RemedySpot.com

Re: Hello all..........

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Terry, I know how you are feeling because I know what Don went through the first time he had to ride one of those carts. His attitude was "My mother didn't need this until she was over 80 years old". I told him that his mother didn't have a disease. I did try to laugh about it. He now will go, begrudgingly but he rides it. Our Lowe's in Peoria Illinois, has only one. HUH! After a while he had a little smile on his face. Good job Terry, and you will not regret this step forward. K IllinoisTerry Pennisi wrote: Hello my friends, Haven't been feeling so hot. Not sick, just so incredibly tired, all I want to do is sleep! I hope you know I've missed being here, but barely get through deleting, to even start writing. Well I did something yesterday I never wanted to do, I rode an electric cart at Lowe's. I knew my ego was getting in the way, so I bit the bullet and went with my friend Fern. Not so bad, at least till I got in the middle of an isle and the cart died! There I was, where I didn't want to be, as people had

to walk around me! So I asked passers by if they took AAA!!!!!!!!! Pretty soon I had a great audience and made some people laugh, while I waited for a woman to get done with the only other cart they had. Can you believe a store as big as Lowe's has only 2 carts? I can't! Any way, I hope all you beautiful women had a wonderful Mothers Day! I will try to be around more often. I love you all, Terry Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

Terry/

Hey...some of those carts go pretty fast....maybe even in these self

service stores of today you can chase someone down to help you because

rest assured there will be no one in the department you need the help

in.

> Hello my friends,

>

> Haven't been feeling so hot. Not sick, just so incredibly tired, all I

want to do is sleep! I hope you know I've missed being here, but barely

get through deleting, to even start writing.

>

> Well I did something yesterday I never wanted to do, I rode an

electric cart at Lowe's. I knew my ego was getting in the way, so I bit

the bullet and went with my friend Fern. Not so bad, at least till I got

in the middle of an isle and the cart died!

>

> There I was, where I didn't want to be, as people had to walk around

me! So I asked passers by if they took AAA!!!!!!!!! Pretty soon I had a

great audience and made some people laugh, while I waited for a woman to

get done with the only other cart they had. Can you believe a store as

big as Lowe's has only 2 carts? I can't!

>

> Any way, I hope all you beautiful women had a wonderful Mothers Day!

>

> I will try to be around more often.

>

> I love you all,

> Terry

>

> Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try

it now.

>

>

>

>

>

> K

> Central Il

> Hubby ipf- 2006

> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

> 14

>

Guest guest

I told him I'd race him, but he didn't think it was funny. He used to do something like that. linda K IllinoisBruce Moreland wrote: Terry/Hey...some of those carts go pretty fast....maybe even in these selfservice stores of today you can chase someone down to help you becauserest assured there will be no one in the department you need the helpin.> Hello my friends,>> Haven't been feeling so hot. Not sick, just so incredibly tired, all Iwant to do is sleep! I hope you know I've missed being here, but barelyget through

deleting, to even start writing.>> Well I did something yesterday I never wanted to do, I rode anelectric cart at Lowe's. I knew my ego was getting in the way, so I bitthe bullet and went with my friend Fern. Not so bad, at least till I gotin the middle of an isle and the cart died!>> There I was, where I didn't want to be, as people had to walk aroundme! So I asked passers by if they took AAA!!!!!!!!! Pretty soon I had agreat audience and made some people laugh, while I waited for a woman toget done with the only other cart they had. Can you believe a store asbig as Lowe's has only 2 carts? I can't!>> Any way, I hope all you beautiful women had a wonderful Mothers Day!>> I will try to be around more often.>> I love you all,> Terry>> Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada>>> ---------------------------------> Be a better

friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.>>>>>> K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

Terry,

I'm sorry that you have been feeling so tired. Tell the doc. It could be lack of 02 or iron deficiency, etc. You have to keep on top of this mess. I have been missing you.

I just started using the elctric ride carts a few weeks ago. Lowe's was my worst experience. There must have been 500 men just standing looking at a box full of screws and nuts ...... and would not move. Good grief! Then there were boxes in the aisle, ladders in the aisle and I got stuck fifty times. On top of all that my husband kept wandering off.....I am not going back there! Too frustrating!

