their odor, even if they are wild.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia> > > > >> > > > > Good to hear from you my friend. Was wondering how you were> > > doing...> > > > > Sorry to hear about your niece. Will keep her in my prayers along> > > > > with everyone elses. You have wise words. We have to live life> > > while> > > > > we got it. Each day is precious. Nothing is guaranteed and we> > > make> > > > > choices on how we want to go about living. Thanks for the> > > reminder.> > > > >> > > > > Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Mama-Sher,

Take a picture of your porch so we can all see your beautiful flowers!

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998

> > > > > >> > > > > > Good to hear from you my friend. Was wondering how you were> > > > doing...> > > > > > Sorry to hear about your niece. Will keep her in my prayers along> > > > > > with everyone elses. You have wise words. We have to live life> > > > while> > > > > > we got it. Each day is precious. Nothing is guaranteed and we> > > > make> > > > > > choices on how we want to go about living. Thanks for the> > > > reminder.> > > > > >> > > > > > Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Wooo-Whooo! Mama-Sher!

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF

> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Good to hear from you my friend. Was wondering how you were> > > > > doing...> > > > > > > Sorry to hear about your niece. Will keep her in my prayers along> > > > > > > with everyone elses. You have wise words. We have to live life> > > > > while> > > > > > > we got it. Each day is precious. Nothing is guaranteed and we> > > > > make> > > > > > > choices on how we want to go about living. Thanks for the> > > > > reminder.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>