RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Hi all - OK oops

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Geesh! What a smart kid. You must be so proud of all your kids. I'm so glad ours are grown up, I do miss them as children, because now we are all friends. I'm so proud of the men they have become that I can just jump up and down. K Illinoislsmith7892006 wrote: That was supposed to be aeronautic science. Like the stuff that makes airplanes fly. Her minor in

college was physics and she hopes to be able to use that stuff finally.I hate when I do that.> I've been away for a week or so now. Life has been really hectic. > Our youngest graduated from Centenary College of Louisiana last > Saturday. We were able to see both of our daughters, one that is > like a daughter and hubby's mom on Mother's Day. What a blessing!> And I got to watch my baby girls wake up that morning. Just like I > used to. Eldest starts grad school next week. She's going to take a > master's in autonautic science. When son-in-law gets reassigned to > Tinker

hopefully she will be ready to go at Lockheed in OK > City. Hopefully.> Youngest is still not sure what she wants to do from here but we're > finished educating them! Yeah! We survived 7 collegiate years!> > So everybody thinks I've officially lost my mind now because I > adopted a rescue dog yesterday. He's a 10 week old black lab puppy. > His name is Henry and he has promised to watch over me and love me > forever. I'm going to load a picture up of him.> > Hope this finds all well and happy. I am so glad to hear Irene is on > the mend. Finally!> > Missed my peeps everyday and glad to be back in the world.> > S, Lubbock, TX> NSIP w/PF 12/2006> > > > > > > K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord>

14> K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14