There is a Meijer super store close by that has really wide aisles and is huge. I love it there. I have a Jazzy chair so that I could go to the mall, but no ramp or vehicle to take it anywhere.

I hope that you get to feeling better. The sunshine helps me. My moods change with the weather. Take care.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

Guest guest

Hi Ter....good to hear from you. What does your dr say about the excess fatigue?

Your Lowe's adventure sounds strange indeed. Two carts for a store that big....

Take care.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Hello all..........

Hello my friends,

Haven't been feeling so hot. Not sick, just so incredibly tired, all I want to do is sleep! I hope you know I've missed being here, but barely get through deleting, to even start writing.

Well I did something yesterday I never wanted to do, I rode an electric cart at Lowe's. I knew my ego was getting in the way, so I bit the bullet and went with my friend Fern. Not so bad, at least till I got in the middle of an isle and the cart died!

There I was, where I didn't want to be, as people had to walk around me! So I asked passers by if they took AAA!!!!!!!!! Pretty soon I had a great audience and made some people laugh, while I waited for a woman to get done with the only other cart they had. Can you believe a store as big as Lowe's has only 2 carts? I can't!

Any way, I hope all you beautiful women had a wonderful Mothers Day!

I will try to be around more often.

I love you all,

Terry

Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Thanks ,

I guess we all need as much encouragement as we can get! Tell Don I said we could have a race if we lived closer.

Love "Speed Racer"Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Hello my friends,

Haven't been feeling so hot. Not sick, just so incredibly tired, all I want to do is sleep! I hope you know I've missed being here, but barely get through deleting, to even start writing.

Well I did something yesterday I never wanted to do, I rode an electric cart at Lowe's. I knew my ego was getting in the way, so I bit the bullet and went with my friend Fern. Not so bad, at least till I got in the middle of an isle and the cart died!

There I was, where I didn't want to be, as people had to walk around me! So I asked passers by if they took AAA!!!!!!!!! Pretty soon I had a great audience and made some people laugh, while I waited for a woman to get done with the only other cart they had. Can you believe a store as big as Lowe's has only 2 carts? I can't!

I love you all,

Terry

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Guest guest

Hi Sher,

Told my PCP's nurse yesterday and he will be back Thursday and she'll make sure he hears about it. I love her so much and just found out she leaving. I feel terrible for me, but so happy for her. Her husband got a promotion, so now she can stay home with her baby!

I 'll keep you posted on all that's going on.

Love ya much,

TerTerry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Subject: Re: Hello all..........To: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, May 13, 2008, 5:47 PM

Hi Ter....good to hear from you. What does your dr say about the excess fatigue?

Take care.

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Hello all......... .

Hello my friends,

I love you all,

Terry

Guest guest

SHER,

You know I was a Sales Mgr. At Lowe's and we always had cart problems. Number one people steal them, and second people who weigh several hundred pounds use them and everything does have a weight limit. Also I have seen people hit them with Big trucks for fun. We constantly had a shortage because of people stealing, abusing, kids playing and parents not keeping them in check. Those are expensive and cost a lot to keep up. I was aleays ticked off at people not helping to take care of them. We spent several thousand dollars each year for repair and replacement.

JOE/JOANIE JOE 60 IPF1/2008

GRIFFIN, GA.

-- Re: Hello all..........

Take care.

Hello all..........

Hello my friends,

I love you all,

Terry

Guest guest

Joe....well there certainly is another side! I get it.....

Hope all well with the two of you today.

Hello all..........

Hello my friends,

I love you all,

Terry

Guest guest

Doing Well. Start Pulmonary rehab Friday.

One more on the carts. All of the Mgrs. at Lowe's work on a salary plus annual bonus. Bonuses are result of profits which are related to out of pocket costs such as cart repair. If the customers had their pay reflected based upon the care of the carts I'm sure better care would be taken for them.

JOE/JOANIE JOE 60 IPF1/2008

GRIFFIN, GA.

-- Re: Hello all..........

Joe....well there certainly is another side! I get it.....

Hope all well with the two of you today.

Hello all..........

Hello my friends,

I love you all,

Terry

Guest guest

I for one am just thankful Lowe's has the carts since the Menards in our town does not have them. Makes shopping possible and enjoyable. Thank you Lowe.

Fay

IPF 06/06 IL

Hello all......... .

Hello my friends,

I love you all,

Terry