husband has done all he can, he looks so worn out. Even his dr

doubled his blood pressure meds. He told me tonite he would get a

second job, I said no you can't handle that. If I was gone, he could

make it, pay his bills, survive. I used to worry that my kids would

be hurt and upset but now I can tell they will be okie. My brother

will have ahard time, my aunt in a nursing home and my husband but

they will survive.

As I signed in to yahoo, this has never happened, but an old email

pulled up and opened up. You will never guess who it was from.

Ginger.

It was a prayer for me when I was doing really bad. I feel like its a

sign from God because I don't believe in sucide but I feel like I've

gotten there. After I read this prayer , it made me stop and think,

is God talking to me thru her? Cause I know I talk to God all the

time. The following is the email that pulled up.....

Lord God, You are our Creator, our Maker. You knew all about us even

in out mother's womb, why even the number of hairs on out heads are

numbered by You. Right now we call upon all the heavenly host and all

the powers that prevail against anything that would exalt itself

against the Name of Jesus and His shed blood on Calvary. Blood that

was shed for Vicky and every member of this group. In Your Name, we

place the full armor of God on Vicky, that she may be able to stand

against anything. According to the book of Ephesions 6:12: " For we

wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities,

against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world,

against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. And having done

all...continue to stand wit your loins girded about with TRUTH, and

having on the breastplate of RIGHTEOUSNESS. For Vicky, you are the

righteous in Christ. And your feet shod with the preparation of the

gospel of PEACE. And above all Vicky, taking the shield of FAITH,

wherewith you will be able to quench any fiery darts , that try to

burn out your FAITH. And above all, take the helmet of SALVATION, and

the SWORD of THE SPIRIT, which is the WORD OF GOD. Praying always,

with all prayers and supplication in the Spirit. Father God, take

Vicky, Your precious child and open the eyes of her understanding

that she may see You, the author and finisher of her faith. Let her

lean on every promise ordered by you. Just as we know not the hour of

Your return, none of us knows the hour in which You will call us

home., no matter what stage we are in. We rest assured that You will

not call us home till the work You have appointed us to do here is

complete, whether it be, in our community, church, everyday life, and

even within our precious families.. Jesus, please anoint Vicky with

confidence, surety, and strength. Fill her mind with Your promises

and allow her to concentrate and dwell on those promises.. Draw her

and her sweet husband closer together. Allow them special moments of

time together ...time to reflect, to laugh, to cry, to share sweet

remembrances, and future plans. Console them both with Your love and

patience. Give Vicky Your Peace, and guidence.. Fill her to

overflowing with laughter and joy unspeakable. Today, we are not

going to go by what we think, what we feel or what we hear, but we

will walk by FAITH, with Vicky. Lord, " the stage " we are all in, is

love, trust, and belief in You. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget

not all His benefits: Who forgives all my iniquities; who heals all

my diseases; Who redeems my life from destruction; who crowns us all

with loving kindness and tender mercies;Who satisfies our mouth with

good things. Lord we give You all honor and praise for all You do in

all of our lives. We know it was NOT coincidence that You brought

this group together, but for You glory. We lean not to our own

understanding, but trust in You, God. We are in gratitude for the

mercies shown to all of us. Please, continue to lead us by Your

Spirit. In the precious Name of Jesus ...

Amen

kiss kiss,

Ginger

9/04 ipf

Wed Sep 6, 2006 11:53 am

I want ya'll to know I pray for you all everynight, please keep me in

your prayers. I love you all.......

Vicky81856 MI IPH/PF COPD Rich Hammond Syndrome 4-06

Guest guest

Oh Vicky, I really believe that the post from Ginger (she must have been a mighty prayer warrior) was intervention from God. Please hang in there and even if it is by your finger tips. Only God knows our hour of passing and we should not hurry that one little moment. That being said, I certainly understand your frustration. I can relate only because I know Don shares your feelings for longing for the end of the suffering. I have prayed that God please do not let him suffer. However, God has a reason for leaving us here even if we know not the reason. Girl you are worth a lot to the Maker of the earth. Keep on keeping on. Everyone love you and wants you to be encouraged. K Central Ilvicky81856 wrote: HI everyone,I know this probably sounds strange but my intention was to write an email to all of you before I ended my life. I won't say I'm deep in depression, maybe a little but as you all know from having this monster, I'm so tired of living it and trying to fight it. I took a shower a few days ago and when I got out, all I could do was sit on the toilet with my towel on my head and sob. Dripping wet, it's such an effort to bathe anymore. I hurt so much all the time. I went to my heart dr last week, he doubled my heart med, hoping to dialite the vessels in my heart and give meless pain. It's not

just the physical , but the financial side is killing us too. Between my meds and my electric bill , we can't even meet our bills. I know my husband has done all he can, he looks so worn out. Even his dr doubled his blood pressure meds. He told me tonite he would get a second job, I said no you can't handle that. If I was gone, he could make it, pay his bills, survive. I used to worry that my kids would be hurt and upset but now I can tell they will be okie. My brother will have ahard time, my aunt in a nursing home and my husband but they will survive. As I signed in to yahoo, this has never happened, but an old email pulled up and opened up. You will never guess who it was from. Ginger. It was a prayer for me when I was doing really bad. I feel like its a sign from God because I don't believe in sucide but I feel like I've gotten there. After I read this prayer , it made me stop and think, is God talking to

me thru her? Cause I know I talk to God all the time. The following is the email that pulled up.....Lord God, You are our Creator, our Maker. You knew all about us even in out mother's womb, why even the number of hairs on out heads are numbered by You. Right now we call upon all the heavenly host and all the powers that prevail against anything that would exalt itself against the Name of Jesus and His shed blood on Calvary. Blood that was shed for Vicky and every member of this group. In Your Name, we place the full armor of God on Vicky, that she may be able to stand against anything. According to the book of Ephesions 6:12: "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. And having done all...continue to stand wit your loins girded about with TRUTH, and having on the

breastplate of RIGHTEOUSNESS. For Vicky, you are the righteous in Christ. And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of PEACE. And above all Vicky, taking the shield of FAITH, wherewith you will be able to quench any fiery darts , that try to burn out your FAITH. And above all, take the helmet of SALVATION, and the SWORD of THE SPIRIT, which is the WORD OF GOD. Praying always, with all prayers and supplication in the Spirit. Father God, take Vicky, Your precious child and open the eyes of her understanding that she may see You, the author and finisher of her faith. Let her lean on every promise ordered by you. Just as we know not the hour of Your return, none of us knows the hour in which You will call us home., no matter what stage we are in. We rest assured that You will not call us home till the work You have appointed us to do here is complete, whether it be, in our community, church, everyday life, and

even within our precious families.. Jesus, please anoint Vicky with confidence, surety, and strength. Fill her mind with Your promises and allow her to concentrate and dwell on those promises.. Draw her and her sweet husband closer together. Allow them special moments of time together ...time to reflect, to laugh, to cry, to share sweet remembrances, and future plans. Console them both with Your love and patience. Give Vicky Your Peace, and guidence.. Fill her to overflowing with laughter and joy unspeakable. Today, we are not going to go by what we think, what we feel or what we hear, but we will walk by FAITH, with Vicky. Lord, "the stage" we are all in, is love, trust, and belief in You. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all my iniquities; who heals all my diseases; Who redeems my life from destruction; who crowns us all with loving kindness and tender mercies;Who satisfies

our mouth with good things. Lord we give You all honor and praise for all You do in all of our lives. We know it was NOT coincidence that You brought this group together, but for You glory. We lean not to our own understanding, but trust in You, God. We are in gratitude for the mercies shown to all of us. Please, continue to lead us by Your Spirit. In the precious Name of Jesus ...Amenkiss kiss,Ginger9/04 ipfWed Sep 6, 2006 11:53 am I want ya'll to know I pray for you all everynight, please keep me in your prayers. I love you all.......Vicky81856 MI IPH/PF COPD Rich Hammond Syndrome 4-06 K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my

house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

Vicky, Oh Honey my heart is breaking for you. Please talk to our Heavenly Father for comfort. You also have written such encouraging things here on this board before. Hold on, keep on keepin on. You know your Bible enough to know how much God loves you. PLEASE take care of you for us. I love you.Wasn't Ginger just the absolute best with her wonderful prayers. Look up more of them. They are still so encouraging.Please keep posting to us. God Bless you. Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  ♡Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. HI everyone,I know this probably sounds strange but my intention was to write an email to all of you before I ended my life. I won't say I'm deep in depression, maybe a little but as you all know from having this monster, I'm so tired of living it and trying to fight it. I took a shower a few days ago and when I got out, all I could do was sit on the toilet with my towel on my head and sob. Dripping wet, it's such an effort to bathe anymore. I hurt so much all the time. I went to my heart dr last week, he doubled my heart med, hoping to dialite the vessels in my heart and give meless pain. It's not just the physical , but the financial side is killing us too. Between my meds and my electric bill , we can't even meet our bills. I know my husband has done all he can, he looks so worn out. Even his dr doubled his blood pressure meds. He told me tonite he would get a second job, I said no you can't handle that. If I was gone, he could make it, pay his bills, survive. I used to worry that my kids would be hurt and upset but now I can tell they will be okie. My brother will have ahard time, my aunt in a nursing home and my husband but they will survive. As I signed in to yahoo, this has never happened, but an old email pulled up and opened up. You will never guess who it was from. Ginger. It was a prayer for me when I was doing really bad. I feel like its a sign from God because I don't believe in sucide but I feel like I've gotten there. After I read this prayer , it made me stop and think, is God talking to me thru her? Cause I know I talk to God all the time. The following is the email that pulled up.....Lord God, You are our Creator, our Maker. You knew all about us even in out mother's womb, why even the number of hairs on out heads are numbered by You. Right now we call upon all the heavenly host and all the powers that prevail against anything that would exalt itself against the Name of Jesus and His shed blood on Calvary. Blood that was shed for Vicky and every member of this group. In Your Name, we place the full armor of God on Vicky, that she may be able to stand against anything. According to the book of Ephesions 6:12: "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. And having done all...continue to stand wit your loins girded about with TRUTH, and having on the breastplate of RIGHTEOUSNESS. For Vicky, you are the righteous in Christ. And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of PEACE. And above all Vicky, taking the shield of FAITH, wherewith you will be able to quench any fiery darts , that try to burn out your FAITH. And above all, take the helmet of SALVATION, and the SWORD of THE SPIRIT, which is the WORD OF GOD. Praying always, with all prayers and supplication in the Spirit. Father God, take Vicky, Your precious child and open the eyes of her understanding that she may see You, the author and finisher of her faith. Let her lean on every promise ordered by you. Just as we know not the hour of Your return, none of us knows the hour in which You will call us home., no matter what stage we are in. We rest assured that You will not call us home till the work You have appointed us to do here is complete, whether it be, in our community, church, everyday life, and even within our precious families.. Jesus, please anoint Vicky with confidence, surety, and strength. Fill her mind with Your promises and allow her to concentrate and dwell on those promises.. Draw her and her sweet husband closer together. Allow them special moments of time together ...time to reflect, to laugh, to cry, to share sweet remembrances, and future plans. Console them both with Your love and patience. Give Vicky Your Peace, and guidence.. Fill her to overflowing with laughter and joy unspeakable. Today, we are not going to go by what we think, what we feel or what we hear, but we will walk by FAITH, with Vicky. Lord, "the stage" we are all in, is love, trust, and belief in You. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all my iniquities; who heals all my diseases; Who redeems my life from destruction; who crowns us all with loving kindness and tender mercies;Who satisfies our mouth with good things. Lord we give You all honor and praise for all You do in all of our lives. We know it was NOT coincidence that You brought this group together, but for You glory. We lean not to our own understanding, but trust in You, God. We are in gratitude for the mercies shown to all of us. Please, continue to lead us by Your Spirit. In the precious Name of Jesus ...Amenkiss kiss,Ginger9/04 ipfWed Sep 6, 2006 11:53 am I want ya'll to know I pray for you all everynight, please keep me in your prayers. I love you all.......Vicky81856 MI IPH/PF COPD Rich Hammond Syndrome 4-06

Guest guest

Vicky,

I wish I could just hug you!!!

You are so strong and caring. You may feel down but you share this with

us.

You shared Ginger's prayer with us too.

Please take care of you...we need you here.

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna be

iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

vicky81856 wrote:

HI everyone,

I know this probably sounds strange but my intention was to write an

email to all of you before I ended my life. I won't say I'm deep in

depression, maybe a little but as you all know from having this

monster, I'm so tired of living it and trying to fight it. I took a

shower a few days ago and when I got out, all I could do was sit on

the toilet with my towel on my head and sob. Dripping wet, it's such

an effort to bathe anymore. I hurt so much all the time. I went to my

heart dr last week, he doubled my heart med, hoping to dialite the

vessels in my heart and give meless pain. It's not just the

physical , but the financial side is killing us too. Between my meds

and my electric bill , we can't even meet our bills. I know my

husband has done all he can, he looks so worn out. Even his dr

doubled his blood pressure meds. He told me tonite he would get a

second job, I said no you can't handle that. If I was gone, he could

make it, pay his bills, survive. I used to worry that my kids would

be hurt and upset but now I can tell they will be okie. My brother

will have ahard time, my aunt in a nursing home and my husband but

they will survive.

As I signed in to yahoo, this has never happened, but an old email

pulled up and opened up. You will never guess who it was from.

Ginger.

It was a prayer for me when I was doing really bad. I feel like its a

sign from God because I don't believe in sucide but I feel like I've

gotten there. After I read this prayer , it made me stop and think,

is God talking to me thru her? Cause I know I talk to God all the

time. The following is the email that pulled up.....

Lord God, You are our Creator, our Maker. You knew all about us even

in out mother's womb, why even the number of hairs on out heads are

numbered by You. Right now we call upon all the heavenly host and all

the powers that prevail against anything that would exalt itself

against the Name of Jesus and His shed blood on Calvary. Blood that

was shed for Vicky and every member of this group. In Your Name, we

place the full armor of God on Vicky, that she may be able to stand

against anything. According to the book of Ephesions 6:12: "For we

wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities,

against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world,

against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. And having done

all...continue to stand wit your loins girded about with TRUTH, and

having on the breastplate of RIGHTEOUSNESS. For Vicky, you are the

righteous in Christ. And your feet shod with the preparation of the

gospel of PEACE. And above all Vicky, taking the shield of FAITH,

wherewith you will be able to quench any fiery darts , that try to

burn out your FAITH. And above all, take the helmet of SALVATION, and

the SWORD of THE SPIRIT, which is the WORD OF GOD. Praying always,

with all prayers and supplication in the Spirit. Father God, take

Vicky, Your precious child and open the eyes of her understanding

that she may see You, the author and finisher of her faith. Let her

lean on every promise ordered by you. Just as we know not the hour of

Your return, none of us knows the hour in which You will call us

home., no matter what stage we are in. We rest assured that You will

not call us home till the work You have appointed us to do here is

complete, whether it be, in our community, church, everyday life, and

even within our precious families.. Jesus, please anoint Vicky with

confidence, surety, and strength. Fill her mind with Your promises

and allow her to concentrate and dwell on those promises.. Draw her

and her sweet husband closer together. Allow them special moments of

time together ...time to reflect, to laugh, to cry, to share sweet

remembrances, and future plans. Console them both with Your love and

patience. Give Vicky Your Peace, and guidence.. Fill her to

overflowing with laughter and joy unspeakable. Today, we are not

going to go by what we think, what we feel or what we hear, but we

will walk by FAITH, with Vicky. Lord, "the stage" we are all in, is

love, trust, and belief in You. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget

not all His benefits: Who forgives all my iniquities; who heals all

my diseases; Who redeems my life from destruction; who crowns us all

with loving kindness and tender mercies;Who satisfies our mouth with

good things. Lord we give You all honor and praise for all You do in

all of our lives. We know it was NOT coincidence that You brought

this group together, but for You glory. We lean not to our own

understanding, but trust in You, God. We are in gratitude for the

mercies shown to all of us. Please, continue to lead us by Your

Spirit. In the precious Name of Jesus ...

Amen

kiss kiss,

Ginger

9/04 ipf

Wed Sep 6, 2006 11:53 am

I want ya'll to know I pray for you all everynight, please keep me in

your prayers. I love you all.......

Vicky81856 MI IPH/PF COPD Rich Hammond Syndrome 4-06

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG. Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 269.23.20/1453 - Release Date: 5/18/2008 9:31 AM

Guest guest

Oh darling, (((()))) I don't know what to say but wanted you to know that I had read. I'm sending you much love and strength

Love Ze xx>> HI everyone,> I know this probably sounds strange but my intention was to write an > email to all of you before I ended my life. I won't say I'm deep in > depression, maybe a little but as you all know from having this > monster, I'm so tired of living it and trying to fight it. I took a > shower a few days ago and when I got out, all I could do was sit on > the toilet with my towel on my head and sob. Dripping wet, it's such > an effort to bathe anymore. I hurt so much all the time. I went to my > heart dr last week, he doubled my heart med, hoping to dialite the > vessels in my heart and give meless pain. It's not just the > physical , but the financial side is killing us too. Between my meds > and my electric bill , we can't even meet our bills. I know my > husband has done all he can, he looks so worn out. Even his dr > doubled his blood pressure meds. He told me tonite he would get a > second job, I said no you can't handle that. If I was gone, he could > make it, pay his bills, survive. I used to worry that my kids would > be hurt and upset but now I can tell they will be okie. My brother > will have ahard time, my aunt in a nursing home and my husband but > they will survive. > As I signed in to yahoo, this has never happened, but an old email > pulled up and opened up. You will never guess who it was from. > Ginger. > It was a prayer for me when I was doing really bad. I feel like its a > sign from God because I don't believe in sucide but I feel like I've > gotten there. After I read this prayer , it made me stop and think, > is God talking to me thru her? Cause I know I talk to God all the > time. The following is the email that pulled up.....> > Lord God, You are our Creator, our Maker. You knew all about us even > in out mother's womb, why even the number of hairs on out heads are > numbered by You. Right now we call upon all the heavenly host and all > the powers that prevail against anything that would exalt itself > against the Name of Jesus and His shed blood on Calvary. Blood that > was shed for Vicky and every member of this group. In Your Name, we > place the full armor of God on Vicky, that she may be able to stand > against anything. According to the book of Ephesions 6:12: "For we > wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, > against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, > against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. And having done > all...continue to stand wit your loins girded about with TRUTH, and > having on the breastplate of RIGHTEOUSNESS. For Vicky, you are the > righteous in Christ. And your feet shod with the preparation of the > gospel of PEACE. And above all Vicky, taking the shield of FAITH, > wherewith you will be able to quench any fiery darts , that try to > burn out your FAITH. And above all, take the helmet of SALVATION, and > the SWORD of THE SPIRIT, which is the WORD OF GOD. Praying always, > with all prayers and supplication in the Spirit. Father God, take > Vicky, Your precious child and open the eyes of her understanding > that she may see You, the author and finisher of her faith. Let her > lean on every promise ordered by you. Just as we know not the hour of > Your return, none of us knows the hour in which You will call us > home., no matter what stage we are in. We rest assured that You will > not call us home till the work You have appointed us to do here is > complete, whether it be, in our community, church, everyday life, and > even within our precious families.. Jesus, please anoint Vicky with > confidence, surety, and strength. Fill her mind with Your promises > and allow her to concentrate and dwell on those promises.. Draw her > and her sweet husband closer together. Allow them special moments of > time together ...time to reflect, to laugh, to cry, to share sweet > remembrances, and future plans. Console them both with Your love and > patience. Give Vicky Your Peace, and guidence.. Fill her to > overflowing with laughter and joy unspeakable. Today, we are not > going to go by what we think, what we feel or what we hear, but we > will walk by FAITH, with Vicky. Lord, "the stage" we are all in, is > love, trust, and belief in You. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget > not all His benefits: Who forgives all my iniquities; who heals all > my diseases; Who redeems my life from destruction; who crowns us all > with loving kindness and tender mercies;Who satisfies our mouth with > good things. Lord we give You all honor and praise for all You do in > all of our lives. We know it was NOT coincidence that You brought > this group together, but for You glory. We lean not to our own > understanding, but trust in You, God. We are in gratitude for the > mercies shown to all of us. Please, continue to lead us by Your > Spirit. In the precious Name of Jesus ...> Amen> kiss kiss,> Ginger> 9/04 ipf> > > > > Wed Sep 6, 2006 11:53 am > > > > I want ya'll to know I pray for you all everynight, please keep me in > your prayers. I love you all.......> > Vicky81856 MI IPH/PF COPD Rich Hammond Syndrome 4-06>

Guest guest

Vicky,

Oh sweetheart, I"m so glad that you continue to come back to the group when you're hurting. It's no accident that Ginger's email came up when you opened up Yahoo. God used it to speak words of love and comfort to your heart.

Honey you've got to get past the idea that people would be "better off" if you weren't here. It's just not true and you've got to come to a place where you believe it or else you'll keep going round and round like this. I hate seeing you suffer Vicky. You've given so much to this group all we can do is love you back. And we do darlin, we do.

