RemedySpot.com

Re: PNW Adventure Group meeting in Olympia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Steve....yeah. me too! Is it hot up your way? We're having some 90s lately but thank goodness it's going down tomorrow.

Are you feeling a bit more rested? Do you think it's the aftermath of traveling or the physical stuff?

I'm anxious to hear the news from the drs.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

PNW Adventure Group meeting in Olympia

June 14th is sneaking up on us. I am getting excited to meet you all.

Steve 60 from WA IPF 2006 Parkinsons 2008

Guest guest

Hi Steve,

I see some of our group is meeting in Olympia June 14th? Where are you meeting at in Olympia?

I think mama-Sher lives in Oregon--where at in Oregon? Is it a long trip for her?

My son lives in Olympia, he is the district Representive for Pfizer Pharm. and I grew up and lived around the Olympia area.

G. UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ.

Subject: Re: PNW Adventure Group meeting in OlympiaTo: Breathe-Support Date: Saturday, May 17, 2008, 6:47 PM

Steve....yeah. me too! Is it hot up your way? We're having some 90s lately but thank goodness it's going down tomorrow.

Are you feeling a bit more rested? Do you think it's the aftermath of traveling or the physical stuff?

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

, an informal meeting at the Clarion in Downtown Olympia. 2 Blocks from

capitol, 2 blocks from farmers market. Open to anyone. Mama Sher lives south

of Portland. Send your son with plenty of free samples. Just kidding. Anyone

with interest is welcome however.

Steve 60 from WA

IPF 2006 Parkinsons 2008

Alzheimers 2008

>

>Reply-To: Breathe-Support

>To: Breathe-Support

>Subject: Re: PNW Adventure Group meeting in Olympia

>Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 23:46:54 -0700 (PDT)

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Hi Steve,

>

>I see some of our group is meeting in Olympia June 14th? Where are you

>meeting at in Olympia?

>

>I think mama-Sher lives in Oregon--where at in Oregon? Is it a long trip

>for her?

>

>My son lives in Olympia, he is the district Representive for Pfizer Pharm.

>and I grew up and lived around the Olympia area.

>

>

>

> G. UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ.

>

>

>

>

>Subject: Re: PNW Adventure Group meeting in Olympia

>To: Breathe-Support

>Date: Saturday, May 17, 2008, 6:47 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Steve....yeah. me too! Is it hot up your way? We're having some 90s lately

>but thank goodness it's going down tomorrow.

>Are you feeling a bit more rested? Do you think it's the aftermath of

>traveling or the physical stuff?

>I'm anxious to hear the news from the drs.

> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

>

> PNW Adventure Group meeting in Olympia

>

>

>

>

>

>June 14th is sneaking up on us. I am getting excited to meet you all.

>

>

>

>Steve 60 from WA

>IPF 2006 Parkinsons 2008

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

....in case Steve misses your post...

we are staying www.clarionolympia.com on the 14th (we are staying the 15th as well).

Do you plan on visiting your son soon?

Guest guest

Whoops. I should have read down the board more..........sorry I butted in guys.

PNW Adventure Group meeting in Olympia>>>>>>>>>>>>June 14th is sneaking up on us. I am getting excited to meet you all.>>>>>>>>Steve 60 from WA>>IPF 2006 Parkinsons 2008 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > > > ------------------------------------> >

Guest guest

Momma Sher, Kinda sounds cool---Momma Sher,

We usually travel up to Washington for the last week of July and the 1st week of August--that lets us be at our grand-daughters birthday party (July 31) in Olympia and my wife (Sharon) has a family reunion every year in Vancouver Wa. that we love going to.

We haven't said anything to our sons or friends about my IPF yet--we thought we would get all the facts straight in our head before we say anything, --so far this group and my DR. are the only people that know. But I am truly BLESSED with my wife--she has a 35 year career as a nurse and totaly understands the drugs and their affects. She has really taken an interest in my problem---I guess after 42 years of marriage she still loves me.

I would like to be there in June, but I don't think I could do both trips---who knows??

I do have a Aunt in Portland that I visit when I am up there----maybe I can catch up with you then?

I just love reading the posts and trying to figure everybody out--- G. UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ

From: Sher Bauman <bofuswbcable (DOT) net>Subject: Re: PNW Adventure Group meeting in OlympiaTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Saturday, May 17, 2008, 6:47 PM

Guest guest

Hi, my name is Mayleen. Good to know you here. Not Good you here!!! I wanted to ask you how did you get the UIP?

I had a hypersensitivity pnuemonitis panel come back positive. Is that like you? Trying to find some one like me. i know I have ILD, have no biopsy yet, only blood test. Take Good care!!! Enjoy your trips!!! We also got sick around the same time. I am 47.

Also I see you are in Arizona. Anywhere near Snowflake?

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS

Guest guest

To ....You get pretty close when you visit....I'm about 25 miles south of Ptld. If you get to Vancouver or Ptld give me a call, my number is on the database (Sher Bauman). My given name is also Sharon.

That will be an emotional one ,to tell your family about IPF. How good to have such a loving wife AND a nurse too!

Yep, I'd say she still loves you!

Guest guest

Momma Sher, I definitely will call when I'm up that way and hopefully stop by to visit. As time gets closer I will let you know when I get up there. I like to drive because I always take my dog "Dakota," (yellow lab) with me and I don't like to put him on planes. My wife flys up because she has a stomach problem and can't handle that long a drive--so everything works out O.K.

I read all the posts and admire how you "old timers" take care of the "newbies" and how gentle you are breaking us in on how to deal with the "monster"--its is certainly a God send to have all this knowledge available to us--maybe we can start educating some of the Dr's with the info provided on this site. I know it has helped me and made me feel more comfortable with the disease and Gwynnes Transplant--really shows a POTENTIAL light at the end of the tunnel-- it at least makes me want to stay in good health for as long as possible---Every time she posts its like a ray of sunshine comes over my computer-- go Gwynne go (kinda like,-- "Run Forest Run." I love her sucess story and I know that you and the rest of the board gave her the reassurance and support she NEEDED before the transplant --that is as important as the surgery itself.

G. UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ.

Mayleen, sorry to hear about the mountainous amount of problems that you are facing, but it sounds like you are not gonna let it get you down---yea for you--I hope things come together and I'm sure God is on your side. As far as my IPF goes, I will hopefully know more this Friday as the pathology report should be back when I visit the DR. I'm hoping it is a virus thing. In my own mind I am sure that I got this at work as I was exposed to damp areas and mold, etc, etc,---will know more after Friday.

You asked if I live by Snowflake AZ? No it'sabout 250-300 miles from me--I live 25 miles north of Phoenix on highway 17. I better get off of hear ---I don't even write my mom this long of letter--you guys will be tired of listening to me--catch you next time.

G. UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ.

From: Sher Bauman <bofuswbcable (DOT) net>Subject: Re: PNW Adventure Group meeting in OlympiaTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Saturday, May 17, 2008, 6:47 PM

Guest guest

OK .... we'll just wait for a time when you are near by. I'll look forward to meeting you and Dakota!

Hello to Sharon............