RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Jo Ann

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Jo Ann, We had the same experience that you did with doctors. We are heading for Chicago on Tuesday for the University. We have a doc in central Illinois, but he won't listen to the fact that Don wants off prednisone. Many on the board think we should get a new doc, so we are going to Chicago. Oh girl, I know how you feel about not being able to face it. Now understand I'm not the patient here, I am the caregiver. Don won't post (he has joined in on a Thursday chat) but I have learned so much from them all. Welcome. This is a safe place with people who really care and who are walking in your shoes. We have been able to hook up with people who are on this board and meet them face to face which has been very good for Don. He often says something like, " Why don't you ask that question on the board and see what they say."

I held down two jobs before all of this and now with the care giving, this board has become my social calendar. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.