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

This should of been entitled Goodbye

HI everyone,I know this probably sounds strange but my intention was to write an email to all of you before I ended my life. I won't say I'm deep in depression, maybe a little but as you all know from having this monster, I'm so tired of living it and trying to fight it. I took a shower a few days ago and when I got out, all I could do was sit on the toilet with my towel on my head and sob. Dripping wet, it's such an effort to bathe anymore. I hurt so much all the time. I went to my heart dr last week, he doubled my heart med, hoping to dialite the vessels in my heart and give meless pain. It's not just the physical , but the financial side is killing us too. Between my meds and my electric bill , we can't even meet our bills. I know my husband has done all he can, he looks so worn out. Even his dr doubled his blood pressure meds. He told me tonite he would get a second job, I said no you can't

handle that. If I was gone, he could make it, pay his bills, survive. I used to worry that my kids would be hurt and upset but now I can tell they will be okie. My brother will have ahard time, my aunt in a nursing home and my husband but they will survive. As I signed in to yahoo, this has never happened, but an old email pulled up and opened up. You will never guess who it was from. Ginger. It was a prayer for me when I was doing really bad. I feel like its a sign from God because I don't believe in sucide but I feel like I've gotten there. After I read this prayer , it made me stop and think, is God talking to me thru her? Cause I know I talk to God all the time. The following is the email that pulled up.....Lord God, You are our Creator, our Maker. You knew all about us even in out mother's womb, why even the number of hairs on out heads are numbered by You. Right now we call upon all

the heavenly host and all the powers that prevail against anything that would exalt itself against the Name of Jesus and His shed blood on Calvary. Blood that was shed for Vicky and every member of this group. In Your Name, we place the full armor of God on Vicky, that she may be able to stand against anything. According to the book of Ephesions 6:12: "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. And having done all...continue to stand wit your loins girded about with TRUTH, and having on the breastplate of RIGHTEOUSNESS. For Vicky, you are the righteous in Christ. And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of PEACE. And above all Vicky, taking the shield of FAITH, wherewith you will be able to quench any fiery darts , that try to burn out your

FAITH. And above all, take the helmet of SALVATION, and the SWORD of THE SPIRIT, which is the WORD OF GOD. Praying always, with all prayers and supplication in the Spirit. Father God, take Vicky, Your precious child and open the eyes of her understanding that she may see You, the author and finisher of her faith. Let her lean on every promise ordered by you. Just as we know not the hour of Your return, none of us knows the hour in which You will call us home., no matter what stage we are in. We rest assured that You will not call us home till the work You have appointed us to do here is complete, whether it be, in our community, church, everyday life, and even within our precious families.. Jesus, please anoint Vicky with confidence, surety, and strength. Fill her mind with Your promises and allow her to concentrate and dwell on those promises.. Draw her and her sweet husband closer together. Allow

them special moments of time together ...time to reflect, to laugh, to cry, to share sweet remembrances, and future plans. Console them both with Your love and patience. Give Vicky Your Peace, and guidence.. Fill her to overflowing with laughter and joy unspeakable. Today, we are not going to go by what we think, what we feel or what we hear, but we will walk by FAITH, with Vicky. Lord, "the stage" we are all in, is love, trust, and belief in You. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all my iniquities; who heals all my diseases; Who redeems my life from destruction; who crowns us all with loving kindness and tender mercies;Who satisfies our mouth with good things. Lord we give You all honor and praise for all You do in all of our lives. We know it was NOT coincidence that You brought this group together, but for You glory. We lean not to our own understanding,

but trust in You, God. We are in gratitude for the mercies shown to all of us. Please, continue to lead us by Your Spirit. In the precious Name of Jesus ...Amenkiss kiss,Ginger9/04 ipfWed Sep 6, 2006 11:53 am I want ya'll to know I pray for you all everynight, please keep me in your prayers. I love you all.......Vicky81856 MI IPH/PF COPD Rich Hammond Syndrome 4-06

Guest guest

Vicky....I tried calling you but no answer. Maybe you'll see this first.

Hang on Vicky. Hang on! I don't have any great words of wisdom and I can't answer all your worries but don't even consider taking your own life! Think what that will do to your husband and kids........

I've never heard of such a pointed intervention from God as your message directly to YOU from Ginger. Take that and hang on. .....just don't take your own life. You are valuable Vicky. You still have value, worth and dignity. To all of us and especially to your Father in Heaven.

Call your Pastor for some spiritual uplifting!

There ARE other answers Vicky. Look at what Joyce has been through. I know, it doesn't really matter what 'someone else' suffers, it doesn't take away our own.

You have reached your tolerance level. You are worried and with good reasons but your mind is overloaded with stress and suicide is not the way to solve anything. The problems will still exist Vicky, in one form or another.

You are still a loving caring person and taking your life is a selfish act Vicky....you are NOT a selfish person. Let the love out, let the love out. Let the love out.

Please let me know you will not do this!

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

HI everyone,I know this probably sounds strange but my intention was to write an email to all of you before I ended my life. I won't say I'm deep in depression, maybe a little but as you all know from having this monster, I'm so tired of living it and trying to fight it. I took a shower a few days ago and when I got out, all I could do was sit on the toilet with my towel on my head and sob. Dripping wet, it's such an effort to bathe anymore. I hurt so much all the time. I went to my heart dr last week, he doubled my heart med, hoping to dialite the vessels in my heart and give meless pain. It's not just the physical , but the financial side is killing us too. Between my meds and my electric bill , we can't even meet our bills. I know my husband has done all he can, he looks so worn out. Even his dr doubled his blood pressure meds. He told me tonite he would get a second job, I said no you can't handle that. If I was gone, he could make it, pay his bills, survive. I used to worry that my kids would be hurt and upset but now I can tell they will be okie. My brother will have ahard time, my aunt in a nursing home and my husband but they will survive. As I signed in to yahoo, this has never happened, but an old email pulled up and opened up. You will never guess who it was from. Ginger. It was a prayer for me when I was doing really bad. I feel like its a sign from God because I don't believe in sucide but I feel like I've gotten there. After I read this prayer , it made me stop and think, is God talking to me thru her? Cause I know I talk to God all the time. The following is the email that pulled up.....Lord God, You are our Creator, our Maker. You knew all about us even in out mother's womb, why even the number of hairs on out heads are numbered by You. Right now we call upon all the heavenly host and all the powers that prevail against anything that would exalt itself against the Name of Jesus and His shed blood on Calvary. Blood that was shed for Vicky and every member of this group. In Your Name, we place the full armor of God on Vicky, that she may be able to stand against anything. According to the book of Ephesions 6:12: "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. And having done all...continue to stand wit your loins girded about with TRUTH, and having on the breastplate of RIGHTEOUSNESS. For Vicky, you are the righteous in Christ. And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of PEACE. And above all Vicky, taking the shield of FAITH, wherewith you will be able to quench any fiery darts , that try to burn out your FAITH. And above all, take the helmet of SALVATION, and the SWORD of THE SPIRIT, which is the WORD OF GOD. Praying always, with all prayers and supplication in the Spirit. Father God, take Vicky, Your precious child and open the eyes of her understanding that she may see You, the author and finisher of her faith. Let her lean on every promise ordered by you. Just as we know not the hour of Your return, none of us knows the hour in which You will call us home., no matter what stage we are in. We rest assured that You will not call us home till the work You have appointed us to do here is complete, whether it be, in our community, church, everyday life, and even within our precious families.. Jesus, please anoint Vicky with confidence, surety, and strength. Fill her mind with Your promises and allow her to concentrate and dwell on those promises.. Draw her and her sweet husband closer together. Allow them special moments of time together ...time to reflect, to laugh, to cry, to share sweet remembrances, and future plans. Console them both with Your love and patience. Give Vicky Your Peace, and guidence.. Fill her to overflowing with laughter and joy unspeakable. Today, we are not going to go by what we think, what we feel or what we hear, but we will walk by FAITH, with Vicky. Lord, "the stage" we are all in, is love, trust, and belief in You. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all my iniquities; who heals all my diseases; Who redeems my life from destruction; who crowns us all with loving kindness and tender mercies;Who satisfies our mouth with good things. Lord we give You all honor and praise for all You do in all of our lives. We know it was NOT coincidence that You brought this group together, but for You glory. We lean not to our own understanding, but trust in You, God. We are in gratitude for the mercies shown to all of us. Please, continue to lead us by Your Spirit. In the precious Name of Jesus ...Amenkiss kiss,Ginger9/04 ipfWed Sep 6, 2006 11:53 am I want ya'll to know I pray for you all everynight, please keep me in your prayers. I love you all.......Vicky81856 MI IPH/PF COPD Rich Hammond Syndrome 4-06

Guest guest

Vicky,

As always with Ginger's prayers, I say AMEN. I believe with all my heart and with the intelligence that God has given me through the study of his word that our life is not our own to give or take. God breathed life into us and it is his to take back. We are here for a reason. God may not see fit to let us know what that reason is, but we have to trust him.

