RemedySpot.com

Re: coughing/ TO ALL

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Ok, for tonight only I'm not going to post regarding his being tired or

the coughing, but want to post what I see as the two huge positives.

1-HE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, travelled with oxygen. Went through as tough a day as one can. Got

all the tests done. Got to stay at son's house. I know the PFT's were

grueling but often others give up and you get partial. Just think after

that how easy by comparison an overnight trip for another reason and

without all the testing would be. Yes, when you get home from a day like

today you feel like you were put through the ringer but you can rest and

recover. You also should feel a sense of accomplishment. And, when its

for pleasure (not this trip but future ones), you feel happy that you

did it.

2-HE WILL GET THOROUGH ANAYLYSIS

Maybe it won't change a thing but to find that everything you said was

listened to, to know they will take all the information and pull it

together and reach an education opinion, having an independent entirely

new diagnosis done, and knowing that they reacted to the drop in sats

and the points made on that. I don't know that they are right or more

right or anything in my case, but I sure know they looked at everything

carefully.

> >

> >

> > I cough thru out the day, Ive coughed until I got dizzy Ive coughed

until I passed out Ive coughed until I threw up, because I am a women

the constant pressure of coughing as led to one step away from depends

and pads are on every grocery list. My ribs hurt to the touch, the cough

as woken me from a good sleep. I would like to know also when do you

know the serevent the qvar and the previntel arent working?

> >

> >

> > With Warm Regards,CKlisser " Be who you are, & say what you feel,

because those who mind don't matter, & those who matter don't mind. "

~Dr. Suess ~

> >

> >

> > To: Breathe-Support@ ...: notejohn@ : Tue, 13 May 2008 22:56:47

+0000Subject: coughing

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks to all for respones to my fathers skin rash symptoms. My

latest worry is the coughing. How much is to much? How often does

coughing occur? Every day? Every weak? Does the coughing lead to the

need for oxygen? How often do patients end up in ER because coughing

gets unbearable? I just stopped in to see my father. His rash symptoms

continue and the coughing started. Peace is returning as I type. He

seems wiped out.Thanks again --

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________

________

> > With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you.

> > http://www.windowsl ive.com/mobile/ overview. html?ocid= TXT_TAGLM_

WL_Refresh_ mobile_052008

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect

on the go.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Get Free (PRODUCT) RED™ Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics. Check

it out!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Stay in touch when you're away with Windows Live Messenger. IM anytime

you're online.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> K

> Central Il

> Hubby ipf- 2006

> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

> 14

>

Guest guest

thank you Bruce for the encouragement. I read it to Don. We will truly miss you, but by golly, you enjoy the heck out of your vacation and we will hear from you periodically. K Central Il.Bruce Moreland wrote: Ok, for tonight only I'm not going to post regarding his being tired orthe coughing, but want to post what I see as the two huge positives.1-HE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes, travelled with oxygen. Went

through as tough a day as one can. Gotall the tests done. Got to stay at son's house. I know the PFT's weregrueling but often others give up and you get partial. Just think afterthat how easy by comparison an overnight trip for another reason andwithout all the testing would be. Yes, when you get home from a day liketoday you feel like you were put through the ringer but you can rest andrecover. You also should feel a sense of accomplishment. And, when itsfor pleasure (not this trip but future ones), you feel happy that youdid it.2-HE WILL GET THOROUGH ANAYLYSISMaybe it won't change a thing but to find that everything you said waslistened to, to know they will take all the information and pull ittogether and reach an education opinion, having an independent entirelynew diagnosis done, and knowing that they reacted to the drop in satsand the points made on that. I don't know that they are right or moreright

or anything in my case, but I sure know they looked at everythingcarefully.> >> >> > I cough thru out the day, Ive coughed until I got dizzy Ive cougheduntil I passed out Ive coughed until I threw up, because I am a womenthe constant pressure of coughing as led to one step away from dependsand pads are on every grocery list. My ribs hurt to the touch, the coughas woken me from a good sleep. I would like to know also when do youknow the serevent the qvar and the previntel arent working?> >> >> > With Warm Regards,CKlisser" Be who you are, & say what you feel,because those who mind don't matter, & those who

matter don't mind."~Dr. Suess ~> >> >> > To: Breathe-Support@ ...: notejohn@ : Tue, 13 May 2008 22:56:47+0000Subject: coughing> >> >> >> >> > Thanks to all for respones to my fathers skin rash symptoms. Mylatest worry is the coughing. How much is to much? How often doescoughing occur? Every day? Every weak? Does the coughing lead to theneed for oxygen? How often do patients end up in ER because coughinggets unbearable? I just stopped in to see my father. His rash symptomscontinue and the coughing started. Peace is returning as I type. Heseems wiped out.Thanks again -- > >> >> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________________> > With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you.> > http://www.windowsl ive.com/mobile/ overview. html?ocid= TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_ mobile_052008> >>>>>>>>>>>> ---------------------------------> With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connecton the go.>>>>>>>>>> ---------------------------------> Get Free (PRODUCT) RED™ Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics. Checkit out!>>>>>>>>>> ---------------------------------> Stay in touch when you're away with Windows Live Messenger. IM anytimeyou're online.>>>>>>>>> K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the

Lord> 14> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my

house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

K..... I'm sooooo sorry. I simply forgot to mail the book until I rec'd mail from you yesterday. The book went out today...will take about 7 days.

My memory is really not working right!!

Hope your trip to Chicago went ok.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

coughing> >> >> >> >> > Thanks to all for respones to my fathers skin rash symptoms. Mylatest worry is the coughing. How much is to much? How often doescoughing occur? Every day? Every weak? Does the coughing lead to theneed for oxygen? How often do patients end up in ER because coughinggets unbearable? I just stopped in to see my father. His rash symptomscontinue and the coughing started. Peace is returning as I type. Heseems wiped out.Thanks again -- > >> >> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________________> > With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you.> > http://www.windowsl ive.com/mobile/ overview. html?ocid= TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_ mobile_052008> >>>>>>>>>>>> ---------------------------------> With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connecton the go.>>>>>>>>>> ---------------------------------> Get Free (PRODUCT) RED™ Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics. Checkit out!>>>>>>>>>> ---------------------------------> Stay in touch when you're away with Windows Live Messenger. IM anytimeyou're online.>>>>>>>>> K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14>

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Guest guest

/Don...I'm glad you are now home after a trip you dreaded. See, you made it ok! I'm of course anxious to hear what evaluations show for Don.

The coughing is so exhausting. Good he finds Halls works!

I pray for both of you!

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

coughing> > > > > Thanks to all for respones to my fathers skin rash symptoms. My latest worry is the coughing. How much is to much? How often does coughing occur? Every day? Every weak? Does the coughing lead to the need for oxygen? How often do patients end up in ER because coughing gets unbearable? I just stopped in to see my father. His rash symptoms continue and the coughing started. Peace is returning as I type. He seems wiped out.Thanks again -- > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ________> With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you.> http://www.windowsl ive.com/mobile/ overview. html?ocid= TXT_TAGLM_ WL_Refresh_ mobile_052008>

With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on the go.

Get Free (PRODUCT) RED™ Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics. Check it out!

Stay in touch when you're away with Windows Live Messenger. IM anytime you're online.

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord