RemedySpot.com

Re: Whammy Update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

, My heart aches for you. When I was able, I loved to dig in the dirt with my hands I felt closer to God while on my knees with dirty hands, emptying out my heart. I buried a lot of problems in my flower beds in Tampa. I am just sorry. Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Thanks to MB, Bruce, D, Peggy, Steve, Jane, Sher, Leanne & K for keeping my niece Casey in your thoughts & prayers...she has had a set-back yesterday, developing a lung infection & she's now back on full ventilator assistance.Her parents are terrified, especially since the sudden death 1 of the other 2 patients with AVM in the Royal Melbourne. All 3 young people were admitted within 2 days of each other. The Intensive Care Staff said they've never had this situation before of 3 concurrent patients with AVM. The families of the 3 young folk have become very supportive of each other. They were all together in a waiting room while the Neurosurgeons were doing their rounds. Apparently the parents of the dead patient were told in front of everyone else in the room ......I find that totally insensitive & gobsmacking!We can only hope & pray for a happier outcome for Casey. Your stories of recovery do give hope....THANKS!I'm off outside to my garden to lose myself in weeds & sunshine while I keep her close by my side!GIO   

Guest guest

Oh ...hang on girl. I continue to pray for her and I know others here do the same. I'm sorry she is on the vent. It is such a frightening experience for the patient.

God bless you and the families.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Whammy Update

Thanks to MB, Bruce, D, Peggy, Steve, Jane, Sher, Leanne & K for keeping my niece Casey in your thoughts & prayers...she has had a set-back yesterday, developing a lung infection & she's now back on full ventilator assistance.

Her parents are terrified, especially since the sudden death 1 of the other 2 patients with AVM in the Royal Melbourne. All 3 young people were admitted within 2 days of each other. The Intensive Care Staff said they've never had this situation before of 3 concurrent patients with AVM.

The families of the 3 young folk have become very supportive of each other. They were all together in a waiting room while the Neurosurgeons were doing their rounds. Apparently the parents of the dead patient were told in front of everyone else in the room ......I find that totally insensitive & gobsmacking!

We can only hope & pray for a happier outcome for Casey. Your stories of recovery do give hope....THANKS!

I'm off outside to my garden to lose myself in weeds & sunshine while I keep her close by my side!

GIO

Guest guest

I, too, have been at death's door, on full ventilation. I had sepsis (blood infections) and I spent 6 months in 4 different hospitals. I had to relearn how to walk, sit up, eat, talk, etc. And I am here! Casey is still in my thoughts & prayers!

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>> Oh ...hang on girl. I continue to pray for her and I know others here do the same. I'm sorry she is on the vent. It is such a frightening experience for the patient.> God bless you and the families.> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > Whammy Update> > > > Thanks to MB, Bruce, D, Peggy, Steve, Jane, Sher, Leanne & K for keeping my niece Casey in your thoughts & prayers...she has had a set-back yesterday, developing a lung infection & she's now back on full ventilator assistance. > > Her parents are terrified, especially since the sudden death 1 of the other 2 patients with AVM in the Royal Melbourne. All 3 young people were admitted within 2 days of each other. The Intensive Care Staff said they've never had this situation before of 3 concurrent patients with AVM. > > The families of the 3 young folk have become very supportive of each other. They were all together in a waiting room while the Neurosurgeons were doing their rounds. Apparently the parents of the dead patient were told in front of everyone else in the room ......I find that totally insensitive & gobsmacking! > > We can only hope & pray for a happier outcome for Casey. Your stories of recovery do give hope....THANKS!> > I'm off outside to my garden to lose myself in weeds & sunshine while I keep her close by my side!> > GIO>

Guest guest

>

>

> Thanks to MB, Bruce, D, Peggy, Steve, Jane, Sher, Leanne &

> K for keeping my niece Casey in your thoughts & prayers...she has

had

> a set-back yesterday, developing a lung infection & she's now back

on

> full ventilator assistance.

>

> Her parents are terrified, especially since the sudden death 1 of

the

> other 2 patients with AVM in the Royal Melbourne. All 3 young

people

> were admitted within 2 days of each other. The Intensive Care

Staff

> said they've never had this situation before of 3 concurrent

patients

> with AVM.

>

> The families of the 3 young folk have become very supportive of

each

> other. They were all together in a waiting room while the

> Neurosurgeons were doing their rounds. Apparently the parents of

the

> dead patient were told in front of everyone else in the

room ......I

> find that totally insensitive & gobsmacking!

>

> We can only hope & pray for a happier outcome for Casey. Your

stories

> of recovery do give hope....THANKS!

>

> I'm off outside to my garden to lose myself in weeds & sunshine

while

> I keep her close by my side!

>

> GIO

>

Guest guest

My prayers and good thoughts go with you............... jim wrote: Dear Air Family, Firstly, everyone's support & concern is Sooo appreciated. Sadly things are not going well for Casey at this stage. Her AVM is situtated in a really bad place..the Brain Stem & the surgeons were forced to take her into surgery urgently yesterday because they've been unable to stabilise her. She has survived the long surgery & now we're waiting for today's news. The surgeon said the surgery went as well as could be expected in the cirmcumstances....THAT makes us VERY scared! & I are flying to Melbourne tomorrow night (Sat here) & will be there until at least Tuesday depending on how things go in the meantime. Love to you all, in Oz

Guest guest

, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family. I

am so sorry that your niece is undergoing such a traumatic time, and I

pray that she is healed.

Much love and blessings to you!

Babs in Texas

>

>

> Dear Air Family,

>

> Firstly, everyone's support & concern is Sooo

> appreciated.

>

> Sadly things are not going well for Casey at this

> stage. Her AVM is situtated in a really bad place..the Brain Stem & the

> surgeons were forced to take her into surgery urgently yesterday because

> they've been unable to stabilise her. She has survived the long surgery

> & now we're waiting for today's news. The surgeon said the surgery went

> as well as could be expected in the cirmcumstances....THAT makes us VERY

> scared!

>

> & I are flying to Melbourne tomorrow night

> (Sat here) & will be there until at least Tuesday depending on how

> things go in the meantime.

>

> Love to you all,

>

> in Oz

>

Guest guest

I'm so sorry that your niece and your family are going through this really difficult time. Be assured you all will remain in my thoughts and prayers.Love,

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Whammy Update

Dear Air Family,

Firstly, everyone's support & concern is Sooo appreciated.

Sadly things are not going well for Casey at this stage. Her AVM is situtated in a really bad place..the Brain Stem & the surgeons were forced to take her into surgery urgently yesterday because they've been unable to stabilise her. She has survived the long surgery & now we're waiting for today's news. The surgeon said the surgery went as well as could be expected in the cirmcumstances. ...THAT makes us VERY scared!

& I are flying to Melbourne tomorrow night (Sat here) & will be there until at least Tuesday depending on how things go in the meantime.

Love to you all,

in Oz

Guest guest

Hey G,

I guess I missed this about Casey, but I want you to know my heart will send all the love it can. That and my prayers are there for you and your family!

Love Ya,

Ter

Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Subject: Whammy UpdateTo: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, May 16, 2008, 12:34 AM

Dear Air Family,

Sadly things are not going well for Casey at this stage. Her AVM is situtated in a really bad place..the Brain Stem & the surgeons were forced to take her into surgery urgently yesterday because they've been unable to stabilise her. She has survived the long surgery & now we're waiting for today's news. The surgeon said the surgery went as well as could be expected in the cirmcumstances. ...THAT makes us VERY scared!

& I are flying to Melbourne tomorrow night (Sat here) & will be there until at least Tuesday depending on how things go in the meantime.

Love to you all,

in Oz

Guest guest

, I'm praying for you all. God be with you all. Travel Mercies and Angles to guide you through this difficult time. Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Dear Air Family,                       Firstly, everyone's support & concern is Sooo appreciated.                      Sadly things are not going well for Casey at this stage. Her AVM is situtated in a really bad place..the Brain Stem & the surgeons were forced to take her into surgery urgently yesterday because they've been unable to stabilise her. She has survived the long surgery & now we're waiting for today's news. The surgeon said the surgery went as well as could be expected in the cirmcumstances....THAT makes us VERY scared!                    & I are flying to Melbourne tomorrow night  (Sat here) & will be there until at least Tuesday depending on how things go in the meantime.                    Love to you all,                     in Oz                                                                   

Guest guest

....My prayers travel w/you. Such sad sad news. Even my usual DAMNIT! doesn't seem to work in these circumstances. Be strong as I know you are.

hugs.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Whammy Update

, I'm praying for you all. God be with you all.

Travel Mercies and Angles to guide you through this difficult time.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Dear Air Family,

Sadly things are not going well for Casey at this stage. Her AVM is situtated in a really bad place..the Brain Stem & the surgeons were forced to take her into surgery urgently yesterday because they've been unable to stabilise her. She has survived the long surgery & now we're waiting for today's news. The surgeon said the surgery went as well as could be expected in the cirmcumstances....THAT makes us VERY scared!

Love to you all,

in Oz

Guest guest

Prayers with you girl and keep your chin up. Remember Mama's signature. God already has tomorrow. K IllinoisSher Bauman wrote: ....My prayers travel w/you. Such sad sad news. Even my usual DAMNIT! doesn't seem to work in these circumstances. Be strong as I know you are. hugs. Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08

OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: Whammy Update , I'm praying for you all. God be with you all. Travel Mercies and Angles to guide you through this difficult time. Love and Prayers, Peggy IPF 2004, Florida "Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up." Dear Air Family, Firstly, everyone's support & concern is Sooo appreciated. Sadly things are not going well for Casey

at this stage. Her AVM is situtated in a really bad place..the Brain Stem & the surgeons were forced to take her into surgery urgently yesterday because they've been unable to stabilise her. She has survived the long surgery & now we're waiting for today's news. The surgeon said the surgery went as well as could be expected in the cirmcumstances....THAT makes us VERY scared! & I are flying to Melbourne tomorrow night (Sat here) & will be there until at least Tuesday depending on how things go in the meantime. Love to you all, in Oz K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my

house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

my prayers are with u and your family, I hope you find Casey

better when you see her today,

Geeta

> My prayers and good thoughts go with you............... jim

>

> wrote: Dear Air Family,

> Firstly, everyone's support & concern is

Sooo appreciated.

> Sadly things are not going well for Casey

at this stage. Her AVM is situtated in a really bad place..the Brain

Stem & the surgeons were forced to take her into surgery urgently

yesterday because they've been unable to stabilise her. She has

survived the long surgery & now we're waiting for today's news. The

surgeon said the surgery went as well as could be expected in the

cirmcumstances....THAT makes us VERY scared!

> & I are flying to Melbourne tomorrow

night (Sat here) & will be there until at least Tuesday depending

on how things go in the meantime.

> Love to you all,

> in Oz

>

Guest guest

my prayers are with u and your family, I hope you find Casey

better when you see her today,

Geeta

> My prayers and good thoughts go with you............... jim

>

> wrote: Dear Air Family,

> Firstly, everyone's support & concern is

Sooo appreciated.

> Sadly things are not going well for Casey

at this stage. Her AVM is situtated in a really bad place..the Brain

Stem & the surgeons were forced to take her into surgery urgently

yesterday because they've been unable to stabilise her. She has

survived the long surgery & now we're waiting for today's news. The

surgeon said the surgery went as well as could be expected in the

cirmcumstances....THAT makes us VERY scared!

> & I are flying to Melbourne tomorrow

night (Sat here) & will be there until at least Tuesday depending

on how things go in the meantime.

> Love to you all,

> in Oz

>