RemedySpot.com

Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Peggy,

Did you make it to church today? I went to bible study and church. We dropped one of the Companions trying to get me into the wheelchair, etc. It hit on the concrete, but kept running.....then quit inside. But, later, it started again. So, I got home. We had put a roast in the oven so we had a nice lunch....no one here but our grandson. We have spent the whole day just talking to him. He is 18 and has a lot of choices facing him right now. He is the oldest and is so precious to me.

I am worried about you. Call the doc tomorrow. That coughing will make your 02 drop. It is so exhausting, too. With your back hurting, you could have some pneumonia. Call tomorrow....o.k.???

Prayers going up.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

Guest guest

Hi Maylee, I think I have your name right. Sorry if I don't. No we don't trim our posts unless we want to. If you are asking about my posts, I want so badly to post to everyone on the board fully but just haven't been up to it lately so I have not been responding like I would like. As far as the length of our posts, well the conversations that we (patients) are here to discuss  (Lung Disease) can sometimes be wordy. So no, it is not a problem. There have been a few posts that some delete becauseThey are to long. So I say just take your chances with a long post.. Thanks for sharing your story. Where do you go to the Dr? Be Blessed. Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  ♡Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. Thank you!  Its has been quite a mess. I have a question,  Do you have to trim your posts on this site?   dragonflymcs Re: Helpful Info on 02 Travel TiipsHi, I have seen this site before. good information. I have traveled by car a few times. It is a hassle messing with all the 02 stuff but my husband is really good at it. I can not fly anymore. I just hate that. I am so sorry to hear about your trouble getting back on your feet from the hurricanes. They always bring heartache. I will be praying for you. Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  ♡Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God.I found this site about oxygen.  Thought it might be helpful to some so I decided to post it.  Any views on subject? Please post. Thank you! http://www.fightipf .com/patients/ travel_tips. html