I have no understanding of clinical depression. I do have someone in my family that struggles and I see the ravages of it up close. To have to deal with that and with this vicious disease is overwhelming. But, God told us that he would not give us more than we could bear.

Vicky, you know what you meant to Ginger. As you well remember, she fought the battle with fear, lonliness, financial stress and pain. She spoke and she prayed from actual experience. You should know what you mean to me. I look for your pink posts every time I click on. Believe it or not, some days just that makes me desire to go on. You always say just the right thing. I know when you speak it is with great understanding.

We are going to be holding your name up to the Father and placing our faith in him who is faithful in all things. Hang on Vicky. We love you.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16 >> HI everyone,> I know this probably sounds strange but my intention was to write an > email to all of you before I ended my life. I won't say I'm deep in > depression, maybe a little but as you all know from having this > monster, I'm so tired of living it and trying to fight it. I took a > shower a few days ago and when I got out, all I could do was sit on > the toilet with my towel on my head and sob. Dripping wet, it's such > an effort to bathe anymore. I hurt so much all the time. I went to my > heart dr last week, he doubled my heart med, hoping to dialite the > vessels in my heart and give meless pain. It's not just the > physical , but the financial side is killing us too. Between my meds > and my electric bill , we can't even meet our bills. I know my > husband has done all he can, he looks so worn out. Even his dr > doubled his blood pressure meds. He told me tonite he would get a > second job, I said no you can't handle that. If I was gone, he could > make it, pay his bills, survive. I used to worry that my kids would > be hurt and upset but now I can tell they will be okie. My brother > will have ahard time, my aunt in a nursing home and my husband but > they will survive. > As I signed in to yahoo, this has never happened, but an old email > pulled up and opened up. You will never guess who it was from. > Ginger. > It was a prayer for me when I was doing really bad. I feel like its a > sign from God because I don't believe in sucide but I feel like I've > gotten there. After I read this prayer , it made me stop and think, > is God talking to me thru her? Cause I know I talk to God all the > time. The following is the email that pulled up.....> > Lord God, You are our Creator, our Maker. You knew all about us even > in out mother's womb, why even the number of hairs on out heads are > numbered by You. Right now we call upon all the heavenly host and all > the powers that prevail against anything that would exalt itself > against the Name of Jesus and His shed blood on Calvary. Blood that > was shed for Vicky and every member of this group. In Your Name, we > place the full armor of God on Vicky, that she may be able to stand > against anything. According to the book of Ephesions 6:12: "For we > wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, > against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, > against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. And having done > all...continue to stand wit your loins girded about with TRUTH, and > having on the breastplate of RIGHTEOUSNESS. For Vicky, you are the > righteous in Christ. And your feet shod with the preparation of the > gospel of PEACE. And above all Vicky, taking the shield of FAITH, > wherewith you will be able to quench any fiery darts , that try to > burn out your FAITH. And above all, take the helmet of SALVATION, and > the SWORD of THE SPIRIT, which is the WORD OF GOD. Praying always, > with all prayers and supplication in the Spirit. Father God, take > Vicky, Your precious child and open the eyes of her understanding > that she may see You, the author and finisher of her faith. Let her > lean on every promise ordered by you. Just as we know not the hour of > Your return, none of us knows the hour in which You will call us > home., no matter what stage we are in. We rest assured that You will > not call us home till the work You have appointed us to do here is > complete, whether it be, in our community, church, everyday life, and > even within our precious families.. Jesus, please anoint Vicky with > confidence, surety, and strength. Fill her mind with Your promises > and allow her to concentrate and dwell on those promises.. Draw her > and her sweet husband closer together. Allow them special moments of > time together ...time to reflect, to laugh, to cry, to share sweet > remembrances, and future plans. Console them both with Your love and > patience. Give Vicky Your Peace, and guidence.. Fill her to > overflowing with laughter and joy unspeakable. Today, we are not > going to go by what we think, what we feel or what we hear, but we > will walk by FAITH, with Vicky. Lord, "the stage" we are all in, is > love, trust, and belief in You. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget > not all His benefits: Who forgives all my iniquities; who heals all > my diseases; Who redeems my life from destruction; who crowns us all > with loving kindness and tender mercies;Who satisfies our mouth with > good things. Lord we give You all honor and praise for all You do in > all of our lives. We know it was NOT coincidence that You brought > this group together, but for You glory. We lean not to our own > understanding, but trust in You, God. We are in gratitude for the > mercies shown to all of us. Please, continue to lead us by Your > Spirit. In the precious Name of Jesus ...> Amen> kiss kiss,> Ginger> 9/04 ipf> > > > > Wed Sep 6, 2006 11:53 am > > > > I want ya'll to know I pray for you all everynight, please keep me in > your prayers. I love you all.......> > Vicky81856 MI IPH/PF COPD Rich Hammond Syndrome 4-06>

Guest guest

AMAN.. Vicky I agree. Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  ♡Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. Vicky,As always with Ginger's prayers, I say AMEN.  I believe with all my heart and with the intelligence that God has given me through the study of his word that our life is not our own to give or take.  God breathed life into us and it is his to take back.  We are here for a reason.  God may not see fit to let us know what that reason is, but we have to trust him. I have no understanding of clinical depression.  I do have someone in my family that struggles and I see the ravages of it up close.  To have to deal with that and with this vicious disease is overwhelming.  But, God told us that he would not give us more than we could bear. Vicky, you know what you meant to Ginger.  As you well remember, she fought the battle with fear, lonliness, financial stress and pain.  She spoke and she prayed from actual experience.  You should know what you mean to me.  I look for your pink posts every time I click on.  Believe it or not, some days just that makes me desire to go on.  You always say just the right thing.  I know when you speak it is with great understanding. We are going to be holding your name up to the Father and placing our faith in him who is faithful in all things.  Hang on Vicky.  We love you.Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997    Bronchiectasis 2004    Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc)  Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you.  Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands.  Isaiah 49: 15-16 >> HI everyone,> I know this probably sounds strange but my intention was to write an > email to all of you before I ended my life. I won't say I'm deep in > depression, maybe a little but as you all know from having this > monster, I'm so tired of living it and trying to fight it. I took a > shower a few days ago and when I got out, all I could do was sit on > the toilet with my towel on my head and sob. Dripping wet, it's such > an effort to bathe anymore. I hurt so much all the time. I went to my > heart dr last week, he doubled my heart med, hoping to dialite the > vessels in my heart and give meless pain. It's not just the > physical , but the financial side is killing us too. Between my meds > and my electric bill , we can't even meet our bills. I know my > husband has done all he can, he looks so worn out. Even his dr > doubled his blood pressure meds. He told me tonite he would get a > second job, I said no you can't handle that. If I was gone, he could > make it, pay his bills, survive. I used to worry that my kids would > be hurt and upset but now I can tell they will be okie. My brother > will have ahard time, my aunt in a nursing home and my husband but > they will survive. > As I signed in to yahoo, this has never happened, but an old email > pulled up and opened up. You will never guess who it was from. > Ginger. > It was a prayer for me when I was doing really bad. I feel like its a > sign from God because I don't believe in sucide but I feel like I've > gotten there. After I read this prayer , it made me stop and think, > is God talking to me thru her? Cause I know I talk to God all the > time. The following is the email that pulled up.....> > Lord God, You are our Creator, our Maker. You knew all about us even > in out mother's womb, why even the number of hairs on out heads are > numbered by You. Right now we call upon all the heavenly host and all > the powers that prevail against anything that would exalt itself > against the Name of Jesus and His shed blood on Calvary. Blood that > was shed for Vicky and every member of this group. In Your Name, we > place the full armor of God on Vicky, that she may be able to stand > against anything. According to the book of Ephesions 6:12: "For we > wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, > against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, > against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. And having done > all...continue to stand wit your loins girded about with TRUTH, and > having on the breastplate of RIGHTEOUSNESS. For Vicky, you are the > righteous in Christ. And your feet shod with the preparation of the > gospel of PEACE. And above all Vicky, taking the shield of FAITH, > wherewith you will be able to quench any fiery darts , that try to > burn out your FAITH. And above all, take the helmet of SALVATION, and > the SWORD of THE SPIRIT, which is the WORD OF GOD. Praying always, > with all prayers and supplication in the Spirit. Father God, take > Vicky, Your precious child and open the eyes of her understanding > that she may see You, the author and finisher of her faith. Let her > lean on every promise ordered by you. Just as we know not the hour of > Your return, none of us knows the hour in which You will call us > home., no matter what stage we are in. We rest assured that You will > not call us home till the work You have appointed us to do here is > complete, whether it be, in our community, church, everyday life, and > even within our precious families.. Jesus, please anoint Vicky with > confidence, surety, and strength. Fill her mind with Your promises > and allow her to concentrate and dwell on those promises.. Draw her > and her sweet husband closer together. Allow them special moments of > time together ...time to reflect, to laugh, to cry, to share sweet > remembrances, and future plans. Console them both with Your love and > patience. Give Vicky Your Peace, and guidence.. Fill her to > overflowing with laughter and joy unspeakable. Today, we are not > going to go by what we think, what we feel or what we hear, but we > will walk by FAITH, with Vicky. Lord, "the stage" we are all in, is > love, trust, and belief in You. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget > not all His benefits: Who forgives all my iniquities; who heals all > my diseases; Who redeems my life from destruction; who crowns us all > with loving kindness and tender mercies;Who satisfies our mouth with > good things. Lord we give You all honor and praise for all You do in > all of our lives. We know it was NOT coincidence that You brought > this group together, but for You glory. We lean not to our own > understanding, but trust in You, God. We are in gratitude for the > mercies shown to all of us. Please, continue to lead us by Your > Spirit. In the precious Name of Jesus ...> Amen> kiss kiss,> Ginger> 9/04 ipf> > > > > Wed Sep 6, 2006 11:53 am > > > > I want ya'll to know I pray for you all everynight, please keep me in > your prayers. I love you all.......> > Vicky81856 MI IPH/PF COPD Rich Hammond Syndrome 4-06>

Guest guest

Hi everyone,

Wow, what an outpouring of love and support. I cry now just thinking a bout it. I'm sorry I missed your call Sher, I was up all night so I ended up sleeping in later. I'm trying so hard to hang on, I talked to my brother today, it broke my heart to hear him so upset because I was upset. Isn't that strange, and to think, when we were little, we always tried to get each other in trouble.

Joyce,

I can't believe sometimes that I even post anything negative when I see what your're going thru. I really have no room to complain. I will keep my pretty pink post just for you and never forget, you are always being prayed for.

Beth,

You too have been so supportive, even thoughyou deal with this monster yourself. I wish I had your strength. I get ashamed sometimes because I am a Christian and I know better than to think what I think at times. Thank you for being there for me.

Ze,

I can feel thelove and strength you are sending and trust me, I am soaking it in. I need it so bad. Thank you so much.

For anyone else I have forgotten, please know even though I may not post as much, I feel the pain you all go thru, and always keep you all in my prayers. None of you ever has to go to bed at night wondering if anyone prayed for them today, I did.

Love,

Vicky81856••••••••••••• Original Message •••••••••••••

Vicky....I tried calling you but no answer. Maybe you'll see this first.

Hang on Vicky. Hang on! I don't have any great words of wisdom and I can't answer all your worries but don't even consider taking your own life! Think what that will do to your husband and kids........

I've never heard of such a pointed intervention from God as your message directly to YOU from Ginger. Take that and hang on. .....just don't take your own life. You are valuable Vicky. You still have value, worth and dignity. To all of us and especially to your Father in Heaven.

Call your Pastor for some spiritual uplifting!

There ARE other answers Vicky. Look at what Joyce has been through. I know, it doesn't really matter what 'someone else' suffers, it doesn't take away our own.

You have reached your tolerance level. You are worried and with good reasons but your mind is overloaded with stress and suicide is not the way to solve anything. The problems will still exist Vicky, in one form or another.

You are still a loving caring person and taking your life is a selfish act Vicky....you are NOT a selfish person. Let the love out, let the love out. Let the love out.

Please let me know you will not do this!

Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR. Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

HI everyone,I know this probably sounds strange but my intention was to write an email to all of you before I ended my life. I won't say I'm deep in depression, maybe a little but as you all know from having this monster, I'm so tired of living it and trying to fight it. I took a shower a few days ago and when I got out, all I could do was sit on the toilet with my towel on my head and sob. Dripping wet, it's such an effort to bathe anymore. I hurt so much all the time. I went to my heart dr last week, he doubled my heart med, hoping to dialite the vessels in my heart and give meless pain. It's not just the physical , but the financial side is killing us too. Between my meds and my electric bill , we can't even meet our bills. I know my husband has done all he can, he looks so worn out. Even his dr doubled his blood pressure meds. He told me tonite he would get a second job, I said no you can't handle that. If I was gone, he could make it, pay his bills, survive. I used to worry that my kids would be hurt and upset but now I can tell they will be okie. My brother will have ahard time, my aunt in a nursing home and my husband but they will survive. As I signed in to yahoo, this has never happened, but an old email pulled up and opened up. You will never guess who it was from. Ginger. It was a prayer for me when I was doing really bad. I feel like its a sign from God because I don't believe in sucide but I feel like I've gotten there. After I read this prayer , it made me stop and think, is God talking to me thru her? Cause I know I talk to God all the time. The following is the email that pulled up.....Lord God, You are our Creator, our Maker. You knew all about us even in out mother's womb, why even the number of hairs on out heads are numbered by You. Right now we call upon all the heavenly host and all the powers that prevail against anything that would exalt itself against the Name of Jesus and His shed blood on Calvary. Blood that was shed for Vicky and every member of this group. In Your Name, we place the full armor of God on Vicky, that she may be able to stand against anything. According to the book of Ephesions 6:12: "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. And having done all...continue to stand wit your loins girded about with TRUTH, and having on the breastplate of RIGHTEOUSNESS. For Vicky, you are the righteous in Christ. And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of PEACE. And above all Vicky, taking the shield of FAITH, wherewith you will be able to quench any fiery darts , that try to burn out your FAITH. And above all, take the helmet of SALVATION, and the SWORD of THE SPIRIT, which is the WORD OF GOD. Praying always, with all prayers and supplication in the Spirit. Father God, take Vicky, Your precious child and open the eyes of her understanding that she may see You, the author and finisher of her faith. Let her lean on every promise ordered by you. Just as we know not the hour of Your return, none of us knows the hour in which You will call us home., no matter what stage we are in. We rest assured that You will not call us home till the work You have appointed us to do here is complete, whether it be, in our community, church, everyday life, and even within our precious families.. Jesus, please anoint Vicky with confidence, surety, and strength. Fill her mind with Your promises and allow her to concentrate and dwell on those promises.. Draw her and her sweet husband closer together. Allow them special moments of time together ...time to reflect, to laugh, to cry, to share sweet remembrances, and future plans. Console them both with Your love and patience. Give Vicky Your Peace, and guidence.. Fill her to overflowing with laughter and joy unspeakable. Today, we are not going to go by what we think, what we feel or what we hear, but we will walk by FAITH, with Vicky. Lord, "the stage" we are all in, is love, trust, and belief in You. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all my iniquities; who heals all my diseases; Who redeems my life from destruction; who crowns us all with loving kindness and tender mercies;Who satisfies our mouth with good things. Lord we give You all honor and praise for all You do in all of our lives. We know it was NOT coincidence that You brought this group together, but for You glory. We lean not to our own understanding, but trust in You, God. We are in gratitude for the mercies shown to all of us. Please, continue to lead us by Your Spirit. In the precious Name of Jesus ...Amenkiss kiss,Ginger9/04 ipfWed Sep 6, 2006 11:53 am I want ya'll to know I pray for you all everynight, please keep me in your prayers. I love you all.......Vicky81856 MI IPH/PF COPD Rich Hammond Syndrome 4-06

Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

Guest guest

Hi Vicky - Glad to hear you sounding better! When I first came on

this board, you, Joyce and Peggy were the seasoned, maternal voices

of experience, faith and hope. How thrilled I have been to meet

everyone on the board since then. You have given so much to so

many. Who wouldn't want another " kiss,kiss " from Ginger?! She has

certainly blessed you from both sides now! God does indeed work in

mysterious ways and I have discovered He often uses electronics!

Hasn't everyone turned on the radio and heard just the song or

message they needed at the right moment? Everytime you write, you

say something one of us needs to hear.

Love, Joanie and Bud

-- In Breathe-Support , Ladyvic1@... wrote:

>

>

>

> Hi everyone,

>

> Wow, what an outpouring of love and support. I cry now just

thinking a bout

> it. I'm sorry I missed your call Sher, I was up all night so I

ended up

> sleeping in later. I'm trying so hard to hang on, I talked to my

brother today, it

> broke my heart to hear him so upset because I was upset. Isn't

that strange,

> and to think, when we were little, we always tried to get each

other in

> trouble.

>

> Joyce,

>

> I can't believe sometimes that I even post anything negative when

I see what

> your're going thru. I really have no room to complain. I will keep

my pretty

> pink post just for you and never forget, you are always being

prayed for.

>

> Beth,

>

> You too have been so supportive, even thoughyou deal with this

monster

> yourself. I wish I had your strength. I get ashamed sometimes

because I am a

> Christian and I know better than to think what I think at times.

Thank you for

> being there for me.

>

> Ze,

>

> I can feel thelove and strength you are sending and trust me, I am

soaking

> it in. I need it so bad. Thank you so much.

>

> For anyone else I have forgotten, please know even though I may

not post as

> much, I feel the pain you all go thru, and always keep you all in

my prayers.

> None of you ever has to go to bed at night wondering if anyone

prayed for

> them today, I did.

>

> Love,

>

> Vicky81856

> ••••••••••••• Original Message •••

••••••••••

>

>

>

> Vicky....I tried calling you but no answer. Maybe you'll see this

first.

> Hang on Vicky. Hang on! I don't have any great words of wisdom and

I can't

> answer all your worries but don't even consider taking your own

life! Think

> what that will do to your husband and kids........

> I've never heard of such a pointed intervention from God as your

> directly to YOU from Ginger. Take that and hang on. .....just

don't take your

> own life. You are valuable Vicky. You still have value, worth and

dignity. To

> all of us and especially to your Father in Heaven.

> Call your Pastor for some spiritual uplifting!

> There ARE other answers Vicky. Look at what Joyce has been

through. I know,

> it doesn't really matter what 'someone else' suffers, it doesn't

take away

> our own.

> You have reached your tolerance level. You are worried and with

good reasons

> but your mind is overloaded with stress and suicide is not the way

to solve

> anything. The problems will still exist Vicky, in one form or

another.

> You are still a loving caring person and taking your life is a

selfish act

> Vicky....you are NOT a selfish person. Let the love out, let the

love out. Let

> the love out.

> Please let me know you will not do this!

>

> Mama-Sher, age 69.IPF 3/06, NSIP 4/08 OR.

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

>

> This should of been entitled Goodbye

>

>

> HI everyone,

> I know this probably sounds strange but my intention was to write

an

> email to all of you before I ended my life. I won't say I'm deep

in

> depression, maybe a little but as you all know from having this

> monster, I'm so tired of living it and trying to fight it. I took

a

> shower a few days ago and when I got out, all I could do was sit

on

> the toilet with my towel on my head and sob. Dripping wet, it's

such

> an effort to bathe anymore. I hurt so much all the time. I went to

my

> heart dr last week, he doubled my heart med, hoping to dialite the

> vessels in my heart and give meless pain. It's not just the

> physical , but the financial side is killing us too. Between my

meds

> and my electric bill , we can't even meet our bills. I know my

> husband has done all he can, he looks so worn out. Even his dr

> doubled his blood pressure meds. He told me tonite he would get a

> second job, I said no you can't handle that. If I was gone, he

could

> make it, pay his bills, survive. I used to worry that my kids

would

> be hurt and upset but now I can tell they will be okie. My brother

> will have ahard time, my aunt in a nursing home and my husband but

> they will survive.

> As I signed in to yahoo, this has never happened, but an old email

> pulled up and opened up. You will never guess who it was from.

> Ginger.

> It was a prayer for me when I was doing really bad. I feel like

its a

> sign from God because I don't believe in sucide but I feel like

I've

> gotten there. After I read this prayer , it made me stop and

think,

> is God talking to me thru her? Cause I know I talk to God all the

> time. The following is the email that pulled up.....

>

> Lord God, You are our Creator, our Maker. You knew all about us

even

> in out mother's womb, why even the number of hairs on out heads

are

> numbered by You. Right now we call upon all the heavenly host and

all

> the powers that prevail against anything that would exalt itself

> against the Name of Jesus and His shed blood on Calvary. Blood

that

> was shed for Vicky and every member of this group. In Your Name,

we

> place the full armor of God on Vicky, that she may be able to

stand

> against anything. According to the book of Ephesions 6:12: " For we

> wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities,

> against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world,

> against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. And having done

> all...continue to stand wit your loins girded about with TRUTH,

and

> having on the breastplate of RIGHTEOUSNESS. For Vicky, you are the

> righteous in Christ. And your feet shod with the preparation of

the

> gospel of PEACE. And above all Vicky, taking the shield of FAITH,

> wherewith you will be able to quench any fiery darts , that try to

> burn out your FAITH. And above all, take the helmet of SALVATION,

and

> the SWORD of THE SPIRIT, which is the WORD OF GOD. Praying always,

> with all prayers and supplication in the Spirit. Father God, take

> Vicky, Your precious child and open the eyes of her understanding

> that she may see You, the author and finisher of her faith. Let

her

> lean on every promise ordered by you. Just as we know not the hour

of

> Your return, none of us knows the hour in which You will call us

> home., no matter what stage we are in. We rest assured that You

will

> not call us home till the work You have appointed us to do here is

> complete, whether it be, in our community, church, everyday life,

and

> even within our precious families.. Jesus, please anoint Vicky

with

> confidence, surety, and strength. Fill her mind with Your promises

> and allow her to concentrate and dwell on those promises.. Draw

her

> and her sweet husband closer together. Allow them special moments

of

> time together ...time to reflect, to laugh, to cry, to share sweet

> remembrances, and future plans. Console them both with Your love

and

> patience. Give Vicky Your Peace, and guidence.. Fill her to

> overflowing with laughter and joy unspeakable. Today, we are not

> going to go by what we think, what we feel or what we hear, but we

> will walk by FAITH, with Vicky. Lord, " the stage " we are all in,

is

> love, trust, and belief in You. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and

forget

> not all His benefits: Who forgives all my iniquities; who heals

all

> my diseases; Who redeems my life from destruction; who crowns us

all

> with loving kindness and tender mercies;Who satisfies our mouth

with

> good things. Lord we give You all honor and praise for all You do

in

> all of our lives. We know it was NOT coincidence that You brought

> this group together, but for You glory. We lean not to our own

> understanding, but trust in You, God. We are in gratitude for the

> mercies shown to all of us. Please, continue to lead us by Your

> Spirit. In the precious Name of Jesus ...

> Amen

> kiss kiss,

> Ginger

> 9/04 ipf

>

>

>

> Wed Sep 6, 2006 11:53 am

>

> I want ya'll to know I pray for you all everynight, please keep me

in

> your prayers. I love you all.......

>

> Vicky81856 MI IPH/PF COPD Rich Hammond Syndrome 4-06

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> **************Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists

on family

> favorites at AOL Food.

> (http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?NCID=aolfod00030000000001)

>

Guest guest

Dear Vicky,

I felt untold anguish on reading your mail, you seem to be

undergoing a lot , the disease at its worst and on top of it you

have financial problems that seem difficult to solve, no wonder you

were depressed and felt suicidal, please move way from this and come

back to us this world is good place and you will find yourspot

soon .God has already shown you through Ginger's prayer that He

stands by You, so all you can do is wait patiently,He will

disentangle all the knots and make life easier, may god fill you

with courage and optimism we all want you for us, my prayers are

with you,

Geeta

- In Breathe-Support , " vicky81856 "

wrote:

>

> HI everyone,

> I know this probably sounds strange but my intention was to write

an

> email to all of you before I ended my life. I won't say I'm deep

in

> depression, maybe a little but as you all know from having this

> monster, I'm so tired of living it and trying to fight it. I took

a

> shower a few days ago and when I got out, all I could do was sit

on

> the toilet with my towel on my head and sob. Dripping wet, it's

such

> an effort to bathe anymore. I hurt so much all the time. I went to

my

> heart dr last week, he doubled my heart med, hoping to dialite the

> vessels in my heart and give meless pain. It's not just the

> physical , but the financial side is killing us too. Between my

meds

> and my electric bill , we can't even meet our bills. I know my

> husband has done all he can, he looks so worn out. Even his dr

> doubled his blood pressure meds. He told me tonite he would get a

> second job, I said no you can't handle that. If I was gone, he

could

> make it, pay his bills, survive. I used to worry that my kids

would

> be hurt and upset but now I can tell they will be okie. My brother

> will have ahard time, my aunt in a nursing home and my husband but

> they will survive.

> As I signed in to yahoo, this has never happened, but an old email

> pulled up and opened up. You will never guess who it was from.

> Ginger.

> It was a prayer for me when I was doing really bad. I feel like

its a

> sign from God because I don't believe in sucide but I feel like

I've

> gotten there. After I read this prayer , it made me stop and

think,

> is God talking to me thru her? Cause I know I talk to God all the

> time. The following is the email that pulled up.....

>

> Lord God, You are our Creator, our Maker. You knew all about us

even

> in out mother's womb, why even the number of hairs on out heads

are

> numbered by You. Right now we call upon all the heavenly host and

all

> the powers that prevail against anything that would exalt itself

> against the Name of Jesus and His shed blood on Calvary. Blood

that

> was shed for Vicky and every member of this group. In Your Name,

we

> place the full armor of God on Vicky, that she may be able to

stand

> against anything. According to the book of Ephesions 6:12: " For we

> wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities,

> against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world,

> against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. And having done

> all...continue to stand wit your loins girded about with TRUTH,

and

> having on the breastplate of RIGHTEOUSNESS. For Vicky, you are the

> righteous in Christ. And your feet shod with the preparation of

the

> gospel of PEACE. And above all Vicky, taking the shield of FAITH,

> wherewith you will be able to quench any fiery darts , that try to

> burn out your FAITH. And above all, take the helmet of SALVATION,

and

> the SWORD of THE SPIRIT, which is the WORD OF GOD. Praying always,

> with all prayers and supplication in the Spirit. Father God, take

> Vicky, Your precious child and open the eyes of her understanding

> that she may see You, the author and finisher of her faith. Let

her

> lean on every promise ordered by you. Just as we know not the hour

of

> Your return, none of us knows the hour in which You will call us

> home., no matter what stage we are in. We rest assured that You

will

> not call us home till the work You have appointed us to do here is

> complete, whether it be, in our community, church, everyday life,

and

> even within our precious families.. Jesus, please anoint Vicky

with

> confidence, surety, and strength. Fill her mind with Your promises

> and allow her to concentrate and dwell on those promises.. Draw

her

> and her sweet husband closer together. Allow them special moments

of

> time together ...time to reflect, to laugh, to cry, to share sweet

> remembrances, and future plans. Console them both with Your love

and

> patience. Give Vicky Your Peace, and guidence.. Fill her to

> overflowing with laughter and joy unspeakable. Today, we are not

> going to go by what we think, what we feel or what we hear, but we

> will walk by FAITH, with Vicky. Lord, " the stage " we are all in,

is

> love, trust, and belief in You. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and

forget

> not all His benefits: Who forgives all my iniquities; who heals

all

> my diseases; Who redeems my life from destruction; who crowns us

all

> with loving kindness and tender mercies;Who satisfies our mouth

with

> good things. Lord we give You all honor and praise for all You do

in

> all of our lives. We know it was NOT coincidence that You brought

> this group together, but for You glory. We lean not to our own

> understanding, but trust in You, God. We are in gratitude for the

> mercies shown to all of us. Please, continue to lead us by Your

> Spirit. In the precious Name of Jesus ...

> Amen

> kiss kiss,

> Ginger

> 9/04 ipf

>

>

>

>

> Wed Sep 6, 2006 11:53 am

>

>

>